I'm eating raw meat

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Because of the Chinese virus I developed parosmia, which is a disorder that makes your taste and smell senses change, causing you to be unable to eat some foods etc.

Because of that, I can't eat any meat at all except for fish but first of all I don't like fish and second it's contaminated with heavy metals so it's a bad option and a trashy substitute for other animal meat.

I discovered, by accident, that I can eat raw eggs and they don't smell and taste like the walking dead like cooked meat and eggs do. So I mixed a raw egg with some sugar and flour and it tasted ok.

So I thought let's try that with meat. And sure enough raw meat tastes good too. So from now on I'm going primal mode.

Attachments

• IMG_20220318_122120.jpg
    IMG_20220318_122120.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 13787 and 5 others
Should have taken the jab inkwell

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
didnt expected nothing else from you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
im confused, you lost your sense of smell and taste, so you have to eat raw meat?
why cant you just eat cooked meat even if you cant smell it, you HAVe to smell ur food?

Also, heavy metals are bad but... parasites, bacteria and tapeworm eggs are fine?
gl bro, yes primal humans from literally pre fire era (so before sapiens and even erectus, probably like australopthetcus 3-4myo) ate raw meat but guess what, they were vessels for tapeworms, other parasites, diseases and more, and probably died at like age 20.

Stop larping. You extract so much more nutrition from cooked food, a lot of paleontologists and anthropologists believed cooking food was one the most important parts of human evolution because you get calories way more efficiently and safely, to allow for big brains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, AlexBrown84 and .*my*.
the heavy metals in fish are nothing compared to parasites from uncooked meat. at least cure before eating it or else you will end up in the Emergency room :lul:

• JFL
the heavy metals in fish are nothing compared to parasites from uncooked meat. at least cure before eating it or else you will end up in the Emergency room :lul:
Beef is safe don't worry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AlexBrown84
im confused, you lost your sense of smell and taste, so you have to eat raw meat?
why cant you just eat cooked meat even if you cant smell it, you HAVe to smell ur food?

Also, heavy metals are bad but... parasites, bacteria and tapeworm eggs are fine?
gl bro, yes primal humans from literally pre fire era (so before sapiens and even erectus, probably like australopthetcus 3-4myo) ate raw meat but guess what, they were vessels for tapeworms, other parasites, diseases and more, and probably died at like age 20.

Stop larping. You extract so much more nutrition from cooked food, a lot of paleontologists and anthropologists believed cooking food was one the most important parts of human evolution because you get calories way more efficiently and safely, to allow for big brains
Dude the taste of cooked meat is unbearable. Plus many people still eat raw beef and it's ok

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@chaddyboi66 Thoughts on the bluepillers in this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66

Because of the Chinese virus I developed parosmia, which is a disorder that makes your taste and smell senses change, causing you to be unable to eat some foods etc.

Because of that, I can't eat any meat at all except for fish but first of all I don't like fish and second it's contaminated with heavy metals so it's a bad option and a trashy substitute for other animal meat.

I discovered, by accident, that I can eat raw eggs and they don't smell and taste like the walking dead like cooked meat and eggs do. So I mixed a raw egg with some sugar and flour and it tasted ok.

So I thought let's try that with meat. And sure enough raw meat tastes good too. So from now on I'm going primal mode.
Anecdotal but I got pretty sick a while back but was able to heal my body after I started eating raw and haven't looked back ever since because I feel great, healthier, and more hormonally balanced.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and .*my*.
@chaddyboi66 Thoughts on the bluepillers in this thread?
Tag some other Raw Primal niggas here if you want but I'm not gonna go all aspie over this shit again cause...

this is all I really need to say:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Anecdotal but I got pretty sick a while back but was able to heal my body after I started eating raw and haven't looked back ever since because I feel great, healthier, and more hormonally balanced.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

isnt this the guy that abducted and killed a ukrainian girl? and also had a schizo meltdown?

• JFL