Im done, fuck looksmaxxing

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
the Girl i was taking to on snap just uploaded a photo of her kissing some high teir normie college athlete on her i.g. I WAS THIS CLOSE GOD DAMN IT!!

AUGGHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCK THIS IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT, WHY DOES LOOKSMAXXING ALWAYS FAIL! THIS IS THE FOURTH

FUCKING TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED.

I GOT BOTOX, CLEARED MY SKINNED, WHITENED MY TEETH, AND GYMAMAAXXED HAD GIRLS CALL ME ATTARCTIVE BUT NO IT HAD TO FAIL.

ITS OVER FOR ME ITS DONE, WHOOPTY DOO ILL JUST HAVE TOO FUCKING ROT NOW!!!!!! FUCK THIS

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, cardiologist, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
the Girl i was taking to on snap just uploaded a photo of her kissing some high teir normie college athlete on her i.g.
welcome back to reality it just wasnt meant to be that's a wrap it was good while it lasted

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 19478 and Gaygymmaxx
the Girl i was taking to on snap just uploaded a photo of her kissing some high teir normie college athlete on her i.g. I WAS THIS CLOSE GOD DAMN IT!!

AUGGHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCK THIS IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT, WHY DOES LOOKSMAXXING ALWAYS FAIL! THIS IS THE FOURTH

I GOT BOTOX, CLEARED MY SKINNED, WHITENED MY TEETH, AND GYMAMAAXXED HAD GIRLS CALL ME ATTARCTIVE BUT NO IT HAD TO FAIL.

ITS OVER FOR ME ITS DONE, WHOOPTY DOO ILL JUST HAVE TOO FUCKING ROT NOW!!!!!! FUCK THIS
Chad opinion, join anti looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Dystopian
welcome back to reality it just wasnt meant to be that's a wrap it was good while it lasted

View attachment 1779004
but shes really hot and she was meant to be my wifey we could have bought a house on the hills and had mogger sons

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 5815

Botox? :lul: Do you look plastic?
She never liked you to begin with if she's with other guys dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Yerico7, Deleted member and 3 others
FUCK WAMEN, VIRGIN OR NOTHING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
nah its unexpected because she genuinely thought i was attractive
its normal i cucked a guy and she said she loved him + another girl was calling my jaw so beatiful or something while dating a cuck

Bro said botox 😭

It's over OP. Accept the fate of 99% of the niggas here

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

No surgery no care

Eat my shit!

Depositphotos 2564880 stock photo throwing shit

looksmaxxing wont cure autism srs

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Giving up on women will set you free.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Ika-Sama and Orbeck of Vinheim
whats your height.

It’s just one girl. New girls turn 18 everyday. Keep improving

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
come rot with us
skeleton terrifying GIF

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 20704
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and EverythingMaxxer
nigga whatever. On to another one why u care so much

Everyone is fully looksmaxing, it's the new shower and haircut. Don't expect to stand out.

Jfl first-hand blackpilling. How does it feel

Giving up on women will set you free.
It technically will yeah. Literally the ONLY reason why I run 3-4x times a week, got a gym membership $18.33/month lifting 3-4x times a week, spend $1.54 CAD round trip on gas each time I go to the gym, deprive myself of sugar and snacks (like chips and cheese puffs), cut caloric intake, even if it means my stomach is growling, pay $193.32 CAD/year for Tinder Platinum, pay $225.99 CAD for Bumble Premium lifetime membership, pay $85 CAD/week for therapy (LMFAO :lul:), buy overpriced drinks at bars is FOR CHASING PUSSY!

If I gave up on pussy, I'd go back to my old rotter life. I'd be eating pizza tonight and get myself some cheese puffs and cake. And waste away in dad's basement. Thing is, I have been living that rotter life for most of the past 7 years and it never brought me happiness anyways. So I'm making one last ditch attempt to ascend again.

Last edited:
Buy bones instead. Softmaxing is useless sub 4.75 PSL.

No surgery?
No roids?

Nice looksmaxing bro.:ROFLMAO: