Im exposing curlyheadjames

i don't need to show shit to some faceless greycel on a website that will be irrelevant in five years
you can join my discord and see for yourself when i do streams from time to time

you can run but you cannot hide i am your friend but you must accept the evil that comes from this blackpill curse this is a cruel world the only way we can get our revenge is not through violence as that would be pointless but rather through mental tactics and psyops to get what we want

sometimes in life you don't get what you want especially someone like me with no father figure no family no friends to get the upper advantage you must do what no other man would dare to do i didn't choose this offer i make do with what i have and no i can finally improve myself and make my family proud of my future inevitable success beyond the grave

not really money that will start to come in 2025

i am a kappa demon reincarnated into this human body
we are infatuated with a thing called a shirikodama which is a purple like ball that we remove from our victims assholes
we have done this for over a thousand years now when we find unspecting prey drinking water or swimming in a river
each soul that is taken damages my asshole even worse which is why i only like to take ones i actually need
You ate your dad for success and fucked your mom as a sacrifice

i don't need to show shit to some faceless greycel on a website that will be irrelevant in five years
you can join my discord and see for yourself when i do streams from time to time

you can run but you cannot hide i am your friend but you must accept the evil that comes from this blackpill curse this is a cruel world the only way we can get our revenge is not through violence as that would be pointless but rather through mental tactics and psyops to get what we want

sometimes in life you don't get what you want especially someone like me with no father figure no family no friends to get the upper advantage you must do what no other man would dare to do i didn't choose this offer i make do with what i have and no i can finally improve myself and make my family proud of my future inevitable success beyond the grave

not really money that will start to come in 2025

i am a kappa demon reincarnated into this human body
we are infatuated with a thing called a shirikodama which is a purple like ball that we remove from our victims assholes
we have done this for over a thousand years now when we find unspecting prey drinking water or swimming in a river
each soul that is taken damages my asshole even worse which is why i only like to take ones i actually need
you crashed in some random trailer park in Oklahoma big guy
schizo now calling it a hotel lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I can't support that, its absoulutly horrible, sorry but subliminals personally really hurted me in life don't use them EVER

Last edited:
There's no surgeries its all photoshoped jfl
I refuse to believe
yeah bro totally photoshopped and
"
fabricated
"

IMG 9589
IMG 9785
0098F713 3408 4D99 8574 D2AD3628679D
509E5A32 9ABD 4A8A ACA7 2A3BFFB5DAD6
IMG 9566

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Dr. Bludy
OK bro now dont kys
i am not roping dont worry
u really curling 1 kg dumbells bruh
everyone starts somewhere even if i am doing 5 lbs you don't understand for the past 2 years i have ate nothing but chicken noodle soup and rabbit pancakes for breakfast i forced myself to eat 800 calories a day and developed a weak starved anorexic body i am not even 110 pounds and can barely lift 1/15th of my body weight i am on steroids though so i shall get strength and aesthetics in no time this is my darkest hour my worst period of my life to chase my goals i have all the odds stacked against me and obsessed normie seethers like you in the other corner who pray on my downfall but no i am not going to let you see me lose i am going to win and you cannot do anything about it YOU HEAR THAT HAHAHAHA I HAVE THE POWER MOTHER FUCKER NOT YOU NOT NO ONE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy

everyone starts somewhere even if i am doing 5 lbs you don't understand for the past 2 years i have ate nothing but chicken noodle soup and rabbit pancakes for breakfast i forced myself to eat 800 calories a day and developed a weak starved anorexic body i am not even 110 pounds and can barely lift 1/15th of my body weight i am on steroids though so i shall get strength and aesthetics in no time this is my darkest hour my worst period of my life to chase my goals i have all the odds stacked against me and obsessed normie seethers like you in the other corner who pray on my downfall but no i am not going to let you see me lose i am going to win and you cannot do anything about it YOU HEAR THAT HAHAHAHA I HAVE THE POWER MOTHER FUCKER NOT YOU NOT NO ONE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOu DO tREN NOW

Tren makes me buff and horny

YOu DO tREN NOW

Tren makes me buff and horny

We will get there brahs

spam accident

ok

See you got to max out other ways like face and shit ignore what others are saying man

See you got to max out other ways like face and shit ignore what others are saying man
no im treated likea god irl just because of my face i walk into a store and immediately all eyes are on me i walked into dollar tree where i used to work a few days ago in full body kevlar suit and everyone looked at me the cashier my old manager one girl couldn't stop eyeing me like she was intrigued i dont need height or physique because i automatically command respect wherever i go even by six foot 2 men
doesn't mean im not gonna maxx that out i am doing peptides and im still in puberty eating 5000 calories a day and gymmaxxing
so by next year ill be 6 foot 1 and roided with this face ultimate mogger

no im treated likea god irl just because of my face i walk into a store and immediately all eyes are on me i walked into dollar tree where i used to work a few days ago in full body kevlar suit and everyone looked at me the cashier my old manager one girl couldn't stop eyeing me like she was intrigued i dont need height or physique because i automatically command respect wherever i go even by six foot 2 men
doesn't mean im not gonna maxx that out i am doing peptides and im still in puberty eating 5000 calories a day and gymmaxxing
so by next year ill be 6 foot 1 and roided with this face ultimate mogger
That’s it I will be a shredded 6’2 stud by next year, I also eat 4000 calories, mew, nofap, multivitamin,10,000 IU vitamin D, cold showers and a bottle of steroids per day when I’m 18

All his pics are fake he is sucking in cheeks and morphing himself with richard ramirez on faceapp in reality he looks like fat child playing league of legends eating doritos all his pics are fake and modified in a way or another. And all of this is a plan to boost his music career.

@curlyheadjames
Troll postington?

That’s it I will be a shredded 6’2 stud by next year, I also eat 4000 calories, mew, nofap, multivitamin,10,000 IU vitamin D, cold showers and a bottle of steroids per day when I’m 18
fuck yessss
Troll postington?
no checkmy posts u can see my new vids and pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Uncanny valley

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 23218
@curlyheadjames legitimate psychopath lol. Dark triad LTN

yeah i am nigga u dont fuckin knwo me im crashin at a hampton rn and panhandle everday dont act like u dont knwo my story cuz u dont

don't worry bro u can do it too bro
View attachment 1995347
here is my numerology birth chart i got from an astrologist it's very satanic
the name "james sapphire" has 13 letters coincidentally enough 13 is a very common satanic number that's used
The association between the number 13 and rebellion is strong in the Bible.

Nimrod was the 13th child of Ham, and sought to take the place of God.

The Dragon (maybe Satan, maybe Lucifer, maybe a unique entity) is mentioned 13x.

Jericho was marked as in rebellion against God by marching around it 13x.

Solomon showed great reverence for the Lord by building the Temple in 7 years. He then negated that piety by spending 13 years building his own palace.

13 is the number of “Rebellion”. That creates a reasonable argument that it is a number of Lucifer along with 616/666.

Lucifer=/=Satan though.

Different angels. Different missions. Different loyalties.

Many have the idea in my server that I am the walking anti christ in the flesh and a fortune teller as well
I am a good guy really just coincidentally have satanic encoding in my birthday and name for some reason

View attachment 1995338View attachment 1995339View attachment 1995341View attachment 1995342View attachment 1995343View attachment 1995348View attachment 1995349View attachment 1995344
i manifest myself into thousands of girls dreams each night whether they want it or not i cannot help it i have had to turn to the dark arts to ascend myself not only looks wise but spiritually and mentally it feels very evil at first glance but trust me it will all be for good

Holy shittt broootal pic very meaningful

• +1
Reactions: try2beme