im convinced that the only things that matter is being tall and white. Everything else is cope

The tall white guys with mid faces that I know who are dating get most of their success dating minority ethnic women. all the 7/10 asian women I knew at uni have boyfriends who look like this (and aren’t muscular). Decently attractive white women don’t seem to have boyfriends… at all (they have casual sex/situationship with a new flavour of chad once in a while, of course)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
My real life friend is like 6'6 I literally mog him with 5''9". You still need to have good hair, skin, face etc.

So no looks? absolutely deformed? and in a wheelchair?

Think a little bit you dumb nigga, no two traits will put anyone above anyone else

So no looks? absolutely deformed? and in a wheelchair?

Think a little bit you dumb nigga, no two traits will put anyone above anyone else
depends as long as your face is not looking like the elephant man
there are people in wheelchairs with deformed faces that can get girlfriends

if your tall (6ft+) and white you automatically mog 99% of the world. Actually men over six feet tall are extremely rare worldwide and white men are also globally less than 10% of the population meaning just being tall and white means your already above 99% of people

thats literally all that matters is being tall and white and having low standards

OBVIOUSLY your not going to be able to get any high tier women but you definitely will be able to get some low tier beckys if your tall and white. People just dont realize how much being white is sought after so even if you do have an ugly, deformed face, Being tall and white cancels it out

and you still should be looksmaxxing I think everybody including chads and stacies should still be doing the basic softmaxes and looksmaxxing to improve their looks because everybody has room for improvement but if you are tall and white and your still a virgin then its your fault that you cannot get laid.

I think that white people are the only people that can get away with looking ugly every other ethnicity needs to be good looking, so like if your an ugly indian then its over but if your an ugly white guy then you have options like SEAmaxxing and EEmaxxing but for ethnics they dont have those options but especially if your a TALL white guy

if your tall and white you have no fucking excuses there are 5'2 ethnics that can get laid and you out here bitching about how you cant get laid quit being a fucking pussy and start playing the numbers game, go out to bars, social events and just start asking for as many peoples numbers as possible you will eventually get one and lose your virginity
Cope

It’s cope unless your trying to sea max to Vietnam :feelskek:
if thats all you got then you might as well take it if its your only option.

its like a homeless man refusing a man giving him 1$ because its not enough money

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It’s cope unless your trying to sea max to Vietnam :feelskek:
its like if that homeless guy keeps collecting those 1$ it adds up but if he refuses 1$ cause its not enough money then its his fault

• +1
if thats all you got then you might as well take it if its your only option.

its like a homeless man refusing a man giving him 1$ because its not enough money
B-rutal, slay Stacie’s in the us or rope

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
B-rutal, slay Stacie’s in the us or rope
some people just arent attractive bro, but they have the advantage of being tall and being white that allows them to slay in vietnam or southeast asia

• +1
some people just arent attractive bro, but they have the advantage of being tall and being white that allows them to slay in vietnam or southeast asia
Ye I agree if your sub htn but white and 6ft+ and really wanna slay or like Asian bitchs seamax is ideal I guessss

• +1
Ye I agree if your sub htn but white and 6ft+ and really wanna slay or like Asian bitchs seamax is ideal I guessss
some people just dont have a choice with those things.(y)

• +1
Dude don’t cope like that:feelsbadman: when I see people coping it makes me sad
Its not cope im a 4/10 tall white guy and I am saving up for my trip to vietnam so I can slay

• +1
Its not cope im a 4/10 tall white guy and I am saving up for my trip to vietnam so I can slay
Nah seamax isn’t cope, that disabled mf with that bitch is fake as hell though

• JFL
Nah seamax isn’t cope, that disabled mf with that bitch is fake as hell though
well its either that or Im going to become a rich old guy so I can betabux foid

• +1
well its either that or Im going to become a rich old guy so I can betabux foid
Your goal should be trying to get a fogger Stacylite to have your kids at any thing possible

• +1
whats a fogger stacylite?
Idk tall white hood pheno whatever you can get tbh just do it even if you betabux even a htb like graham stephen

• Ugh..
Idk tall white hood pheno whatever you can get tbh just do it even if you betabux even a htb like graham stephen
Im to lazy to even get a entry level minimum wage job :lul:

• +1
depends as long as your face is not looking like the elephant man
there are people in wheelchairs with deformed faces that can get girlfriends

No one wants to be a betabux, who 100% gets cucked like this guy most definitely is

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 16853
just get a mail order bride theory

The most predictably inheritable traits are race and height
I am of ideal race and ideal height so surely women should have a desire to fuck me since they will predictably get tall white children from me.
Now I know what you're saying, a 5'9 Chadlite has more value than me because of better face but there is no guarantee that better face will be inherited by the offrsping due to genetic recombo, the offspring from the Chadlite could end up no facially better than the offspring with me but they would certainly be shorter

WHY THE FUCK DON'T WOMEN WANT ME FOR MY PREDICTABLY INHERITED TRAITS

The answer is that I have a craniofacial deformity which is likely seen as highly heritable but sometimes I forget that when I start writing my rage posts
this user is a 6'4" chad with 100+ slays
and OP is 6'2"+ and white
dont listen to their lies,dear incels,greycels and curries :Comfy:
Liar Lying GIF by ION

Last edited: