I’m deleting my account since Truecel roped

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
This site also made my bisexual fuck this place @Nebula @It'snotover @apemaxxed @defezman @bishōnenmaxxer
@rand anon
@SecularIslamist
@robtical

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 24278, 5.5psl and 15 others
jfl if u think he's actually dead

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472, chiisfow and 1 other person
he ascended with his dog

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell and Gaygymmaxx
This site also made my bisexual fuck this place @Nebula @It'snotover @apemaxxed @defezman @bishōnenmaxxer
@rand anon
@SecularIslamist
Bhai this place did not make you bi, you probably had some tendencies deep down, just undiscovered
If they really killed him then i hope the entire site will be shutted down like @orb 2.0 said.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 29078 and 5 others
the less homos the better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, chiisfow and Gaygymmaxx
Bhai this place did not make you bi, you probably had some tendencies deep down, just undiscovered
If they really killed him then i hope the entire site will be shutted down like @orb 2.0 said.
If it's legit there's no way this forum will survive

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 23218, It'snotover and 1 other person
As we all should.

I didn’t do anything I just discovered my attraction. There was this cute htn white prettyboy with sexy blue eyes and I struggled making eye contact with him he had me blushing. Like more than with a lot of foids (I’m socially akward) He was wearing earrings tho and he looked kinda like a woman so it’s not really gay like I’m gonna edit this post in a bit bye.

I was never this way before .org I never felt attraction for even very attractive men I hate this place

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, rand anon, Deleted member 30918 and 4 others
see you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: bishounen0bladee and chiisfow
male bi-sexuality is an interesting topic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aladin, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 23218
male bi-sexuality is an interesting topic
I legit was never like this before something happened and I can’t control it I won’t ever act on it but I have urgee like never before @slop slinger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and MoggerGaston
I legit was never like this before something happened and I can’t control it I won’t ever act on it but I have urgee like never before @slop slinger
I have a bisexual male friend, but he's never done anything with men sexually yet. We've talked about stuff like this many times though.

He says his standards for when he finds a man sexually attractive are really high. Basically unless the male is a chad, he isn't attracted.
With women he has lower standards and easier attraction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 31562
I have a bisexual male friend, but he's never done anything with men sexually yet. We've talked about stuff like this many times though.

He says his standards for when he finds a man sexually attractive are really high. Basically unless the male is a chad, he isn't attracted.
Are you gonna experiment with him?

• +1
Reactions: chiisfow, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23218

I would say the same is true to me but he man wasn’t a chad he just had a very attractive oheno to me he looked femenine but masculine at the same time it was very hot

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Wait what are you talking about? What happened
they are overreacting on @TRUE_CEL not logging for past few days and seeking attention by saying he died

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chiisfow, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 30918 and 2 others
they are overreacting on @TRUE_CEL not logging for past few days and seeking attention by saying he died
so he rots on this forum so much that not being online for a few day made people think he died?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23239
Are you gonna experiment with him?
It's gotten very awkward at some points where this was indeed a legit possibility. But I've always bailed.

I don't speak to him that often anymore though, so I doubt there will be any such moments in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 31562
It's gotten very awkward at some points where this was indeed a legit possibility. But I've always bailed.

I don't speak to him that often anymore though, so I doubt there will be any such moments in the future.
I think if ur interested h should try tbh. I may one day just to see they would prolly treat u better than foids anywya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and MoggerGaston
I would say the same is true to me but he man wasn’t a chad he just had a very attractive oheno to me he looked femenine but masculine at the same time it was very hot
It's very rare right!

I've always thought that later on in life I want to live together with some bros. With men and just pay for some villa together and chill.
No women no children.

I just don't vibe with women ngl.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23218
It's very rare right!

I've always thought that later on in life I want to live together with some bros. With men and just pay for some villa together.

I just don't vibe with women ngl.
Same playing games and watching tvs with 0 inhib with some bois sounds amazing

• +1
no dont leave

theres still gonna be a incels.is vs looksmax.org civil war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
so he rots on this forum so much that not being online for a few day made people think he died?
brootal incel life.

Best Friends through mutual suffering.

• +1
If it's legit there's no way this forum will survive
People said the same thing when Schery died and nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 23218
always copying my moves you dirty curry

• JFL
Same playing games and watching tvs with 0 inhib with some bois sounds amazing
Shit like this is so far away from the mainstream way of life that it feels impossible to accomplish.

Like, you don't want this with some crazy junks, the type of people you will probably find if you look in such lifestyle communities. You want it with normal people. Normal people who feel the same pressure to act heterosexual and simp for women.

Brootal

• +1
I didn’t do anything I just discovered my attraction. There was this cute htn white prettyboy with sexy blue eyes and I struggled making eye contact with him he had me blushing. Like more than with a lot of foids (I’m socially akward) He was wearing earrings tho and he looked kinda like a woman so it’s not really gay like I’m gonna edit this post in a bit bye.

I was never this way before .org I never felt attraction for even very attractive men I hate this place
Jfl what the fuck

This site just made me admire high psl dudes more and notice their superior genes. Never wanted those genes for myself though...

• +1
Shit like this is so far away from the mainstream way of life that it feels impossible to accomplish.

Like, you don't want this with some crazy junks, the type of people you will probably find if you look in such lifestyle communities. You want it with normal people. Normal people who feel the same pressure to act heterosexual and simp for women.

Brootal
It’s tough man. Just gonna have to repress myself forever. I don’t know how I’m gonna cope. I’m Muslim as well jfl

• +1
Jfl what the fuck

This site just made me admire high psl dudes more and notice their superior genes. Never wanted those genes for myself though...
I would never act in it the consequences are just too high

• +1
It’s tough man. Just gonna have to repress myself forever. I don’t know how I’m gonna cope. I’m Muslim as well jfl
Yeah it's the same for me. I am close to the point of giving up on women, I just don't vibe with them and at 27yo never having had a real relationship it seems over at this point.

Ideally I would live together with some bros in a nice house and chill.
Like you come home from work and you can chill with your mates, have drinks, play games, fuck around. No women, no kids, no drama.
But it would be hard to find such a vibe.

Right now I live in a student-dorm, 4 other guys, 2 other girls. I only vibe with 1 guy atm. It's nice to come home and just chill on the balcony and talk about life in a man's way.

Not soy, not female.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23218
Yeah it's the same for me. I am close to the point of giving up on women, I just don't vibe with them and at 27yo never having had a real relationship it seems over at this point.

Ideally I would live together with some bros in a nice house and chill. You come home from work and you can chill with your mates and do whatever.

Right now I live in a student-dorm, 4 other guys, 2 other girls. I only vibe with 1 guy atm. It's nice to come home and just chill on the balcony and talk about life in a man's way.

Not soy, not female.
Yea I’m kinda the same way. I enjoy living with my family I’m bait gonan move out after college jsut ot be incel alone. I feel happiest when I just chill every week with my friends and do mushrooms or something

• +1

Ideally I would live together with some bros in a nice house and chill.
Like you come home from work and you can chill with your mates, have drinks, play games, fuck around. No women, no kids, no drama.

Not soy, not female.
I just want romantic non sexual male friends and hugs

• +1
I just want romantic non sexual male friends and hugs
Bromance

A very close and non-sexual relationship between two or more men. It is an exceptionally tight, affectional, homosocial male bonding relationship exceeding that of usual friendship, and is distinguished from normal friendship by a particularly high level of emotional intimacy.

I would prefer that over the type of vibe I think I would have with a wife.
Only problem is that I am not really gay so I don't want to get into those types of communities.

And so the guys I would vibe with are probably going for that wife-vibe and aren't interested in bromance.

Sigma lone-wolf lifestyle is the only option in the end. Is what it is. Maybe some day I suppose.

• +1
yall autists will literally tell an average-looking dude it's over and to rope and yall constantly gaslight what did u expect. I doubt the site will be taken down, but it should come with a warning that the level of toxicity is on a whole nother level and u shouldn't come on here unless u want to be challenged and like the other user said this site didn't make u bi if u feel sexual energy from viewing pictures of dudes then u have always been so, quit coping. Big reason its important to clarify on an objective level so people dont get the wrong idea when looking at male beauty.

• +1
@rand anon
@SecularIslamist
@robtical
Idgaf Bozo

Oh no, don't tell me you're going on that side
Well like I said, I had a bi-sexual male friend who had shown interest in me.
I didn't find him attractive sexually, it's not like that. But the shame/honor also put me away from interacting with him in a more close physical/emotional way.

Which is probably something I would enjoy tbh.

It's so fucking hard to find a girl that looks attractive with an interesting personality. I seriously need to consider the alternatives.

Am I going to live all my life alone? With someone else?

Serious shit.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 23218
I am high asf on mephedrone right now, feeling all lovey dovey. I feel the loving warmth falling like a blanket all over me because of the drugs.

Would love to have this feeling sometimes when I am not on drugs. Maybe with a guy.

Fuck how hard is it to get real human connection. I am tired of the shallow interactions.

• +1
I am high asf on mephedrone right now, feeling all lovey dovey. I feel the loving warmth falling like a blanket all over me because of the drugs.

Would love to have this feeling sometimes when I am not on drugs. Maybe with a guy.

Fuck how hard is it to get real human connection. I am tired of the shallow interactions.
There are men out there keep looking.

• Love it

I think this kind of relationship is easier to find with men than women. Tbh

• +1
Wasn't @TRUE_CEL one of the biggest people against roping? Doubt he's dead of that.

He prob chilling with some jbs tbh.