i'm done w/ HA

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill
Hyaluronic Acid makes your cheeks puffy. Because it hydrates your face. I'm done using it tho. I need to look 100% debloated at all times due to inward gonions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmidder, datboijj and JohnDoe
Inward gonions are the bane of our existence. I guess this is another supplement i shall not be taking.

Inward gonions are the bane of our existence. I guess this is another supplement i shall not be taking.
I honestly think HA is still good for height but I don't wanna make my face puffy

Imma stop using it for a week or two to see if I'm right

I honestly think HA is still good for height but I don't wanna make my face puffy

Imma stop using it for a week or two to see if I'm right
I dunno man, all these compounds that allegedly help with height, i really doubt it. Maybe 1 or 2 might have any real effect but you are young and your height increase is very likely due to natural growth.

I dunno man, all these compounds that allegedly help with height, i really doubt it. Maybe 1 or 2 might have any real effect but you are young and your height increase is very likely due to natural growth.
HA is the substance between your joints. My idea was that supplementing those substances could help convert it into bone at a higher
rate

chondrogenesis

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder and JohnDoe
This is the serum tho not the supplements right or does that also make your face puffy

This is the serum tho not the supplements right or does that also make your face puffy
i've been supplementing and im tryna figure out why my cheeks look like they have more volume/puffy

seeing this thread after I just got my HA today :hnghn:

should be fine on forehead tho, right?