send example of chad
4196138 IMG 1451

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Nigga you already know

Your typical shredded ass nigga

Masc and dimorphic af

You know
what about some prettyboy nigga like damian kater he could be chad range too. dude in my avi is also chad range

what about some prettyboy nigga like damian kater he could be chad range too. dude in my avi is also chad range
Damian and the dude in ur avi are CL range

Damian and the dude in ur avi are CL range
Chad tier is not strictly for hernan drago robust looking ass niggas that have 75+ male dimorphism lol. Chad is like 6 psl

Chad tier is not strictly for hernan drago robust looking ass niggas that have 75+ male dimorphism lol. Chad is like 6 psl
Chad is for shredded ass niggas, not some twinks

A chad can beat the shit out of any male and mate guard easily while fucking any woman he desires

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Chad is for shredded ass niggas, not some twinks

A chad can beat the shit out of any male and mate guard easily while fucking any woman he desires
Ok then let me rephrase. Do u think I have the base for 6+ PSL with rhino/genio/general softmaxxes be totally honest and ik I won’t have much dimorphism bc I have feminine features and my overall face is kinda narrow

Ok then let me rephrase. Do u think I have the base for 6+ PSL with rhino/genio/general softmaxxes be totally honest and ik I won’t have much dimorphism bc I have feminine features and my overall face is kinda narrow
Maybe CL not chad