I'm done with incels.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
I had to retire from it. It was a huge waste of time with the same post every single day... It's also very depressing they give you the idea of you dying by yourself and nobody would truly like you. But in reality their is always one person out there who would go for you. Such as fat ass dudes with decent - almost sexy girls.
you are a projecting mongoloid. every female can get a person better looking than an incel thanks to how thirsty men are and none are capable of being attracted to the looks of anyone mediocre or less. those men are running betabux/status/cuckold game and are servants. you don't know the first thing about the blackpill. i'm glad that you decided not to stay around the forum, i can see just how much of a shitty poster you would have been.
I started using incels.me less ever since July cuz most of the content was the same stuff repeated over and over with different words and became an echo chamber; in addition to repeated info, the content went downhill ever since whogivesafucc was banned. I still use incels.me, but only go on the new threads, and click only if it is good. Hopefully this site does not go the same route.
are you joking? whogivesafucc was a LARPing, attention whoring douche who has not added ONE single thing of value to the community. he was a worthless member through and through. do you even know who he is???

• +1
are you joking? whogivesafucc was a LARPing, attention whoring douche who has not added ONE single thing of value to the community. he was a worthless member through and through. do you even know who he is???
Knanigger yes Ik who he was as much of a fakecel he was he was at least entertaining, ever since u became mod everything became boring, no wonder truecels is becoming more popular

• +1