Im drinking again to cope

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
Drinking by itself is a cope too but it feels better...

Shitty looks and in love don't mix together...

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
How much do you drink? it's a good cope, been there and done it but it takes it's toll over time.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
How much do you drink? it's a good cope, been there and done it but it takes it's toll over time.
What toll lol. Im new doing this tbh 3 days in arrow... It low inhibits me and feel less shitty but need to rely on creating a new positive experience in my life asap instead.

I miss her. But i refuse to talk to her, or anyone, been looking so bad these last days

What did u cope with drinking? Tell me about it boyo...

What toll lol. Im new doing this tbh 3 days in arrow... It low inhibits me and feel less shitty but need to rely on creating a new positive experience in my life asap instead.

I miss her. But i refuse to talk to her, or anyone, been looking so bad these last days

What did u cope with drinking? Tell me about it boyo...

To make life more enjoyable and not deal with my problems, Most of the problems are still there but im working through them all drinking does is provide a distraction. Don't get me wrong ill still drink once off but im not dependent on it. toll being everything that comes with consuming a lot of alcohol, you build a tolerance to it pretty fast and a few beers become 20 in a span of a few years. What's your issue with the chick?

• Love it
To make life more enjoyable and not deal with my problems, Most of the problems are still there but im working through them all drinking does is provide a distraction. Don't get me wrong ill still drink once off but im not dependent on it. toll being everything that comes with consuming a lot of alcohol, you build a tolerance to it pretty fast and a few beers become 20 in a span of a few years. What's your issue with the chick?
What problems? Display ur experience and knowledge :love:

Drinking is everything

• Love it
  • +1
Low T tbh
Used also to cope with drinkin but coke mogs

i started from a glass or two of wine and some soft stuff like baileys. now im at a bottle of vodka a night with two antidepressants. sucks man. be careful with that stuff

• So Sad
i drink as a part of my diet and it keeps me regular

• Woah
i started from a glass or two of wine and some soft stuff like baileys. now im at a bottle of vodka a night with two antidepressants. sucks man. be careful with that stuff
Wowwww what time span did it take for that to happen? I honestly shouldn't drink tbh i know im not mentally stable.

Wowwww what time span did it take for that to happen? I honestly shouldn't drink tbh i know im not mentally stable.

about 7 months

serious? how the fuck did you get there in 7 months! what anti depressants do you take btw?

That escalated quickly fuck. What was happening you needed / need so much?

serious? how the fuck did you get there in 7 months! what anti depressants do you take btw?

traumatic events and being a narcissist to make a long story short

• Woah