I'm falling for this 6'2 female euro girl at my new workplace

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Just started a new job and tall girl who literally mogs 90% of guys. Idk what country she is from I reckon central Europe. This is the first time I'm getting a crush on a white woman since like 2013.

She's so sweet. She would be rated MTB here but she has personality haloed me. Now I can't stop thinking about her. I said I have a headache and she became really concerned and asked me throughout the day how I'm doing. During lunch I forgot my card and she offered to buy it - I declined and had shitty company food on offer.

She's just really nice. Treats everyone the same I think. I'm not invisible to her. Me nor my other subhuman male colleagues. She treats me like a human not the trash I actually am.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Luffymaxxing, Primalsplit and 6 others
Incel gets treated nice once by a girl and falls heads over heels in love immediately
Am glad am a bitter jaded incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, socialcel, Luffymaxxing and 20 others
Incel gets treated nice once by a girl and falls heads over heels in love immediately
nofap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Primalsplit
Just started a new job and tall girl who literally mogs 90% of guys. Idk what country she is from I reckon central Europe. This is the first time I'm getting a crush on a white woman since like 2013.

She's so sweet. She would be rated MTB here but she has personality haloed me. Now I can't stop thinking about her. I said I have a headache and she became really concerned and asked me throughout the day how I'm doing. During lunch I forgot my card and she offered to buy it - I declined and had shitty company food on offer.

She's just really nice. Treats everyone the same I think. I'm not invisible to her. Me nor my other subhuman male colleagues. She treats me like a human not the trash I actually am.
This is your opportunity. Take it or bear the consequences for etternity.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, DR. NICKGA, bloomercel and 2 others
im same boat atm, except i told her i want her the very first day and i'm flirting with her everyday and she is 150cm or sth

dude you're 5'7, how would you know what 6'2 looks like irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Samsepioler
dude you're 5'7, how would you know what 6'2 looks like irl
I live in England nigga. I know what 6'6 looks like since my best friend was that. She ain't far off.

im same boat atm, except i told her i want her the very first day and i'm flirting with her everyday and she is 150cm or sth
you'll get fired incel

That's a child. That's pedophilia.

girls treat ugly guys like shit usually

women are spawns of satan

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
2 kicks in the legs and you're paralyzed for life
she is all over me and winks at me anytime she can or touches me hand. i'm just as suicidal as before nonetheless due to fact that i know i don't have car or a place to make out with her.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

A girl being nice to you doean’t mean she wants you romantically dumbass. If she’s interested she’ll make it obvious

A girl being nice to you doean’t mean she wants you romantically dumbass. If she’s interested she’ll make it obvious
Ik retard. I never said she was. Shes just nice. Probably had a bf who rant just be first and she never had a hoe phase which would have conditioned her to be not acknowledge existence of subhumans.

Mirin how you don't go crazy. Being around a girl taller than me that much would drive me insane.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Mirin how you don't go crazy. Being around a girl taller than me that much would drive me insane.
Amazons are a sexual fetish of mine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g0op and Deleted member 21661
ur gonna get chad children

she is ogre only, don't get too attached I will be cashing her in shortly.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Alton and Pikabro

you sound a foid inject some t you fag

'ohh she is so nice '' oh i cant stop thinking about her '' the stench of soy guzzler estrogenic typing can be smelled through my screen stop fingering yourself and grow a pair of balls bhai

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and Primalsplit
you sound a foid inject some t you fag

'ohh she is so nice '' oh i cant stop thinking about her '' the stench of soy guzzler estrogenic typing can be smelled through my screen stop fingering yourself and grow a pair of balls bhai
He is the type of guy who acts tough, but gets turned into a simp at the drop of a hat by the foids. :lul: :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
try sending a vascular dick pic she might like that

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit