I’m drunk hanging out with 18 year olds

Every girl I’ve met on tinder has been a legit giga whores. One told me she broke up with her boyfriend 8 months ago and already slept with 33 people. How is that possible? Then I said ‘fuck that’s high’ and she was like it’s not all my friends have similar. LMAO.

Another girl, just turned 18 at uni told me how she has fucked many guys on nights and got fucked in a car park last weekend by a randomer she met while leaving the club.

Another girl who I spoke to for a while who was 18 told me that her friends had body counts of 18+ and would go out every weekend most likely bring someone home.

Another told me she had a threesome with two guys the other day as we were speaking so I blocked asap. Literally all girls I’ve ever spoke to have had bodycounts of 20+ probs way higher. All young women in UK that have been single for a year plus are literally trash.
Girls are legit whores these days and that is the truth. The studies that say women have 5 lifetime partners is legit terra bullshit and because women lie.

then I made a thread of that 17 yo on tinder who told me she fucked like 16 people lmao. Then I asked her what she did for V day and she said she got tag teamed by two men lmao.
Then there was that bitch off bumble who kept crying that men used her and she was ran thru even tho she was 18.

It’s crazy, that’s just the norm now for women. Guys need to wake up and focus on themselves. They spend their whole life’s chasing something that is literally trash and worthless.
Women are legit fucking whores and literally worthless. You should never ltr one.

That’s why chad pumps and dumps as he would never stay with such trash.
Average tinder girl tbh. Hinge mogs, most are still whores but to less of a degree

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
Every girl I’ve met on tinder has been a legit giga whores. One told me she broke up with her boyfriend 8 months ago and already slept with 33 people. How is that possible? Then I said ‘fuck that’s high’ and she was like it’s not all my friends have similar. LMAO.

Another girl, just turned 18 at uni told me how she has fucked many guys on nights and got fucked in a car park last weekend by a randomer she met while leaving the club.

Another girl who I spoke to for a while who was 18 told me that her friends had body counts of 18+ and would go out every weekend most likely bring someone home.

Another told me she had a threesome with two guys the other day as we were speaking so I blocked asap. Literally all girls I’ve ever spoke to have had bodycounts of 20+ probs way higher. All young women in UK that have been single for a year plus are literally trash.
Girls are legit whores these days and that is the truth. The studies that say women have 5 lifetime partners is legit terra bullshit and because women lie.

then I made a thread of that 17 yo on tinder who told me she fucked like 16 people lmao. Then I asked her what she did for V day and she said she got tag teamed by two men lmao.
Then there was that bitch off bumble who kept crying that men used her and she was ran thru even tho she was 18.

It’s crazy, that’s just the norm now for women. Guys need to wake up and focus on themselves. They spend their whole life’s chasing something that is literally trash and worthless.
Women are legit fucking whores and literally worthless. You should never ltr one.

Kill all of them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901 and WishIwasChico
@TRUE_CEL
@Crestfallen95
@ihatereddit
@Collagen or rope
@latincell95
@DarkLoner94

How do you deal with this as a khv in the 25-29 age bracket? I have a bodycount of 1 at 24 and it makes me rage that many 18yo out there have bodycounts of 33, do you hope to looksmax and do what amnesia does?
I'll probably still be KHHV in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
@TRUE_CEL
@Crestfallen95
@ihatereddit
@Collagen or rope
@latincell95
@DarkLoner94

How do you deal with this as a khv in the 25-29 age bracket? I have a bodycount of 1 at 24 and it makes me rage that many 18yo out there have bodycounts of 33, do you hope to looksmax and do what amnesia does?
Good question. I'm really unbothered by all of it, really. I have no desire to degeneracymaxx (I'm trying to muzziemaxx).

• +1

Most bitches on dating apps are only looking to hook up with gl guys, they’re not actually looking for a relationship

@TRUE_CEL
@Crestfallen95
@ihatereddit
@Collagen or rope
@latincell95
@DarkLoner94

im not hugless

• JFL
Get out then, fakecel.
I'm hugless, only hugs I got were from random girls which doesn't count as they were just mocking me.
So I'm HH, but not KV.

I'm hugless, only hugs I got were from random girls which doesn't count as they were just mocking me.
So I'm HH, but not KV.
Mogs me. I’m KHHV.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
made her squirt
so she pissed herself, disgusting. probably caused from a urinal tract infection from all the unprotected interracial sex she had.

Although saying that, I’ve noticed that a lot of these girls were in relationships with a mtn for a few years, then turn 18 go to uni and realise how much better they can have it and jump on fucking high value men.

Literally, it’s so common from girls I’ve spoke to to have ended it with their bf as soon as they went to uni. Jfl. Their ex is usually a mtn and not good looking.

Also, one of them showed me her friend who fucked an immigrant that was a Ltn from a club which was insane. He could barely speak English how that happened I will never know.
this. a few months ago I met a 19-year-old girl that just started uni and that had an MTN boyfriend of 6 years who was studying to become a doctor, nice guy too, but she said he craved excitement.

the day I met her I ended up creampieing her in an alleyway after the club, and never spoke to her again afterward. they all turn into hoes when they start uni.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, WishIwasChico and Myth
the day I met her I ended up creampieing her in an alleyway after the club,
Holy shit. How did it lead to you doing this in alley? Plus, what did she look like?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
maxresdefault.jpg
Me

How did you match with 18 year olds? Did you lie about your age?

Holy shit. How did it lead to you doing this in alley?
she was making sexual remarks and giving hints all night, and when I told her I couldn't take her home with me (because I live with my gf, which I didn't tell her obv) and she stayed at a friends house she let me do her in an alleyway rather than pass up the opportunity to cheat on her nice boy friend of 6 years.
Plus, what did she look like?
HTB, blonde, nice ass, around 5'7ish but nothing special, probably 6/10. But it is hard for me to score Stacy-lights and up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Myth and WishIwasChico
she was making sexual remarks and giving hints all night, and when I told her I couldn't take her home with me (because I live with my gf, which I didn't tell her obv) and she stayed at a friends house she let me do her in an alleyway rather than pass up the opportunity to cheat on her nice boy friend of 6 years.

HTB, blonde, nice ass, around 5'7ish but nothing special, probably 6/10. But it is hard for me to score Stacy-lights and up.
Jesus. You must be chad

• JFL
Jesus. You must be chad
idk, you're definitely much better looking than I am. I'd say I'm like 6/10 on a good day, I don't do that good in OnlineDating, but really well at like house parties, social circle etc. when there is some initial ground. some might say I'm charming.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
idk, you're definitely much better looking than I am. I'd say I'm like 6/10 on a good day, I don't do that good in OnlineDating, but really well at like house parties, social circle etc. when there is some initial ground. some might say I'm charming.
Bro you're being humble i bet you terra mog me to oblivion, i've never even fucked a htb never mind had one willing to cheat on their bf and let them fuck me down an alley.

@Corleone everyone says i look good but women just don't like me and i've come to accept it. Rather be alone than settle though bruh. Been saving for a while for surgery so i should be getting it in 3 months after my roid cycle. I'm just focused on being the best version of myself tbh. I ain't even bothered with girls atm but dut + fin has killed my sex drive anyways so that could be why. But knowing your worth is important, and i ain't settling for less than my worth plus i don't even want a girlfriend tbh there all worthless to me. I ditched my FB even tho it was free weekly sex cause i just cba with it bro rather focus on myself. Girls are overrated.

• +1
I ain't even bothered with girls atm but dut + fin has killed my sex drive anyways so that could be why. I ditched my FB even tho it was free weekly sex cause i just cba with it bro rather focus on myself. Girls are overrated.
to deny your deepest biological urges is to deny what makes us human. you have to fuck a girl from time to time to feel alive.
But knowing your worth is important, and i ain't settling for less than my worth plus i don't even want a girlfriend tbh there all worthless to me.
Settling with some plown-through hoe is for cucks, better wait till you find a keeper.

but you should always somewhat stay in the game as to not turn autistic or into a shy cuck over time. otherwise you'll ruin your chances when meeting a girl you'd be down to date.

I even side-slay while in a LTR because I don't want to start from zero if things don't work out.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
to deny your deepest biological urges is to deny what makes us human. you have to fuck a girl from time to time to feel alive.

Settling with some plown-through hoe is for cucks, better wait till you find a keeper.

but you should always somewhat stay in the game as to not turn autistic or into a shy cuck over time. otherwise you'll ruin your chances when meeting a girl you'd be down to date.

I even side-slay while in a LTR because I don't want to start from zero if things don't work out.
I think I’m too far gone bro, the rejection I’ve had my whole life has ducked me it’s pretty much over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Corleone
I think I’m too far gone bro, the rejection I’ve had my whole life has ducked me it’s pretty much over for me
force yourself onto some uglies that do all the talking and touching for you, as you're good-looking enough, and work yourself up, I believe in you.
I Got You Thumbs Up GIF by Patriot Act

Complains about body count

Simultaneously contributes to the body count

Pick one Ermnesia

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 24459
literally I dont understand, whos actually fucking these women? wtf, there arent enough chads around

hanging out with multiple women and just chilling out together watching a movie or smoking weed etc is very very relaxing and enjoyable

they said the "angle it hits" is more important than size

which would indicate ur erection quality is very important so its super hard and curved up towards the g spot

yes

UPDATE I banged one (the one in OP)

made her squirt thru the fingering method and she came 5 times, said she never had a guy make her squirt and she was impressed
I dont even think thats a good thing. I assume guys give 2 fucks about her pleasure and just pump and dump so youre giga cucked for this

• JFL
I’m sure you’ll find lots of schizos here that claim to bang them every week though that would be happy to give you advice.

They’ll even tell you in detailed stories of how it happened jfl
Yeh like i dont really see much of a difference between tinder and irl with some exceptions but even tinder has exceptions. Normies get matches lol

@Corleone everyone says i look good but women just don't like me and i've come to accept it. Rather be alone than settle though bruh. Been saving for a while for surgery so i should be getting it in 3 months after my roid cycle. I'm just focused on being the best version of myself tbh. I ain't even bothered with girls atm but dut + fin has killed my sex drive anyways so that could be why. But knowing your worth is important, and i ain't settling for less than my worth plus i don't even want a girlfriend tbh there all worthless to me. I ditched my FB even tho it was free weekly sex cause i just cba with it bro rather focus on myself. Girls are overrated.
What do you even look like

literally I dont understand, whos actually fucking these women? wtf, there arent enough chads around
Real htns lol. Not the forum subhumans people claim are htns. Its like a dude w good hair and an alright jaw and maybe goes to the gym decent phenotype
@WishIwasChico am i wrong?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Corleone
did your nose collapse or smth? i thought you were handsome.
Yeh like i dont really see much of a difference between tinder and irl with some exceptions but even tinder has exceptions. Normies get matches lol
Real-life and tinder are night and day difference for me. I barely slay online but get plenty of opportunities IRL. Might just have shit tinder pictures though, paired with sandcel terrorist-name-failo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155