I'm dating this 40y old milf as a 22y old prettyboy , does she mog me?

i don't see any bones in my face and that make me insecure
you dont need to have a model face to be good looking. Hollywood actors have way less bones and are as goodlooking or even better them models. Bone mass i good but its not what defines someone as good looking or not. you have average bones but very good facial development and good features with harmony that makes you look good. you dont need bones bro. just live

That’s not a milf. Don’t make me pull out my milf gallery of who I smashed

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and EliteMewing
btw just looked again and ur actually above average in bones too... stop bitching and go slay bro fuck outta here lmfao
i would get a few shots of vodka to be more confident

• WTF
Reactions: iMogEveryone
you dont need to be confident bro tf. just look good and the bitches suck your dick. coming from someone with zero confidence that fucks new bitches every week. just fake it , pretend ur confident and its done, ppl are so dumb they just care about themselves. they never pay attention enough to see that ur faking it

Looksmatched

• JFL
Holy fuck autistic nerd. Noone gives a fuck stop crying like a kid. No wonder you can’t get any young kitty

Holy fuck autistic nerd. Noone gives a fuck stop crying like a kid. No wonder you can’t get any young kitty
I Can get young pussy , but i don t have a job and i don t want to work so i ge with old women

• JFL
you dont need a job to get young pussy. Stop coping
i NEED A OLD WOMEN BECAUSE WITHOUT A JOB I BECOME HOMELESS U LOW IQ MONKEY
I WANT A WOMEN TO TAKE CARE OF ME

you Look gipsy

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

FUUUUCK WHY DID I LISTEN TO A JEW!?!?!?!

FUUCKKKK IM MARKED WITH THE MARK OF THE JEW BEAST I SHOULD'VE STAYED AN ARYAN LANGOBARD ANGLOSAXON INDOCELTIC ARYO-GERMANIC NORDKIKE IRANIC PROTO ATLANTIC SEMI JUPITERIC FUCKING HITLERITE BEAST! YOU FUCKING NIGERS

FUUUUCK WHY DID I LISTEN TO A JEW!?!?!?!

FUUCKKKK IM MARKED WITH THE MARK OF THE JEW BEAST I SHOULD'VE STAYED AN ARYAN LANGOBARD ANGLOSAXON INDOCELTIC ARYO-GERMANIC NORDKIKE IRANIC PROTO ATLANTIC SEMI JUPITERIC FUCKING HITLERITE BEAST! YOU FUCKING NIGERS
:unsure::unsure:

IN 2 DAYS I MEET HER FAGGOT
best of luck , take the :redpill: cuz nothin new change happen in 2 days just be confident ,do what best for u and dont fumble for us fam
Crocodile Dundee Hello GIF by Laff

where's the prettyboy? i just see an ogre

best of luck , take the :redpill: cuz nothin new change happen in 2 days just be confident ,do what best for u and dont fumble for us fam
Crocodile Dundee Hello GIF by Laff
i will get drunk so i will be confident

@asdvek @apocalypse @moggathon @LowTierVitoBss @cashmerefraud @New Poster @jinnu @wannaimprove @BadmanGangstar @97baHater @KpopmaxxingGuy @Rawprimalooks

How did you even meet her? One of your mom's friends or something?

does she have money?

Are you straight going to her/your place or you are going on a date?

your having a bloody laugh mate

Fuck her raw and nut in her pussy :feelshah: