I'm done with this site

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
I've been around the game since 2018, discord, forums, trying to spread blackpill to my friends, to my colleagues, to YouTube. I've thumbpulled, mewed, bonesmashed, for years now, tried every method, every maxxing, I've talked to girls in night calls in discord from UK trying to educate them on blackpill truth. I've made friends, I've made enemies, I've dreamed of living the Chad life one day and making it. I've been to night clubs and metros posting awkward pictures of stacies and ugly people to mock them. I lost a ball in the process. I'm here to say my goodbies to everyone. The time has passed by, everyday I see more and more 15 yr olds wanna be the guy I never became. My advice is if you're ugly, become good looking. Adios

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Clark69, yyy and 10 others
I've been around the game since 2018, discord, forums, trying to spread blackpill to my friends, to my colleagues, to YouTube. I've thumbpulled, mewed, bonesmashed, for years now, tried every method, every maxxing, I've talked to girls in night calls in discord from UK trying to educate them on blackpill truth. I've made friends, I've made enemies, I've dreamed of living the Chad life one day and making it. I've been to night clubs and metros posting awkward pictures of stacies and ugly people to mock them. I lost a ball in the process. I'm here to say my goodbies to everyone. The time has passed by, everyday I see more and more 15 yr olds wanna be the guy I never became. My advice is if you're ugly, become good looking. Adios
Ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, N1666, zharupodrugu and 4 others
You'll be missed OG 2020 user.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and scrunchables
See you tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latvianchud185, N1666, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
I've talked to girls in night calls in discord from UK trying to educate them on blackpill truth

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
good luck :)

• Woah
Can you read tales of Joe before you go ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Art of Pattinson and Tylermax
Did everything but stopped eating carbohydrates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: illusivespirits, Latvianchud185, abuserr007 and 5 others
Another old user going, we're losing culture

• So Sad
Another old user going, we're losing culture
Yeah bro it's time for the 15yr olds to shine. People like me, like blonde jock, orb, the 5'8 guy are old niggers. We should stop gatekeeping this shit. Youth is needed to maintain looksmax. I've even stopped taking screenshots of chads for a while now that is the biggest indicator that I'm done with it. I used to do it unconsciously had an album with 30k pictures of chads and stacies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Jova and Art of Pattinson
Yeah bro it's time for the 15yr olds to shine. People like me, like blonde jock, orb, the 5'8 guy are old niggers. We should stop gatekeeping this shit. Youth is needed to maintain looksmax. I've even stopped taking screenshots of chads for a while now that is the biggest indicator that I'm done with it. I used to do it unconsciously had an album with 30k pictures of chads and stacies
But the thing is that the 15yo are dumb af

• JFL
first time I've seen u tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and Alt Number 3
I hate all these 14 year old TikTokcels

• +1
wat hapen 2 ur 1 testie

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and Alt Number 3
Resonated with those words. I've been in the blackpill circle since '18, tried every softmaxx, and became so obsessed with looks & the blackpill that it overshadowed everything else in my life

If you want to escape this mindset, I feel like you got to avoid reflections, don't go on Instagram or dating apps to see Chads & Stacies, and shutout everything that revolves around looks. Eventually you'll forget most of it. But even then, you'll always remember personal experiences and such said experiences & observations will continue to pile up throughout life. Godspeed. Deleting your .org account is always better late than ever.

• +1