I'm feeling some strong acid reflux and I think I'm gonna throw up.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
What the hell is going on? I don't even drink, smoke or take drugs.

I’m feeling that nobody asked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Fuck same Thing happened to Me 6 months ago. Out of nowhere it pounced on me. Extreme discomfort and very bad nausea. Very close to throwing up many times. Lasted 2 fucking days. I legit just sat under a hot shower for hours so I could quickly puke in the toilet. But then the fucking heat from the shower made me sweaty af. I always know when I have to puke I get very warm and sweaty. But the warm water did that. And I had bad nausea. So I had to sit by the toilet the entire night.

Never had it before and never since. THIS was my Vietnam. Absolutely brutal

I’m feeling that nobody asked.
Fuck same Thing happened to Me 6 months ago. Out of nowhere it pounced on me. Extreme discomfort and very bad nausea. Very close to throwing up many times. Lasted 2 fucking days. I legit just sat under a hot shower for hours so I could quickly puke in the toilet. But then the fucking heat from the shower made me sweaty af. I always know when I have to puke I get very warm and sweaty. But the warm water did that. And I had bad nausea. So I had to sit by the toilet the entire night.

I just threw up about 15% of my dinner and had to clean the bathroom...

Stomach flu? Food poisoning?

is your voice deep?

Oddly enough all of us had the same meal and I was the only one who threw up.

u got unlucky. you prob feel high right now.

let it run its course

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I do feel a little high. I have to stand up or sit upright.
You are in for torture if it as severe as mine. Water boarding would be preferable to that shit I went through.

You are in for torture if it as severe as mine. Water boarding would be preferable to that shit I went through.
I just threw up again. Now I probably lost about 40% of the food content I had this evening.

What happened, did you get food POISONING? A stomach bug? GERD?

@8PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I ate fish this evening
I did drink very heavily the days before. But I’ve done that a lot and never experienced this before.

• +1
I did drink very heavily the days before. But I’ve done that a lot and never experienced this before.
Hangover?
Meanwhile I don't drink at all.

Hangover?
Meanwhile I don't drink at all.
Not really. But I think the booze was the culprit. It was winter break and I partied 5 days in a row. Probably drinking 30 beers per day.

But the symptoms came days later

• +1
Drink Apple cider vinegar before eating.

• +1
Not really. But I think the booze was the culprit. It was winter break and I partied 5 days in a row. Probably drinking 30 beers per day.

But the symptoms came days later
That seemed like the effects of a hangover kicking in...

That seemed like the effects of a hangover kicking in...

Nah I don’t get hungover really. Just thirsty. And that starts when there is about 3 units alcohol left in the blood. And it intensifies and peaks 12 hours after last drink. And slowly dissipated over the next 12 hours or so. If it was a solid bender (maybe for 48 hours). Not really much nausea or headache. Just fatigue and thirsty.

So now you know the after effects of ethanol has on me. It is valuable knowledge. I hope you appreciate the effort.

Hope it makes sense I’m high af dunno what I’m doing

• +1
You've been food poisoned by your sister.

• So Sad