I'm convinced that sex, relationships, and being a dom mogger are the only things that make 99.999% of guys happy.

I'm convinced that living MEANINGFUL, not happy, not rich, life will keep you sane

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I'm convinced that living MEANINGFUL, not happy, not rich, life will keep you sane

A 50 IQ GigaTyrone whose life revolves around fucking, thugging, drinking, getting high, drug-dealing, and fighting has an infinitely better life than the most meaningful-life-maxxed incel.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and hennypapi
A 50 IQ GigaTyrone whose life revolves around fucking, thugging, drinking, getting high, drug-dealing, and fighting has an infinitely better life than the most meaningful-life-maxxed incel.

happiness is a sacrifice for high IQ

now we're into Bentham vs Mill's utilitarianism

even if a pig is happier than u chewing on feed all day, would u want to be that pig?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, hennypapi and thecel
Correction (Rephrase to Remove Ambiguity):

“For 99.999% of guys—sex, relationships, and being a dom mogger are the only things that make them happy.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
happiness is a sacrifice for high IQ

now we're into Bentham vs Mill's utilitarianism

even if a pig is happier than u chewing on feed all day, would u want to be that pig?

I highly doubt that a typical farm pig is happier than a basement-dwelling incel. Even the truest truecel has more opportunity to experience happiness because of the greater variety of things human beings can do which pigs can’t.

E.g. humans can go to amusement parks and ride roller coasters. Pigs can’t. The list of happy activities pigs are capable of choosing from is extremely short and easily exhaustible.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hennypapi
Change my view. Seriously—I want to be proven wrong.
Disproved my me looking at a flower.
Disproved by me tasting a poptart.
Disproved by me listening to a bird song.
Disproved by me feeling a hot shower.
Disproved by me smelling burning wood.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thisend and thecel
Disproved my me looking at a flower.
Disproved by me tasting a poptart.
Disproved by me listening to a bird song.
Disproved by me feeling a hot shower.
Disproved by me smelling burning wood.

What drugs are you on? Feel joy by merely looking at a flower? Inconceivable!

None of the stuff you listed makes me happy. IMO it takes more than “mmm, that tastes/smells good” to count as happiness. Eating candy tastes good, but I’d hardly consider the experience happiness.

• Hmm...
What drugs are you on? Feel joy by merely looking at a flower? Inconceivable!

None of the stuff you listed makes me happy. IMO it takes more than “mmm, that smells good” to count as happiness. Eating candy tastes good, but I’d hardly consider the experience happiness.
What is your definition of happiness if not a good experience? Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and thecel
Even the truest truecel has more opportunity to experience happiness because of the greater variety of things human beings can do which pigs can’t.
Humans have greater opportunity to experience pain because of the greater variety of things that humans can do and pigs can't. For instance, the fact that we can think on the level we can means we can become dissatisfied with the fundamental structure of reality itself.

• +1
What is your definition of happiness if not a good experience? Jfl.

Eating food that tastes good is mainly a physical sensation with a barely detectable (if it exists at all) emotional reaction. It requires extremely tasty food to create happiness.
UPDATE: I don’t mean that there’s a threshold of happiness it must exceed to count as legit happiness. What I mean is that just eating tasty food doesn’t make happiness at all, but eating super tasty food does. Ultra tasty food triggers emotion(s) that’s different from the “good feeling” you experience from eating normal tasty food.​

Getting a 100 on a test generates happiness. It’s a purely emotional feeling with no physical component (any subsequent physical reactions (such as, maybe like, your body tingling, JFL) are caused by emotions).

Last edited:
  • WTF
Eating food that tastes good is mainly a physical sensation with a barely detectable (if it exists at all) emotional reaction. It requires extremely tasty food to create happiness.
Again, you are putting an arbitrary limiter on happiness, which is really nothing but a good experience. The QUANTITY of goodness is irrelivent. As long as an experience is good at all, it qualifies as happy by definition. You can then quantify happiness after this by the quantity of goodness intrinsic to the experience. For instance, sex would be a more happy experience than looking at a flower because sex is a better experience than looking at a flower.

Even though it is irrelivant to fight this point because I have already shown it doesn't even pertain to the discussion at hamd, I will: clearly your food tasting good isn't barely detectable, or people would need to focus heavily on if they liked a food or not. Even babies know if they like a food or not. Even dogs. Both of these types have very limited ability to focus. So good taste is not barely detectable. It is very easily detectable.

Also, might I point out, the phrase "barely detectable" is a contradiction. Detection is binary: it is either something is detectable or it isn't. Barely implies a third position in between these two, but this middle is excluded as per the definition of detectable necessitates.

• +1
Ultra tasty food triggers emotion(s) that’s different from the “good feeling” you experience from eating normal tasty food.
Different in what way? Your definition of happiness lacks clarity (and so far, technically lacks even definition, for I don't know what properties are necessitated of an experience in order to qualify as your "happiness").

Clearly define what you mean by happiness, for you are not using the common definition and so must have some other definition in mind. Until you do your statement in the OP is meaningless for it attributes an undefined quality which is essential to it's truth or falsity.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and hennypapi
Money, fame, achievements, hobbies, etc. contribute to your happiness only by a tiny amount.

Men's (excluding outliers like Socrates, Da Vinci, Newton, Einstein, etc.) lifetime happiness and fulfillment pretty much entirely comes from 2 things:
  • Sex and relationships
  • Being respected by others
You (let's just say you're a short, ugly man) can be the richest person in history, have a life filled with luxury, and be less happy than 90 IQ middle-class Chad. You can be a Nobel Prize winner and be less happy than 80 IQ low-income Chad. You can be among the greatest scientists of all time and be less happy than 70 IQ homeless Chad (who probably won't be poor and homeless for long).

I'm convinced that sex, relationships, and being a dom mogger are the only things that make 99.999% of guys happy.

Change my view. Seriously—I want to be proven wrong.
It is what it is we are chimps after all tbh

• +1
It's not actually. But you'll be hurting If you're not getting it.

• +1
Just be a 6'2" Robust Prettyboy Chad with cute JB gf, vibrant social circles and close friends, and you cracked the code to an insanely fulfilling and happy youth-life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5180 and thecel