I'm extremely shaking

Deleted member 15384

Deleted member 15384

Bronze
Its like my 100th thread about this topic. I will watch movie at that girl's basement on 2nd date, and I'm a virgin ofc and I cant even imagine what kind of things will happen in less than 5 hours. The girls seems extremely interested, but I'm still afraid I'll fuck up somehow.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1476
Brb shaving my butt, it looks like if I was the turkish sultan

shake it, baby

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
take condom just in case i guess

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
take condom just in case i guess
Yea I already used 3 condoms to try it before so I dont look like a complete idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Yea I already used 3 condoms to try it before so I dont look like a complete idiot
also dont be afraid to make a mistake like trying to kiss her when she wasnt inviting you to, just laugh it off that would be better than kicking yourself afterwards fpr not acting

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15384
how did it go

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15384
Good ol' times when I was virgin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ShowerMaxxing
also dont be afraid to make a mistake like trying to kiss her when she wasnt inviting you to, just laugh it off
Animated GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Break it down into steps, try for cuddles, then try for kiss, then try running hands thru her hair and on her back, then her sides, then her thighs, then her boobs (all while making out btw) then if shes ok with that, grope her boobs harder. If shes still into it start rubbing her pussy for a bit. If shes still into it say "take off your shirt" but you have to be the one to take it off for her, dont let her take it off. This whole process should take 1-15 minutes depending how long it feels like it should take in moment. Since your first tike savor it take your time, but make sure to escalate it so she doesnt lose interest