I'm done with this shit forum

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
90% of users here are completely delusional. I fucking laugh when I see some of the threads here. It is self-evident that some people here do not live in reality. I do not want to imply that the blackpill is not real. Contrarily, it is real; however, the vast majority of users here operate under extreme generalizations and delusions.

In my opinion, the blackpill is encapsulated into two axioms:
  1. Physical appearance reigns supreme in the social dynamics of the world.
  2. Life is unjust.
That's it...When one comprehends the real magnitude of these two axioms, one can derive and arrive at the logical conclusion that this forum is useless and pointless. I will repeat it once more: Comprehending the two axioms I have posited leads to the uselessness of this forum. Some people here would immediately claim: well, everything is pointless, so being part of this forum and doing anything else is pointless; however, that assertion is an association fallacy. They employ rudimentary understandings of philosophical views such as nihilism to support their views, but they do not take into account the immediacy of human life.

Users here hate each other, and that is a fact. They would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. People like to talk about the beta rebellion; however, they cannot even come to a consensus over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is ridiculous if you think about it. This forum is endlessly beating a dead horse. If you have even 0.000001% of hope, nothing will happen by staying on this forum.

Additionally, and something that you might not like, but if we adhere to what the blackpill prescribes (i.e. objective truth), we have to say that this forum is bluepilled, ironic, right? How do I arrive at this conclusion? Let's see:
To be bluepilled involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
To be part of this forum involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.

Another thing that makes this forum pointless is the age size of most of its members. I am not trying to be a gatekeeper, but it must be stated that younger people should not be part of this forum because of life experience. You have a bunch of 13-17-year-old pseudo-philosophers and intellectuals that believe they have examined all aspects of life; however, that is just false. People that age cannot feasibly do so. So, when I see posts of non-physically-or-mentally-disabled 15-year-olds stating that "it's over," I just fucking laugh.

I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7098, mulattomaxxer and 38 others
I'll miss u man, you're posts are good old fashion blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 7098
Noooo don't leave, Your one of the best users on the forum. We need a JB preacher like you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, GetShrekt, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
don't leave us sweet pinky

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 14077
Jfl if u think this cuck will leave.

Btw nice copypasta from .is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, TsarTsar444, gamma and 21 others
Is this really copy pasta?
Do u really think pinkwell has the iq to write more than two word replies ? Yes this is a copypasta like 90% of his threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, terrorblade, Deleted member 275 and 16 others
90% of users here are completely delusional. I fucking laugh when I see some of the threads here. It is self-evident that some people here do not live in reality. I do not want to imply that the blackpill is not real. Contrarily, it is real; however, the vast majority of users here operate under extreme generalizations and delusions.

2. Life is unjust.
That's it...When one comprehends the real magnitude of these two axioms, one can derive and arrive at the logical conclusion that this forum is useless and pointless. I will repeat it once more: Comprehending the two axioms I have posited leads to the uselessness of this forum. Some people here would immediately claim: well, everything is pointless, so being part of this forum and doing anything else is pointless; however, that assertion is an association fallacy. They employ rudimentary understandings of philosophical views such as nihilism to support their views, but they do not take into account the immediacy of human life.

Users here hate each other, and that is a fact. They would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. People like to talk about the beta rebellion; however, they cannot even come to a consensus over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is ridiculous if you think about it. This forum is endlessly beating a dead horse. If you have even 0.000001% of hope, nothing will happen by staying on this forum.

Additionally, and something that you might not like, but if we adhere to what the blackpill prescribes (i.e. objective truth), we have to say that this forum is bluepilled, ironic, right? How do I arrive at this conclusion? Let's see:
To be bluepilled involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
To be part of this forum involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.

Another thing that makes this forum pointless is the age size of most of its members. I am not trying to be a gatekeeper, but it must be stated that younger people should not be part of this forum because of life experience. You have a bunch of 13-17-year-old pseudo-philosophers and intellectuals that believe they have examined all aspects of life; however, that is just false. People that age cannot feasibly do so. So, when I see posts of non-physically-or-mentally-disabled 15-year-olds stating that "it's over," I just fucking laugh.

I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.

This forum is what you make of it, it's only useless if you don't deploy it's teachings.

Have you actually looksmaxxed seeing that it's one of your axioms

Have you actually made blackpilled decisions that have benefited you.

I don't care if I get my worldview from teens it's the knowledge that's counts, they have a better understanding of the world then most 30 year Olds working a desk job.

Thanks to this forum

1. I have a concrete surgical plan that I'm following through with, that could not be learned anywhere else.

2. Blackpilled Mindset that focuses me on my goal , was taking home a six figure income (can return to that level when I want to), also actively looking to invest.

3 will help me in the future in life decisions i.e. not to get married or cope with material goods.

Has the quality of the forum degraded? Yes, if that's the root of your frustration, but the underlying teachings is priceless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7098, terrorblade and 7 others
This forum is what you make of it, it's only uselessl if you don't deploy it's teachings .

Have you actually looksmaxxed seeing that it's one of our axioms

Have you actually made blackpilled decisions that have benefited you.

I don't care if I get my worldview from teens it's the knowledge that's counts, they have a better understanding of the world then most 30 year Olds working a desk job.

Thanks to this forum

1. Have a concrete surgical plan that I'm following through with.

2. Blackpilled Mindset that focuses me on my goal , was taking a home a six figure income (can return to that level when I want to), also actively looking to invest.

3 will help me in the future in life decisions i.e. not to get married or cope with material goods.

Has the quality of the forum degraded? Yes
i miss when you used to start your threads with 'hi looksmaxxers'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and Gaia262
tldr just read a few of the first words, anyways i kinda understand 99% of the forum are teens coping who think they're high iq, can i get your account btw

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and delusionalretard
Do u really think pinkwell has the iq to write more than two word replies ? Yes this is a copypasta like 90% of his threads
Fuck I got emotional reading all of that and now it feels like a punch in the face since its copy pasta

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 11758, 189 and 7 others
Most people here have a delusional idea of what their lives should be like and get disappointed when it doesn’t turn out the way they expected. And then the easiest way to cope with that is to blame it on an uncontrollable factor, so that way they can just rot and complain all day when in reality they are just some lazy pessimists who expect way more than they deserve.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6531 and 4 others
idk ive had a lot of fun during my lonlier times

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Who are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Ritalincel, 189 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GripMaxxing, Gargantuan, delusionalretard and 2 others
CAN I GET YOUR ACCOUNT OP

2. Life is unjust.

You forgot the third principle
3) It’s way way worse if you are male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others

2. Life is unjust.

What is the ground reality according to you then ?

Cringe

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
amanzi-santorini-girls-bikini-set-4.jpg

"Don't leave Pinkwell, we like you"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, TsarTsar444, curryslayerordeath and 5 others
@fukmylyf tho? On his new pasta

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fukmylyf and Ronnie Kray
this post is contradictory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I definitely agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 4612

2. Life is unjust.

All under 21s should be banned due to the lack of experience they have in life with women and normies.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Edgar
Why are you still here

Boomarked. Will read later.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Good riddance.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt and Ritalincel
Niggas be acting as if the so called blackpill(also known as water) is some kind of dogmatic religion when its not, and tbh I dont really think of myself(for example)as a blackpilled person, Im just a regular nigga who knows looks are very important for your life quality

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
UR FRAUDING DAYS ARE OVER SON

@68218FN395

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Niggas be acting as if the so called blackpill(also known as water) is some kind of dogmatic religion when its not, and tbh I dont really think of myself(for example)as a blackpilled person, Im just a regular nigga who knows looks are very important for your life quality
Yea same everyone knows looks matter but not how much and what makes someone good looking

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Looks234

dn rd, goodbye op

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.
Well, in poorer countries looks matter less, money and status are more important...

DNR OP, of course, but see you tomorrow, have a good night