Gymce
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2026
- Posts
- 23
- Reputation
- 11
I’m a 6 foot two white male and I’m super far right so normally I would be against immigration right. WRONG.
All these illegal 5 foot one Mexicans coming into America low-key halo me when I’m standing next to one of these fuckers in public. I kind of feel like a God like whenever. I’m a full foot taller than you and I’m just white. It’s like you have nothing on me and you make me look like a man.
Every looksmaxer should be for immigration because it halos you unless you’re an ethnic
All these illegal 5 foot one Mexicans coming into America low-key halo me when I’m standing next to one of these fuckers in public. I kind of feel like a God like whenever. I’m a full foot taller than you and I’m just white. It’s like you have nothing on me and you make me look like a man.
Every looksmaxer should be for immigration because it halos you unless you’re an ethnic