• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, oldcelloser, n0rthface and 14 others
What's ur ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Show feminine penis

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15306 and 10 others
Straightest thread on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 15338, StrangerDanger and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Probably. Thats a good body fat precentage to be at. Ultimately if your an endomorph you may struggle to cut below this point. Ultimately you know what your caloric intake is. If there is any junk food or empty calories you can cut out, you should do this.

• +1
Probably. Thats a good body fat precentage to be at. Ultimately if your an endomorph you may struggle to cut below this point. Ultimately you know what your caloric intake is. If there is any junk food or empty calories you can cut out, you should do this.
Do you think I should reach 10% and then do a clean bulk or should I start clean bulk?

• +1
imagine if your son joins this forum somehow sees you hears 20 years later and unironically ropes after people bully him about you

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing, gamma and 5 others
bro you have a very good physique

• +1
imagine if your son joins this forum somehow sees you hears 20 years later and unironically ropes after people bully him about you
i never have a son im full retard

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, StrangerDanger, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gamma, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
I already had 10%

• +1
ahahaha im shaking bro you crazy

somebody do a tinder experiment with his butt pic :love::love::love: 99+ matches a hour guaranteed :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gamma and Deleted member 14867
Do you think I should reach 10% and then do a clean bulk or should I start clean bulk?
Just start doing a clean bulk now. Again idk if you can reach 10% bodyfat but you can try. I would still say your at a healthy body fat percentage

Personally I think abs are overrated. I have visible abs (under ideal lighting) and they do nothing. I still need to improve my abs but not having abs isn't a huge hit to your SMV. Unless you live somewhere where its socially acceptable to have your top off they only really help for taking thirst trap pictures.

Having visibile abs >= being at a healthy weight >>> being overweight or underweight. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Being anorexic or obse

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14867 and Jason Voorhees
Just start doing a clean bulk now. Again idk if you can reach 10% bodyfat but you can try. I would still say your at a healthy body fat percentage

Personally I think abs are overrated. I have visible abs (under ideal lighting) and they do nothing. I still need to improve my abs but not having abs isn't a huge hit to your SMV. Unless you live somewhere where its socially acceptable to have your top off they only really help for taking thirst trap pictures.

Having visibile abs >= being at a healthy weight >>> being overweight or underweight. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Being anorexic or obse
but would not go down from 16% to 10% have great improvement in the face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees and mulattomaxxer
badg may i ask how old are you?

• +1
Lol i opened this thread in the train next to someone:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 15338, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
Lol i opened this thread in the train next to someone:lul::lul::lul:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH thats too funny
imagine some rando seeing an ass pic of another rando :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lars and gamma
how old are you ? you looks like late 20s if so im so sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Slob
but would not go down from 16% to 10% have great improvement in the face?
You would see improvements provided you have good bone structure. However other factors can affect your bloat status (bone structure, water retention (drink more water), allergies, facial fat etc) I remember your face. You may see some improvement from being more lean, but I doubt it would be a major improvement.

Your face is already good though. The problem is that people just want to cut down infinitely which is unhealthy and will leave you emaciated. Ultimately you will have to conclude if you can leannmaxx more while retaining muscle mass.

If you do shit like eat junk food or drink alcohol or sugary drinks you should stop this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867
You would see improvements provided you have good bone structure. However other factors can affect your bloat status (bone structure, water retention (drink more water), allergies, facial fat etc) I remember your face. You may see some improvement from being more lean, but I doubt it would be a major improvement.

Your face is already good though.
I have a lot of allergies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
Who has this 8.5" dick?
Is this @badg96 penis? Chads.org yet again :chad:. Nearly 9 inches long.
It's not his, it's from a random user but I forgot his name, I just choose it cause I couldn't find londonvillies.
But @LondonVillie would really make your ass cheeks clap @badg96

• +1
Reactions: gamma and mulattomaxxer

Your face is already good though. The problem is that people just want to cut down infinitely which is unhealthy and will leave you emaciated. Ultimately you will have to conclude if you can leannmaxx more while retaining muscle mass.

If you do shit like eat junk food or drink alcohol or sugary drinks you should stop this.
so in your opinion should make clean bulk? I'm currently using tren ace 700mg week and test and 750mg week to hold lean mass and still gain some cutting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and mulattomaxxer
I have a lot of allergies
Rip, I don't know how you can overcome this. If you have a skin allergy to dust mites try and keep your living space clean so you don't get a puffy allergy face.

Rip, I don't know how you can overcome this. If you have a skin allergy to dust mites try and keep your living space clean so you don't get a puffy allergy face.
I often get my nose very swollen in the morning but then at night it gets normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
so in your opinion should make clean bulk? I'm currently using tren ace 700mg week and test and 750mg week to hold lean mass and still gain some cutting
You should clean bulk yes. For aesthetics clean bulk is your best option. Dirty bulk is generally lower effort and good if your just trying to get stronger and gain mass.