I'm dating a Tinder girl, any tips?

in 1 hour I will meet a girl known Tinder for the first time in my life: she is a German tourist...
Any tips or advice?
I will wear boots with 3 sections shoe lifts and blue contacts
loss what ethnicity r u, if u ever wear contacts i suggest solotica they look VERY realistic especially the blue.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
wear a gopro

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
It was probably a serial killer

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
RIP

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
images

Don't act retarded

Learn how to get what you want out of life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Lorsss
I met up with a girl via tinder in Japan. One of the cringest experiences in my life. Generic trash like us isn't supposed to talk to women. Only chad is allowed to look at women.

Over for him
@Lorsss 87798502 23AF 46B0 8C8D 776478EDF784

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and KlutchPurpp
I met up with a girl via tinder in Japan. One of the cringest experiences in my life. Generic trash like us isn't supposed to talk to women. Only chad is allowed to look at women.
Can you recount the date? And yes, if you have a long midface it's over even in Japan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Time Travel
  • JFL
Can you recount the date? And yes, if you have a long midface it's over even in Japan
Basically I met up with her, we went to see a temple.
Then we went to a restaurant and later to tokyo sky tree where we had a tee and talked.
Also the girl was 29 and I was 20 at the time.
She wasn't attractive but also not ugly.
I just noticed how I am not able to properly talk to women due to autism and high inhibition.

what surgeries will you do in future?
Te l'ho già detto, sottorbitali rino brownridge
[QUOTE="Time Travel, post: 1319758, m
I just noticed how I am not able to properly talk to women due to autism and high inhibition.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, another cope with muh personality

Why you so focused on looks. When with autism, you should enroll as much time as possible into social-learning-practise-classes. Training soical skills, alot, over and over again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Time Travel
Why you so focused on looks. When with autism, you should enroll as much time as possible into social-learning-practise-classes. Training soical skills, alot, over and over again.
the better you look, the more you can get away with being autistic

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Averagecel
the better you look, the more you can get away with being autistic
Yes. That's true. And I get that.
At the same time; training to up the social skills is also a very good time investment

I've tried, they can't be changed
In what way have you tried training social skills, if I may ask?? What is under guidance of a professional, or you just tried to practise soical skills on your own?
(asking because I know a guy that I think and he also thinks himself is in the autist-spectrum; maybe I thought he could train himself to become better at it

In what way have you tried training social skills, if I may ask?? What is under guidance of a professional, or you just tried to practise soical skills on your own?
(asking because I know a guy that I think and he also thinks himself is in the autist-spectrum; maybe I thought he could train himself to become better at it
I thought I could try to be more low inhib but it doesn't work and seems fake when i do it.

Gl. But be careful about her only using you for free dinner and validation

• +1
I thought I could try to be more low inhib but it doesn't work and seems fake when i do it.
Imo. I read promissing things on autistic people (even adults); gett great benifit from practising social skills with prfoessional people. Acting out scenario's and stuff.
fully offered guided soical trainings. Stuff like this: https://www.autismspeaks.org/news/social-skills-classes-produce-lasting-benefits-adults-autism
That way some could improve0social skills lastingly. At least study says.

Imo. I read promissing things on autistic people (even adults); gett great benifit from practising social skills with prfoessional people. Acting out scenario's and stuff.
fully offered guided soical trainings. Stuff like this: https://www.autismspeaks.org/news/social-skills-classes-produce-lasting-benefits-adults-autism
That way some could improve0social skills lastingly. At least study says.
I know how I have to act in public, it's just that I can't do it.

I know how I have to act in public, it's just that I can't do it.
Do you think with porfessionals help (like that training course in the study I linked, with acting and stuff), you could make the transition from "knowing how but can't do" into "knowing and can act out/do/fake"?

Do you think with porfessionals help (like that training course in the study I linked, with acting and stuff), you could make the transition from "knowing how but can't do" into "knowing and can act out/do/fake"?
no. Role play will always be different.

How embarrassing that he is responding actively in this thread but still dodges everyone's pressing question about what went down. I guarantee my prediction was spot on, but who knows if OP will never update us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
How embarrassing that he is responding actively in this thread but still dodges everyone's pressing question about what went down. I guarantee my prediction was spot on, but who knows if OP will never update us.
50-50. I feel like he doesn't want to brag or is unsure of how the date went :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So you're gonna tell us how did it go or not bitch

• JFL
@Lorsss update us boyo

• +1
Try to find something u have in common, shell open up a lot more and be more engaged
Most non-autistic answer I've seen on this forum in a while ngl

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill