I'm done with this site

betamaxxer

betamaxxer

Iron
I am so close to giving up on using this sight. Half the replies on any of my threads are people calling me a fag without adding anything to my discussions. No matter if I'm giving suggestions, asking for advice, or trying to build some theory its all just the same response by the same retards; "ughHHh fAG???? tRanNAnnY??? LOL !!! LOLL !!!! JFLLLL !!!!!". I have not given up yet however, I am still lurking useful threads and I know people like @tents are out there, but I will be posting less than I have been and generally using this site less

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 21044 and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, rand anon, Suimaxxer and 9 others
not a single pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, rand anon, Suimaxxer and 5 others
I am so close to giving up on using this sight. Half the replies on any of my threads are people calling me a fag without adding anything to my discussions. No matter if I'm giving suggestions, asking for advice, or trying to build some theory its all just the same response by the same retards; "ughHHh fAG???? tRanNAnnY??? LOL !!! LOLL !!!! JFLLLL !!!!!". I have not given up yet however, I am still lurking useful threads and I know people like @tents are out there, but I will be posting less than I have been and generally using this site less
wdym by people like me are out there? i am retarded and autistic so dont understand please elab

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
bro lasted 36 posts
mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Detective, rand anon and 4 others
Maybe the shitposters are actually a good deterrent from mainstreamers entering the site

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Suimaxxer, Lucid and 3 others
The theories in question :

Capture dcran le 2023 04 10  092254

Capture dcran le 2023 04 10  092236

kys greycel faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 26622, Suimaxxer and 12 others
As if anyone cared for your greycel presence lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 26622, Suimaxxer and 4 others
kim jong un GIF

Bye bye
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer and ascension
Faggot.

wdym by people like me are out there? i am retarded and autistic so dont understand please elab
people that take fagmaxxing seriously as opposed to laughing it off then proceeding to take experimental drugs and gymcelling as a cope for their sad lives. its fine though ive found different forums that seem more welcoming to the idea as opposed to here

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16515, ascension and 4 others
All your threads are about fucking transitioning what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 26622, Suimaxxer and 3 others
people that take fagmaxxing seriously as opposed to laughing it off then proceeding to take experimental drugs and gymcelling as a cope for their sad lives. its fine though ive found different forums that seem more welcoming to the idea as opposed to here
they'll understand us eventually.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and 5.5psl
Fuck off from here you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, rand anon and Deleted member 21044
You are also getting into fagmaxxing ?
i'm not getting into it i've been doing it since 2012 obviously i prefer girls but some guys are buff too

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 21044 and 5.5psl
Good riddance. It’s against the rules to post lgtb content, although this rule is frequently broken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 21044
Good riddance. It’s against the rules to post lgtb content, although this rule is frequently broken.
no it's not this ain't .is

Shut the fuck up faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Nigga you're a tranny psyop just kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 21044
150305084558 isis throws gay men off buildings syria

KYS NO PLACE FOR FAGGOTS HERE GO REGISTER FOR S*nctioned S*icide FORUM

Join this instead
s*nctioned-suicide.net

i've told u go to reddit. We have our own faggots. Your position is taken already

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Fuck outta here greycel

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and ascension