Im crying rn. Missed a hot ons because of a landwhale :(

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I found a hot girl in the club and made out with her. I offered her to go to mine or her place with my car. She said "sure, but lets wait one hour till my friends want to go. I will call you and then we go together."

I took her number and went dancing with my friends. Got approached by a landwhale with huge titts and danced/flirted a bit with her.
When i looked at my phone i saw 5 missed calls from the hot girl....
Called back, but her phone was already out.
Now 2 hours later she wrote me "hey i tried to call you to go to my place, but you didnt took the phone. I met a friend and already home now."

She found another guy and is fucking with him right now :((((((
I wanna cry

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, LightSkinNoob, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 14 others
Nigga is crazy.
The worst mistake I ever did is entrateining/flirting with women I don't find attractive
Never will do that mistake again jfl

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 15827, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 10 others
At least ask her to send you pics of her fucking the other guy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Oberyn and Deleted member
I found a hot girl in the club and made out with her. I offered her to go to mine or her place with my car. She said "sure, but lets wait one hour till my friends want to go. I will call you and then we go together."

I took her number and went dancing with my friends. Got approached by a landwhale with huge titts and danced/flirted a bit with her.
When i looked at my phone i saw 5 missed calls from the hot girl....
Called back, but her phone was already out.
Now 2 hours later she wrote me "hey i tried to call you to go to my place, but you didnt took the phone. I met a friend and already home now."

She found another guy and is fucking with him right now :((((((
I wanna cry
Don't dance or flirt with fatties. It makes em think they're not unattractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Oberyn, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Don't dance or flirt with fatties. It makes em think they're not unattractive.
Would you not flirt with this girl?

F603B719 35C2 43C6 958B C44F015B4E54

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, Growth Plate, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
James don't like titties confirmed
Yep, they don't do much for me. I'd rather them be too small than too big. A shapely long pair of legs is my favorite part of a woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and DwayneWhite55
Yep, they don't do much for me. I'd rather them be too small than too big. A shapely long pair of legs is my favorite part of a woman.
I'm not a fan of small flat chests,but usually if they are small they make up with it in other areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Nigga is crazy.
The worst mistake I ever did is entrateining/flirting with women I don't find attractive
This. It also looks like you're so cheap giving your attention to anyone. Then you give it, it has no value.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Nigga is crazy.
What if you are not a chad? Hot girls are usually not interested in average or high tier normies. If i would only flirt with the girls i find attractive, i would never get laid. Lowering standarts to -1 or -2 of your psl is very important. Fucking your looksmatch is almost never possible.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
What if you are not a chad? Hot girls are usually not interested in average or high tier normies. If i would only flirt with the girls i find attractive, i would never get laid. Lowering standarts to -1 or -2 of your psl is very important. Fucking your looksmatch is almost never possible.
Dude I am not a chad facially. At most at most a normie or HTN in my best super day, at my worst I'm a super LTN
The only thing carrying me is 6ft4 height and goodhair
I legit pulled a blonde HTB/stacylite and currently dating a stacylite.
I literally pulled above my looksmatch
Unironically just have hair, be tall, don't be deformed facially and DO NOTCARE ABOUT LOOKS IRL. Act like you're not insecure about your looks, show your true personnality too

Bruh i woulda roped instantly if that was me