I'm dark asf now that i worked in the heat for 4 hours. My months of lightskin vampiremaxxing, down the drain in mere hours.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
I wore 50 spf sunscreen too. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
P

Attachments

• 20220819_164450.jpg
    20220819_164450.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NFA PB, Looks234, Vain786 and 5 others
Bro what heat are you working in? You look like you work in some it job. No way you do manual labour

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
nigga here since 2020 still not softmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
???? What else can I do, I'm already at the weight were if I had bones, they'd be showing.
you have decent bones jfl its every other thing like body hair glasses skin that not softmaxed

???? What else can I do, I'm already at the weight were if I had bones, they'd be showing.
The arms give it away, you are still at ~20% body fat. Men vastly, grossly underestimate their body fat and the amount of work needed to be truly lean.

If your arms aren't vascular and your sixpack isn't showing your facial bones are piled up in plenty of fat as well.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Megacel Prime and justbentbro
you have decent bones jfl its every other thing like body hair glasses skin that not softmaxed
Pretty sure I clearer skin than most people on the forum since I literally have a regiment :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Also I need my glasses to see, and putting on contacts scares me:lul:

And I literally just shaved my head recently, I'm gonna have to wait a few months for it to grow back.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
The arms give it away, you are still at ~20% body fat. Men vastly, grossly underestimate their body fat and the amount of work needed to be truly lean.

If your arms aren't vascular and your sixpack isn't showing your facial bones are piled up in plenty of fat as well.
I'm literally 165 lb, I'm not saying I'm lean asf, but there are literally people out there that are my same weight that have defined jawline, simply because of... better. Bones.

Pretty sure I clearer skin than most people on the forum since I literally have a regiment :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

And I literally just shaved my head recently, I'm gonna have to wait a few months for it to grow back.
get better glasses I don't believe glasses are the end of the world but find a pair that looks cool these ones are making you look like you work in tech support

get better glasses I don't believe glasses are the end of the world but find a pair that looks cool these ones are making you look like you work in tech support
Lmao I wish I worked in tech support because then I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN DARK. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lightskin cuck indian pheno> darkskin Dravidian bonemogger....

Or that's atleast how curries see it :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Bro get lasik I got it 2 days ago and now my vision is perfect, it was bad for a few hours but now it's great and it's lifefuel I was also the same as you and hated contacts

Bro get lasik I got it 2 days ago and now my vision is perfect, it was bad for a few hours but now it's great and it's lifefuel I was also the same as you and hated contacts
I've been afraid of getting Lasik ever since I saw final destination :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: also I've heard horror stories... like the nerves in your retina being burned and feeling like there's glass in your eyes. 😢😢😢

• JFL
I've been afraid of getting Lasik ever since I saw final destination :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: also I've heard horror stories... like the nerves in your retina being burned and feeling like there's glass in your eyes. 😢😢😢
Bro this has a 0.00001% chance of happening, this is like not crossing the road ever in your life cause there is a 0.005% of getting hit throughout your whole life. Everything has risks but right now I can see in a whole new light and can enjoy the whole world as it truly is, just like how I could when I was 8 years old before glasses

at least wear glasses that are more NT

Op has good potential, mogs me

Why is your neurocranium so small

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
you make me thankful I'm white ngl i got lucky

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Stop being a pussy, you get used to wearing contacts. I started at like fucking 12 mate

Bro this has a 0.00001% chance of happening, this is like not crossing the road ever in your life cause there is a 0.005% of getting hit throughout your whole life. Everything has risks but right now I can see in a whole new light and can enjoy the whole world as it truly is, just like how I could when I was 8 years old before glasses
He isn't doing his best I guess.

• JFL