[SERIOUS] She doesn't love me because I don't have a 10 inches dick?

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
It's what she told me on the 3/4 out of the blue: that my dick is small (7 inches) and that she is used to really big cocks, 10 inches or so.

I of course brushed it off, pretended not to care and told her I'm still growing but still... It's haunting.

It's all very confusing. We were together on Tuesday and she treated me like her king... I loved the way she called me "stupid boy" while kissing me for so long. I love all this role we have of her teaching me how to make her "the right way"... I love how she smiles shyly when I hug her by surprise or grab her hand... points out jealously that I talk with too many girls on my phone, calls me baby...

She has money, looks good, goes to luxurious places to party, I had to lie about my age to stand a chance since she's older than me... I've also confirmed she has some relationship with gangs and selling drugs where I guess it's where all that money comes from...

It's been 3 days she hasn't texted me, I know her mom is very sick in hospital but if she cared about me or didn't want to lose me she'd text me, ask me how I'm doing or something...

I'm madly in love but she doesn't know it. She thinks I sleep with many girls (delusional, I don't have those looks) and at the same time I do know she's seeing more guys...
The though of her being in the hands of a drug lord with ten inches of dick during the whole night kills me...

I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend... I want her to be just mine... but I suspect that it'll just bring problems to the both of us, I don't really know what's behind her and we could end up in troubles...

I need advice guys... Do I stand a chance? Does she like me but wishes I had a 10 inch? What is she even pretending to do by seeing me and other guy/s at the same time? How should I approach her?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 7753, Patient A and 1 other person
Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Floyd, Fear, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
every girl talks to lots of guys, dont have oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and IndianJock
Slut

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
what kind of autistic looksmax version of the ari larp is this

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Deleted member 2426, Arkantos and 1 other person
You shouldn't have a oneitis. But i'll say this bro, the chance of someone having legit 10 inches is almost 0.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jones, Mateusz74 and 8 others
You shouldn't have a oneitis. But i'll say this bro, the chance of someone having legit 10 inches is almost 0.
It’s astronomically rare. There’s actually a prize on one of those dick enlargement websites that states they’ll pay $10,000 to someone who can legitimately prove they’re 10 inches and no one has claimed it yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, IndianJock, birchman and 4 others
I just have to trust that I'm not massively dick mogged :feelsrope: @Dogs what do you think I should do?share wisdom with this low iq cel:feelsrope::feelswhy:

Last edited:
I just have to trust that I'm not massively dick mogged :feelsrope: @Dogs what do you think I should do next time I see her? Share wisdom lol share wisdom with this low iq cel:feelsrope::feelswhy:
I dunno dude she sounds like trouble tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and RAITEIII
It’s astronomically rare. There’s actually a prize on one of those dick enlargement websites that states they’ll pay $10,000 to someone who can legitimately prove they’re 10 inches and no one has claimed it yet.
Yeah, wtf are these shit threads crying about, JFL?? I am sure OP is a 5 incher LARPing and frauding 7 JFL. I am that size and get told I am 8-9" by women JFL. :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Jones, IndianJock and 5 others
I've seen people posting subreddits here about guys that size. Anyway I'll agree she's probably larping to hurt my ego but I don't understand exactly why...

I've seen people posting subreddits here about guys that size. Anyway I'll agree she's probably larping to hurt my ego but I don't understand exactly why...
You’re retarded
She just trying to find reasons not to fuck (with) you
She’d probably bang 4 incher chad the moment he’d tell her “let’s fuck”

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and RAITEIII
don’t wife a hoe lol. If you’re able to have sex with her, do it but never ever wife a hoe. God forbid a man catches feelings for anything other than a woman who’s a virgin or low N count

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy, IndianJock, Catawampus and 1 other person
You’re retarded
She just trying to find reasons not to fuck (with) you
She’d probably bang 4 incher chad the moment he’d tell her “let’s fuck”
There's actually no reason for her to be with me if she didn't want to.
don’t wife a hoe lol. If you’re able to have sex with her, do it but never ever wife a hoe. God forbid a man catches feelings for anything other than a woman who’s a virgin or low N count
Preach it boyo. God forbid it because it's happening to me lol... I'll keep sleeping with her but need to find replacement ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Readn't

• WTF
Reactions: haircutcel
brutal horsepill

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
girth?
wait nvm you told me.ded srs measuire

girth?
wait nvm you told me.ded srs measuire
Master @FatJattMofo I shall measure it soon don't worry lol

- - - -

20191201 163816

Crazy whore :feelswhy:

It's what she told me on the 3/4 out of the blue: that my dick is small (7 inches) and that she is used to really big cocks, 10 inches or so.

She has money, looks good, goes to luxurious places to party... I've also confirmed she has some relationship with gangs and selling drugs where I guess it's where all that money comes from

I'm madly in love but she doesn't know it.

and at the same time I do know she's seeing more guys

The though of her being in the hands of a drug lord with ten inches of dick during the whole night kills me

I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CUCK.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and RAITEIII

I of course brushed it off, pretended not to care and told her I'm still growing but still... It's haunting.

It's all very confusing. We were together on Tuesday and she treated me like her king... I loved the way she called me "stupid boy" while kissing me for so long. I love all this role we have of her teaching me how to make her "the right way"... I love how she smiles shyly when I hug her by surprise or grab her hand... points out jealously that I talk with too many girls on my phone, calls me baby...

She has money, looks good, goes to luxurious places to party, I had to lie about my age to stand a chance since she's older than me... I've also confirmed she has some relationship with gangs and selling drugs where I guess it's where all that money comes from...

It's been 3 days she hasn't texted me, I know her mom is very sick in hospital but if she cared about me or didn't want to lose me she'd text me, ask me how I'm doing or something...

I'm madly in love but she doesn't know it. She thinks I sleep with many girls (delusional, I don't have those looks) and at the same time I do know she's seeing more guys...
The though of her being in the hands of a drug lord with ten inches of dick during the whole night kills me...

I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend... I want her to be just mine... but I suspect that it'll just bring problems to the both of us, I don't really know what's behind her and we could end up in troubles...

I need advice guys... Do I stand a chance? Does she like me but wishes I had a 10 inch? What is she even pretending to do by seeing me and other guy/s at the same time? How should I approach her?

She doesn't love you cause you don't look like cavill or this random gigachad

1575191698357 1

Screenshot 20191201 012547

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Where did you get that pic? you're a londoncel who travels on the district and circle line?

Just LOL @ those ugly CUNTS next to him completely ignoring his presence. They should be staring at him in awe.

No i get this from from fat jatt bro but their struggling not to stare he is casually mogging those subhumans to other dimensions
It's over or never began. Sometimes she hints she loves me, told me once that "I just want sex but she needs love". Anyway she's a whore there's no doubt I have to forget her.

View attachment 179400

Last messages.

Man jsut know those chads are nothing but temporary high she will never feel happy with a nick squint man fuck boy she wants mogging tsar bombas like cavill

Last edited:
No one has a 10 inch dick, theres something called "girls inches" which is basically girls trying to estimate the length of the penis of the man who they hooked up with, the girl inches are way too high because dicks look bigger when the whores are on their knees or basically with their face close to it, if you've taken a dick pick from different angles you know that it looks way bigger in certain angles.

Brutal, i'll go to to the gym to cope bye.

• So Sad
Of course son. You need 9x7 inches to compete in 2019.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Butthurt Dweller
I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend... I want her to be just mine..

stop this man. relax, enjoy the pussy, its for the community

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and RAITEIII
She thinks you sleep with many girls because thats what she does and just keeps projecting onto you.

She has more smv than you and just want a toyboy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy, RAITEIII and turkproducer
She thinks you sleep with many girls because thats what she does and just keeps projecting onto you.

She has more smv than you and just want a toyboy
It hurts so much that I wanna cope and think otherwise but I shall let in this blackpill in my life. It affects me so much lol...

Last edited:
FOR CHRIST SAKE FUCK THAT PUSSY AND MOVE ON MAN. CHRIST U SOUND LIKE A CRYING 5YO CHILD WHO LOST HIS PARENTS AT WALMART. FUCK, DESTROY, ANNIHILATE THAT SCREWED BITCH AND MOVE THE FUCK ON WITH YOUR GODDAMN LIFE JESUS LOL

Who Cares. Good luck for that bitch to find someone with a 10 Inch cock. Extremely rare is an understatement.
Also i smell bullshit

• So Sad
FOR CHRIST SAKE FUCK THAT PUSSY AND MOVE ON MAN. CHRIST U SOUND LIKE A CRYING 5YO CHILD WHO LOST HIS PARENTS AT WALMART. FUCK, DESTROY, ANNIHILATE THAT SCREWED BITCH AND MOVE THE FUCK ON WITH YOUR GODDAMN LIFE JESUS LOL
Look at them FEELINGS! Will try to gather some strength and try my luck with someone else...
Who Cares. Good luck for that bitch to find someone with a 10 Inch cock. Extremely rare is an understatement.
Also i smell bullshit
Damn bro. I'm trying to cope. Thank you.

If it's really 7 and she's complaining, drop her. 7 is nothing to complain about, average man in a western country is 5.5 inches.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and RAITEIII
Impregnate and Escape

• So Sad