I'm even shorter than i thought i was.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Fuark all this time i thought i was 5'3(160cm) but today i went to Military draft building and got checked and stuff. and as it turns out in all actuality i'm 158cm! and not 160cm.

Fuck man i know it's not much of difference but being already so short i got devastated to know that i'm almost an Inch shorter. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Stare, RAITEIII and 21 others
Fuark all this time i thought i was 5'3(160cm) but today i went to Military draft building and got checked and stuff. and as it turns out in all actuality i'm 158cm! and not 160cm.

Fuck man i know it's not much of difference but being already so short i got devastated to know that i'm almost an Inch shorter. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i'm sorry

Damn, and I felt bad about being 176 cm. I'm sorry mate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onnysk, je3oe, Deleted member 1751 and 7 others
I’m sorry, man

shorter than @joao . im sorry

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Pendejo

GET LEG LENGHTENING AND GUATEMALAMAX OR VOLCEL

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Where do you live?

Do you ever feel as if you stunted your growth seeing as your dad is 5’6?

Run lifts and check if you have a HGH problem with endocrinologist

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Im sorry bro

And yeah my deepest condolences... I highly suggest you go check yourself out seeing as you’re only 18

Roping Subhuman

OP's probably asian, indian, or hispanic. white or black dude that small is really rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Aesthetic and Newguyaround
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Where do you live?

Georgia.(the country) average height here is 5'8/5'9 i regularly get height mogged in public.

Do you ever feel as if you stunted your growth seeing as your dad is 5’6?

I do but not as much anymore tbh. since i'm 158cm it's more likely my dad is shorter too in reality.

Run lifts and check if you have a HGH problem with endocrinologist

Running lifts is useless everyone's gonna notice. and i already been to endocrinologist and she told me i was fine.
Dude i BEG YOU IF YOU ARE BLACKPILLED GET LEG LENGHTENING SAVE ALL YOUR MONEY! EARN MORE

JFL save all my money? Nibba i don't have any money like at all. i have no job and i dropped out of School what kinda of Money are even talking here?

It's fucking over.

Go to Indonesia

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
5'2 holy shit man

at that point just go to India for leg lengthening srs you have nothing to lose

727046E4 03C4 4CA1 896B D82F6F7B2772

Time to Princemaxx boyo

I would give 20cm of my height (176cm) to have a compact midface

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, CopeIsReal, Aesthetic and 1 other person
Read above to find out why i can't do that.

LOL not really. there are many Manlets here but very few are as short as me.
i barely see any manlets when im out in public
Where do you live?

Wolverinemax

I'm neither of those. i'm Georgian(which is kinda Quasi-Middle eastern Whitish category) Same as Italians or Greeks colour wise.

How and why?

Average height there is 5"3 for man and 4"11 for foids

Read above to find out why i can't do that.

LOL not really. there are many Manlets here but very few are as short as me.

India's the cheapest place to get it, just take out a lone and don't pay it back srs

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Average height there is 5"3 for man and 4"11 for foids

And? never mind that it's completely different culture and language? and the environment? JFL even if i had the money for it i wouldn't move there.

It's not like i can't laid in my country that's not the problem here (after all Georgia isn't exactly Tall country to begin with) my problem is more mental tbh.
shit wage, but can't you afford 10-15K$? you should be working in the west, its doable

I have zero wage. i already said i didn't have a job.

i thought i was 5'10 but im actually 5'9 bro i need to rope

Georgia.(the country) average height here is 5'8/5'9 i regularly get height mogged in public.

I do but not as much anymore tbh. since i'm 158cm it's more likely my dad is shorter too in reality.

Running lifts is useless everyone's gonna notice. and i already been to endocrinologist and she told me i was fine.

JFL save all my money? Nibba i don't have any money like at all. i have no job and i dropped out of School what kinda of Money are even talking here?

It's fucking over.
You saw one which was a woman jfl if you think it’s not worth seeing another one

You saw one which was a woman jfl if you think it’s not worth seeing another one

I mean what will it change? she checked my Hormones and stuff and everything was normal. what else can i do at this point?
and be disabled in your 50s

Exactly all of that just to die in my 50's. JFL might as well as end at that point.

I mean what will it change? she checked my Hormones and stuff and everything was normal. what else can i do at this point?

Exactly all of that just to die in my 50's. JFL might as well as end at that point.
check if your plates are open and then heightmax id you can

see another one she was probably LARPING to make u feel better

check if your plates are open and then heightmax id you can

see another one she was probably LARPING to make u feel better

LOL how could she be Larping when i got tested? i have papers so i know my hormones are fine.

Your only hope is SEA at that height

It's fucking ov
based
studying in 3rd world country is pointless

based
studying in 3rd world country is pointless

Georgia isn't really 3rd world more like 2nd world. but i get what you're saying.

Tho i must say studying is better alternative to being homeless.

• +1
And no you can run lifts for tinder/girls you don’t know before but your face and body is gonna have to compensate hardcore

And no you can run lifts for tinder/girls you don’t know before but your face and body is gonna have to compensate hardcore

JFL how could people not notice when i'm suddenly 2 Inches taller?

JFL how could people not notice when i'm suddenly 2 Inches taller?
That’s why you use it on people you’ve never met before? IE tinder dates or go to a bar/to somewhere where people don’t know u personally

That’s why you use it on people you’ve never met before? IE tinder dates or go to a bar/to somewhere where people don’t know u personally

Then what do i do when i'm at home? do i keep my shoes while on the bed too? JFL.

Then what do i do when i'm at home? do i keep my shoes while on the bed too? JFL.
Keep them until you’re sat down on the bed? once you’ve smashed she can’t say anything lol

Keep them until you’re sat down on the bed? once you’ve smashed she can’t say anything lol

And what happens when she wakes up the next day? or when we want to drink coffee together at home?

This shit just can't work in day to day activities.

Georgia isn't really 3rd world more like 2nd world. but i get what you're saying.

Tho i must say studying is better alternative to being homeless.
whyd u drop out instead of just skipping school and going on exams at the end of the schoolyear? teachers always help you on exams in georgia

whyd u drop out instead of just skipping school and going on exams at the end of the schoolyear? teachers always help you on exams in georgia

I dropped out because i had mental problems.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Would guess 90% of men are shorter than they think they are.

• +1
And what happens when she wakes up the next day? or when we want to drink coffee together at home?

Wakes up the next day? why would you keep a girl round jfl.

Don’t meet girls for anything other than a date that SHOULD end in sex, do this until they meet you just for sex lol, you are clearly still very blue pilled

Don’t meet girls for anything other than a date that SHOULD end in sex, do this until they meet you just for sex lol, you are clearly still very blue pilled

JFL so i have to basically not to interact with Women at all unless i'm wearing Shoe lifts. the only one who's bluepilled is you.

This is fantasy tier nonsense you're feeding me.
Would guess 90% of men are shorter than they think they are.

True but i actually got measured at endocrinologist so that's why i was sure i knew my height.

HOMO ERECTUS TEENS HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE 6 FOOT TALL AND NEANDERTHALS AND EVERY HOMO SPECIES WE BRED WITH WERE AT LEAST 5 FOOT 5.

Mate you were not meant to be 5 foot 2 i fuse to beilive that You are that subhuman in genetics

this is so fucked up that my blood started to curdle. fuck this endocrinologist, telling a male that has obv shortism "he is fine".
...maybe its not a problem of hgh but something else like a bone disorder?
you definitely have an issue if you are 158 as a male, trust me its not mental.
however you are 18, so you probably will grow some more. you should research on the topic and try to max with stuff like AI or synthetic HGH. with both you risk a lot, for example your natural hgh cycle will be fucked up if you inject, so you gotta inject for ever but considering your height you should go for it tbh. if you cant afford it try at least peptides.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting