I'm cutting my hair everyday and people notice that

N

Nation

Platinum
My OCD is about cutting hair, eyebrows, eyelashes exc.
I cut my hair everyday at #2, years ago I used to cut it at 0.5mm and I was wondering why people thought I was bald.

Also I had hair all over my face since it was hard to wash it out when very short.

People comment the fact my hair is always at the same lenght or that my hairline looks weird since I use razor to line up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sexchat, Agendum, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
are you planning to stop? bc thats kinda disturbing bro

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, autistic_tendencies, niqfan625 and 3 others
dnrd

• Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin
Just stop dipshit

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 6128
retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Mentally ill behaviour

My OCD is about cutting hair, eyebrows, eyelashes exc.
I cut my hair everyday at #2, years ago I used to cut it at 0.5mm and I was wondering why people thought I was bald.

Also I had hair all over my face since it was hard to wash it out when very short.

People comment the fact my hair is always at the same lenght or that my hairline looks weird since I use razor to line up
You're probably cutting because you're worried about asymmetry of hair.

"Its just not right, if I cut 1/8 of an inch here and...... here.... and ugh those spots"

You could use clippers on your whole head and it will grow unevenly because the topology of your head is asymmetric. One side of your head may be imperceptibly flatter but the way the hair falls might look like it has more volume despite the hair being the exact same length.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
You're probably cutting because you're worried about asymmetry of hair.

"Its just not right, if I cut 1/8 of an inch here and...... here.... and ugh those spots"

You could use clippers on your whole head and it will grow unevenly because the topology of your head is asymmetric. One side of your head may be imperceptibly flatter but the way the hair falls might look like it has more volume despite the hair being the exact same length.
Actually because I want to keep It tidy

Growing out my hair was the best decision
Family said I looked bald too