I'm desperate to ascend

lewKersoan

lewKersoan

lew
Joined
Sep 26, 2025
Posts
108
Reputation
83
Genuinely how do I ascend I'm a loser kkhv 19, 84kg and a little over 182cm tall.
I am still fat despite losing 7kilos in the past 7 months, and there is still no bone definition in my face
I work most of the time and I have like 5 hours of free time

What do I have to do to ascend, anything except risky or expensive surgeries
(I will obviously research any given info myself before attempting anything)
I just need some guidance

This is how I look right now
I wanna look like my pfp
 
What do I have to do to ascend, anything except risky or expensive surgeries
I wanna look like my pfp
Akakichi no eleven redraws akakichi no eleven original scene
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lewKersoan

Similar threads

DanielLewinskyNuwar
Replies
53
Views
375
provegodreal
provegodreal
B
Replies
4
Views
50
bdh
B
Crallzy333
Replies
7
Views
49
no1softee
no1softee
5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
13
PSL_Ascend
PSL_Ascend
recessed sub5
Replies
4
Views
82
displacementpilled
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top