I’m convinced that—for 99.999% of guys—sex, relationships, and being a dom mogger are essentially the only things that make them happy.

btw @thecel im so sorry, me, adamantium and pakicel derailed the thread into some stupid shit :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Implants need to fit your skull. On people with small skulls, you risk over augmenting some part of your face and throwing off your harmony. But besides that, most implants just look uncanny and fake af even on people who are normal sized.

To look better, you would probably need something that expands your skull and encourages it to grow. There aren't any procedures to achieve this.

For your height, you have LL though. But I am not sure if that is even practical. LL is one of those surgeries that could benefit you. I mean going from 5'5" to 5'9"-10" could make things much easier, especially when it comes to dealing with other men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Implants need to fit your skull. On people with small skulls, you risk over augmenting some part of your face and throwing off your harmony. But besides that, most implants just look uncanny and fake af even on people who are normal sized.

To look better, you would probably need something that expands your skull and encourages it to grow. There aren't any procedures to achieve this.
IMDO / distractive osteogenesis does
im asking richardson if he'll perform it on me

they wont have appropriately sized implants to fit my skull?
what does small skull mean btw, i never understood it :hnghn:

IMDO / distractive osteogenesis does
im asking richardson if he'll perform it on me
You have SFS. I think that is something different.

@inferiorpispot234's skull is just too small and lacks volume. He has a deficiency in multiple dimensions. Bimax is not gonna expand his skull and would probably not make much difference as his jaws aren't deformed.

• Woah
skull is just too small and lacks volume.
ill go to a petrol station and tell the guy to pump gas into my ear and fill me up like a balloon. how much is ideal volume in a skull btw?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18012
they wont have appropriately sized implants to fit my skull?
what does small skull mean btw, i never understood it :hnghn:
It's just more of a risk tbh.

You could get surgeries though. I am not stopping you. But they won't make that much difference in your situation. You are better off learning to accept the way you look and work around it. That is what I would do if I were you.

I mean. I am sort of doing the same thing. I am boneless af and need implants/fillers but I there's a real possibility of me making myself look worse as surgery is unpredictable. I also have a failo phenotype like you. I have this dude's pheno basically:

I kind of have the same issues as well. I am not bloated but I have bad craniofacial development with SFS, flat zygos etc.

I am on the fence regarding surgeries. Not because I want to be a chad but I am not even sure I will ascend to normie SMV with them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 16275
ill go to a petrol station and tell the guy to pump gas into my ear and fill me up like a balloon. how much is ideal volume in a skull btw?
just beardmax forget everything else

FaceApp 1650538726830

• +1
It's just more of a risk tbh.

You could get surgeries though. I am not stopping you. But they won't make that much difference in your situation. You are better off learning to accept the way you look and work around it. That is what I would do if I were you.

I mean. I am sort of doing the same thing. I am boneless af and need implants/fillers but I there's a real possibility of me making myself look worse as surgery is unpredictable. I also have a failo phenotype like you. I have this dude's pheno basically:

View attachment 1644189

I kind of have the same issues as well. I am not bloated but I have bad craniofacial development with SFS, flat zygos etc.

I am on the fence regarding surgeries. Not because I want to be a chad but I am not even sure I will ascend to normie SMV with them.
brother, you are utterly autistic beyond saving..

muh pheno, stop the autism pls. why would it be a failo? oh right, u want white women :ROFLMAO: good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
brother, you are utterly autistic beyond saving..

muh pheno, stop the autism pls. why would it be a failo? oh right, u want white women :ROFLMAO: good luck.
Nah. My phenotype is 100% a failo. I am not saying it is dravidian tier or anything but even gl ethnics have less SMV than the average white guy.

I don't even want white women. My standards aren't high.

pls tell me they sell fake beards like that
can you show me the same morph without the glasses btw? do you have faceapp premium?
I don't mean putting on a fake beard lmfao
Buy topical minoxidil 5% solution and use it twice a day everyday
Yes I have faceapp premium

Get a perm and hair volume and beardmax and you can get that mallu thugmaxed biker halo

• JFL
I don't mean putting on a fake beard lmfao
Buy topical minoxidil 5% solution and use it twice a day everyday
Yes I have faceapp premium

Get a perm and hair volume and beardmax and you can get that mallu thugmaxed biker halo
This is very legit for him.

• +1
Funny GIF

then why do you keep comparing with white guys and muh western women? :ROFLMAO:
That's the average guy I am competing with in my country. Ethnics in general have bad SMV.

Who should I compare myself too? These guys:

They are not even in the game bro.

• +1
That's the average guy I am competing with in my country. Ethnics in general have bad SMV.

View attachment 1644204

would it be fair to deduce I have SMV similar to guy number 3 here?

View attachment 1644204

if thats the average guy then you should have nothing to complain about. why are you constantly comparing to whites, nigga? idg it :hnghn:

would it be fair to deduce I have SMV similar to guy number 3 here?
I guess. IDK dude.

If you want to know your SMV, you should use tinder or something. I mean. You don't want to date/fuck me. You want to fuck women. It is their opinion that matters in the end.

• JFL
if thats the average guy then you should have nothing to complain about. why are you constantly comparing to whites, nigga? idg it :hnghn:
These guys aren't average bro. Women would think most of them are abominations.

But yeah. Even these guys can get partners. Mostly through money/status game, which is not betabux.

Women would think most of them are abominations.
let me guess... western ones, right?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

if thats the average, then surely paki women wouldnt see them as abominations

let me guess... western ones, right?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

if thats the average, then surely paki women wouldnt see them as abominations
I mean. Most would not find them attractive but can they get LTRs. I guess through arranged marriages.

• +1
btw @thecel im so sorry, me, adamantium and pakicel derailed the thread into some stupid shit :hnghn:

Cope. The more replies the better. I exist here for the objective of farming rep points.

• JFL
Cope. The more replies the better. I exist here for the objective of farming rep points.
btw i like your face
i had no idea you looked like that,
it looks.. kinda idk.,, just beautiful yknow?
youre turning me bi

• JFL
You can be happy even if your appearance is deformed by any means, be it dwarfism, disease, whatever. You just need a very strong psyche, really "thick skin", maybe some psychopathy to be able to pull this off, here are some examples of people doomed by nature in terms of SMV and respect amongst men, yet they thrive:

• Woah
You can be happy even if your appearance is deformed by any means, be it dwarfism, disease, whatever. You just need a very strong psyche, really "thick skin", maybe some psychopathy to be able to pull this off, here are some examples of people doomed by nature in terms of SMV and respect amongst men, yet they thrive:

That’s incredibly strong coping.

That’s incredibly strong coping.
Bear with me.

Coping has a negative connotation here due to lack of real life experience / T / overly sensitive for your own good reason. People here take everything literally including coping, they validate others' negative feedback EVERYTIME out of trying to be """real""", that's childish.

First of all you should live a decent life, and if that means coping then so be it, and you don't own anything to strangers, let alone your well-being. Seeing life without nuances, like """i'm genetically unattractive and that's it, i'm doomed and I will always play the victim card because it's true""" may be theroetically true, but it's not morally correct, it's autistic thinking.

Life shouldn't be an incel hell no matter what, value yourself, this is of a greater value than "not coping".

• +1
Doing what I said is hard nonetheless and you're prone to envy from all autistic incels, calling you a coper just to validate their doomer mindset.

• JFL
Doing what I said is hard nonetheless and you're prone to envy from all autistic incels, calling you a coper just to validate their doomer mindset.

Cope is the mind manufacturing positive emotions out of thin air rather than deriving pleasure from tangible things in the real world.

Chad gets his happiness from the women he fucks, the men he defeats, the power he exercises, and the resources he amasses.

Eugene gets his happiness from his delusions, mental gymnastics, and mindless positivity. Positivity isn’t bad; irrational positivity is bad. Copers fly in the face of evidence. Copers see the positives—the light at the end of the tunnel—not because the light shines in reality, but because they hold their own flashlights in front of their faces. Mindless positivity that’s out of touch with reality.

Cope is the mind manufacturing positive emotions out of thin air rather than deriving pleasure from tangible things in the real world.

Chad gets his happiness from the women he fucks, the men he defeats, the power he exercises, and the resources he amasses.

Eugene gets his happiness from his delusions, mental gymnastics, and mindless positivity. Positivity isn’t bad; irrational positivity is bad. Copers fly in the face of evidence. Copers see the positives—the light at the end of the tunnel—not because the light shines in reality, but because they hold their own flashlights in front of their faces. Mindless positivity that’s out of touch with reality.
Eugene's coping could be an asset because it cheers him up for life and lifts his friends mood through his vibe. Everyone's life is hard and everyone needs positivity, so why not create it from nothing and help yourself and others?

If you think about tangible goals for Eugene to be happy, you could think of being a wholesome man of character, a true friend, a pillar for society's well functioning through work, someone that does good things in this world for the better of it and for his soul.

• +1

Shallow people your age will just laugh at what I previously said, but that's life and it will catch up to them.

• Woah
Sometimes when you don’t have something it feels like that’s the one missing puzzle piece that will solve all your problems once you get it, but it’s never that simple

Last edited:
  • +1
:feelswah::feelsgood: high iq teenager finds the secret of happiness for blackpill males :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Based as fuck thread ma nigga, no wonder these bald fatcels are so miserable. Ain't be getting no bitches like me!

• Woah
Money, fame, achievements, hobbies, etc. contribute to your happiness only by a tiny amount.

Men's (excluding outliers like Socrates, Da Vinci, Newton, Einstein, etc.) lifetime happiness and fulfillment pretty much entirely comes from 2 things:
  • Sex and relationships
  • Being respected by others
You (let's just say you're a short, ugly man) can be the richest person in history, have a life filled with luxury, and be less happy than 90 IQ middle-class Chad. You can be a Nobel Prize winner and be less happy than 80 IQ low-income Chad. You can be among the greatest scientists of all time and be less happy than 70 IQ homeless Chad (who probably won't be poor and homeless for long).

I’m convinced that—for 99.999% of guys—sex, relationships, and being a dom mogger are essentially the only things that make them happy.

Change my view. Seriously—I want to be proven wrong.
You forgot health. Physical And Mental Health,Sex and Relationships and Respect.

• JFL
You forgot health. Physical And Mental Health,Sex and Relationships and Respect.

JFL at your copes. I’d rather be a drugsmaxin GigaChad n die from OD at 24 than be a healthmaxin subhuman incel n live to 125.

Last edited:
Wrong again! Your theories are kind of predictable. Your theories come from the mind of someone who is asocial and doesn't emotionally interact with (real) people on a daily basis.

• Woah
Wrong again! Your theories are kind of predictable. Your theories come from the mind of someone who is asocial and doesn't emotionally interact with (real) people on a daily basis.

Asoomer

JFL at your copes. I’d rather be a drugmaster GigaChad n die from OD at 24 than be a healthmaxed subhuman incel n live to 125.
True,but I would still prefer to be a healthy chad than a drug master one with poor health.

A good life is basically health, relationships and wealth.

Attachments

• quote-with-health-everything-is-a-source-of-pleasure-without-it-nothing-else-whatever-it-may-a...jpg
    quote-with-health-everything-is-a-source-of-pleasure-without-it-nothing-else-whatever-it-may-a...jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1