i’m finally debloated

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
IMG 1451

I took this picture at 4 AM on the toilet. My asshole was on fire, and I was forced to put my phone down and take my socks off. This is live, genuine footage of me locking in during this Dark Souls boss-level shit on the toilet. I felt like 12 entire pounds just slid out of my asshole and I think my overall bf% went down. I am still a fat little man but I think I just went up on the PSL Scale by .25. I think I’m MTN now. Millions must take giant fucking shits on the toilet to debloat, it is a key component of leanmaxxing.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik616, letitsnow_, atlantean and 5 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, nword49, BrahminBoss and 2 others
View attachment 2983357

I took this picture at 4 AM on the toilet. My asshole was on fire, and I was forced to put my phone down and take my socks off. This is live, genuine footage of me locking in during this Dark Souls boss-level shit on the toilet. I felt like 12 entire pounds just slid out of my asshole and I think my overall bf% went down. I am still a fat little man but I think I just went up on the PSL Scale by .25. I think I’m MTN now. Millions must take giant fucking shits on the toilet to debloat, it is a key component of leanmaxxing.
lowkey could be mtn now

• Woah
Reactions: nword49
Lose more weight it'll ascend you

@Autismcel @i_love_roosters @Blackgymmax @BrahminBoss @RealFunkyFlamingo @arabcelxxx @Charisma @murdah @sub5c3l @Jason Voorhees

Are taking fat shits the answer? Did I just uncover a new looksmaxxing secret?

Need to take 1kg of DNP

Joromy Mooks? Is that you bhai? :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, poopoohead and nword49
bump i’m giving all you retards sacred looksmaxxing knowledge use it wisely

View attachment 2983357

Chad

everybody will be a mulatto like this in the future

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
why aren't you leanmaxxing are you even looksmaxxing bhai

LTN in this pic, you have better ones
Your nose looks like 3 little fingers

• JFL
Reactions: nword49