• Alt-girl

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Model/tall girl

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Black

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • South Asian

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • High-class "hellerup" girl (danes will know)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Girl over 57kg/125lbs

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
A female friend of mine commented today that I usually only hook up with one specific kind of girls, so I want to be open-minded and try something new, what would you recommend to try?

Keep in mind I'm from Denmark, so some things are harder/more rare to find than others

@Xangsane @Nims @currylightskin @StreegeReturn @Ken @8PSLcel @ReadBooksEveryday @fucclife @.... @Moggie @Bvnny. @ForeverRecession @Anstrum95 @Blackgymmax @Vietnam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, currylightskin and 5 others
Call her a stupid bitch and that you're not gonna date what you don't like because she's buttburt.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao and Niklaus Mikaelson
idk but i still wanna see that pic that the girl took of you with a flash before u fucked her

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Call her a stupid bitch and that you're not gonna date what you don't like because she's buttburt.
but shes nice and i want to try new things:cry:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 17791
Fat ugly old woman (40s):ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Fuck a girl with a “if your not mewing what are you doing” shirt

• Woah
A female friend of mine commented today that I usually only hook up with one specific kind of girls, so I want to be open-minded and try something new, what would you recommend to try?
trans woman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Okay brother let me just preface this by saying premartial sex is not a good thing so I don't want to encourage you in any way

The second thing is holy fuck you're such a weak nordic shitskin it enrages me that we're the same alt to @Xangsane . Like ya you're super cute, and girls love you. But I cannot stand a weak faggot like you being likened to me. I would survive in prison. We all know what'd happen to you if you had to spend even a mere hour in Prissson !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lmao, Blackgymmax and 3 others
idk but i still wanna see that pic that the girl took of you with a flash before u fucked her
I did search for it sadly its not longer in my Snapchat convo with her as we have 24 hour delete time :feelswah: haven't talked to her in some over a month but ill try to ask for it in a non creepy way

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 19157
but shes nice and i want to try new things:cry:
Do what you want nigga, why you letting some hoe tell you what to do? I don't see the point of specifically looking for a type of girl, I'd just see if I like that one specifically, I've they just so happen to all be similar, that's fine.

• +1
I did search for it sadly its not longer in my Snapchat convo with her as we have 24 hour delete time :feelswah: haven't talked to her in some over a month but ill try to ask for it in a non creepy way
ps why does this remind me of a xangsang thread ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
Try a tall bitch. Dominate that hoe my manlet nigga:feelsez:

• JFL
Brag thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and Niklaus Mikaelson
ps why does this remind me of a xangsang thread ngl
This one was heavily inspired in the options from one of @Xangsane s threads as I have no idea what girls from different ethnicities are called

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, Xangsane and Deleted member 19157
Do what you want nigga, why you letting some hoe tell you what to do? I don't see the point of specifically looking for a type of girl, I'd just see if I like that one specifically, I've they just so happen to all be similar, that's fine.
But what if I’m missing out on something? You never know if you tried it before kind of thing ya know ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
other: femboys

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
But what if I’m missing out on something? You never know if you tried it before kind of thing ya know ?
Then do it.:Comfy:

• +1
I also said girls not dudes with boobs
Sad Feelings GIF

• JFL
you should unironically try rape

yo, I will not use any brain power what you wanna sleep with, figure it out urself

you need to know what you like:oops:

high estrogernic brag post op 🖕 😡

• So Sad
Black

• +1
Med

• +1
yo, I will not use any brain power what you wanna sleep with, figure it out urself

you need to know what you like:oops:

high estrogernic brag post op 🖕 😡
Well, I’ll just assume you vote Asian

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16474 and Moggie

Keep in mind I'm from Denmark, so some things are harder/more rare to find than others

@Xangsane @Nims @currylightskin @StreegeReturn @Ken @8PSLcel @ReadBooksEveryday @fucclife @.... @Moggie @Bvnny. @ForeverRecession @Anstrum95 @Blackgymmax @Vietnam
Dnr+ i fucked your women :Comfy:
20220910 223730

• JFL
Arab

• +1
:Comfy:
Screenshot 20220910 223916 Samsung Internet

• Woah
Should sleep with black considering that's your highest vote. Something like this as it's one of your best high quality matches. You already know I'm going to post so here you go.

3064243_IMG_20220907_034359.jpg
3064244_IMG_20220907_034333.jpg
3064245_IMG_20220907_034309.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Niklaus Mikaelson
Should sleep with black considering that's your highest vote. Something like this as it's one of your best high quality matches. You already know I'm going to post so here you go.

3064243_IMG_20220907_034359.jpg
3064244_IMG_20220907_034333.jpg
3064245_IMG_20220907_034309.jpg
I didn’t match with her on hinge, didn’t even want her to have a tiny feeling of a possibility

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Leo69
Are you gl and nt bro whats your height

• +1
I didn’t match with her on hinge, didn’t even want her to have a tiny feeling of a possibility
Should of done it for the lols to see how the conversation would of have went. It's not every day you get like from a 6'5 black woman that is huge lol.

• +1
try bang a tall girl, they are the best fr fr, my current gf height mogs me , honestly make me cum hard

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Leo69
try bang a tall girl, they are the best fr fr, my current gf height mogs me , honestly make me cum hard
For real, he had the chance and he missed out!

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Daqirius
I did once but when I was a bit drunk but I wish I could try again, she heightmogged me by 12 cm:lul:, could try to go for taller but feels a bit unrealistic to go taller than that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Daqirius
I did once but when I was a bit drunk but I wish I could try again, she heightmogged me by 12 cm:lul:, could try to go for taller but feels a bit unrealistic to go taller than that
Need to try all sorts of experience like going all in and trying 6'5. No fun in trying the same thing all the time. Gets boring.

• +1
Need to try all sorts of experience like going all in and trying 6'5. No fun in trying the same thing all the time. Gets boring.
I want to try smoking meth with a girl tbh

• Hmm...
I want to try smoking meth with a girl tbh

View attachment 1863294
I don’t think I’d ever smoke meth, but weed is quite good for a fun sex session, my workcel life has made me lightweight to every single substance so I can’t even do that anymore :feelswah: a cig after sex is god tier though, I miss it

• +1
Reactions: Loki
I don’t think I’d ever smoke meth, but weed is quite good for a fun sex session, my workcel life has made me lightweight to every single substance so I can’t even do that anymore :feelswah: a cig after sex is god tier though, I miss it
Lol I mean am just talking about bucket list activities, sex on meth or MDMA seems god tier but yeah not healthy to do it often but definitely want to try before I die

But yeah weed is great, and makes me last longer especially mixed with some alcohol, I had a few gf who were huge stoners and it was the best thing ever, theyd just want to get super high and fuck all the time and were super kinky and down for anything, I miss it. and one time I was with a girl who was tired so she took some adderall and it made her horny, mixed with weed made for some amazing sex

• +1