IM FINALLY HAVING THIS JAW IMPLANT !!

What do you honestly think ?

• very nice flare, gonna be great

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • will look dumb, should have stayed conventional

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
these guys have 5 to 6mm implant per side size at MAX
US surgerons do the opposite they go often way to big with uncanny results, they don't hesitate to go for 10 12mm per side

Wrong. Those aren’t 5 to 6mm. Not even remotely close.
Btw US surgeons absolutely don’t do that. If you’re referring to Eppely he does wraparound over jaw angle. And wraparound creates a round bulky contour and ends up looking uncanny do to the mandibular plane augmentation part not the jaw angle part.

Incels yet again too afraid to pull the trigger. Keep playing it safe and go waste 20kUSD and come back crying when u notice zero improvement. Meanwhile normies who know nothing about this site yet aren’t pussies are the ones getting actual tangible improvements.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cforbin and VenatorLuparius
Btw US surgeons absolutely don’t do that. If you’re referring to Eppely he does wraparound over jaw angle. And wraparound creates a round bulky contour and ends up looking uncanny do to the mandibular plane augmentation part not the jaw angle part.

Incels yet again too afraid to pull the trigger. Keep playing it safe and go waste 20kUSD and come back crying when u notice zero improvement. Meanwhile normies who know nothing about this site yet aren’t pussies are the ones getting actual tangible improvements.
seriously. if you gonna be weeny conservative go buy a car or something instead lol.

not worth the trouble.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, zeek and tinderhacker
Gonna look like shit IMO. Still curious about seeing results.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and User49
No, those are about 8-10mm per side
No Way... Boy im searching about jaw implant for almost a year, i met surgeron who use strict mesure mm by mm with tool on simulated pics.

There's a huge difference between 8 and 10mm
the first guy has max 4 to 5mm..MAX

the second may have more like 8mm, that's true

10mm is huge man, it's not good for the masseters

You guys always says everything like your experts

either too wide, too narrow, too square, too high, too low too this and that.

It's basically a haters forum, never saw here a topic with nice comments about jaw implant done or planed, even in archieves

• +1
Reactions: cforbin
10mm is huge man, it's not good for the masseters

You realize the masseters literally sit on top of the jaw angles right? They have to detach and reattach the muscle. It’s not a complicated process however the bigger the jaw angle groove the better and more outward facing the masseters will appear upon chewing.

However going conservative will yield a very disappointing result in your case as your gonions are non existent from the front.

And like I mentioned before you can Botox your masseters and the whole overly wide jaw issues wouldn’t occur. Not that it will occur will a 8-10mm jaw angle implant in your case since you have no width in your bigonial to begin with

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Get bimax first

You realize the masseters literally sit on top of the jaw angles right? They have to detach and reattach the muscle. It’s not a complicated process however the bigger the jaw angle groove the better and more outward facing the masseters will appear upon chewing.

However going conservative will yield a very disappointing result in your case as your gonions are non existent from the front.

And like I mentioned before you can Botox your masseters and the whole overly wide jaw issues wouldn’t occur. Not that it will occur will a 8-10mm jaw angle implant in your case since you have no width in your bigonial to begin with
My "conventional" design is 7mm flared, angles appears more than most peoples jawbone

i think 9mm is too much you have to thnik about soft tissues, maybe 8mm would be the best, cause it will never be not enough but not too risky overwide (dont wanna play with botox etc)
But is there a big difference between 7 and 8mm ?
Also what about the sape ? the conventional one is more aesthetic

Attachments

• Convetional 8mm.png
    Convetional 8mm.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Base.png
    Base.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Elite Jaw.png
    Elite Jaw.png
    988.6 KB · Views: 0
You do realize you can get an aggressively shaped implant without too much additional width, right?

The new implants have a better shape than the old ones but seem to expand too far laterally. Keep the sharp shape, lose the extreme flare.

No escuches a los retrasados. Recuerda que siempre puedes usar Botox en tus maseteros más adelante si la llamarada es demasiado. Su ct muestra claramente cuán estrecho es su bigonial.

Por cierto, ¿tienes la piel gruesa o delgada? Puede verificar mirando su punta nasal. ¿Es afilado con un brillo o grueso y bulboso? Este es en realidad el factor decisivo más importante en el aspecto visual de sus implantes.

Si te sientes cómodo, envíame un mensaje privado con tu foto frontal y puedo decirte si te iría mejor con la opción convencional o no.
wait, how does that nose thing work?

Hey bro, I don't know if I'm wrong. But the conventional angle is not pointed to take care of your masseters. You don't want a detachment of the masseter muscle, like this photo.
1620961_2A60704A-87D0-4B29-8548-87146A1312B5.jpeg

3288108_userimage-d6e4ecff-931a-41e8-9cbf-126b31d41f39.jpeg

Be careful or it could look uncanny. This is probably a wraparound though.

Hey bro, I don't know if I'm wrong. But the conventional angle is not pointed to take care of your masseters. You don't want a detachment of the masseter muscle, like this photo.
1620961_2A60704A-87D0-4B29-8548-87146A1312B5.jpeg
exactly what i was afroid of.
Convetional is conventional cause it's natural.

Sharp pointy angle would not be good for masseter muscle

it's looks but also health..

Jaw implants are a waste, and can look terrible if done wrong, i ‘d rather use fillers

• JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell
Done deal with surgeron today !

it's going to be this one, so flared ramus + square chin.
What do you think ?

he proposed me the more coventional one, but it was not enough for me
If this image is accurate you’ll end up looking like a blockhead

If this image is accurate you’ll end up looking like a blockhead
With the big sharp one ? Why ?

From front view conventionnal is aesthetic but from profile idk

This thing became so Boring to me.
Honestly i would have Gone with conventionnal.
But this forum told me its Bad etc.
There is just no good answers to this

These pics were the simple thing i wanted but il still lost

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230306-062253~3.png
    Screenshot_20230306-062253~3.png
    959.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230306-061943~2.png
    Screenshot_20230306-061943~2.png
    809.4 KB · Views: 0
With the big sharp one ? Why ?

From front view conventionnal is aesthetic but from profile idk

This thing became so Boring to me.
Honestly i would have Gone with conventionnal.
But this forum told me its Bad etc.
There is just no good answers to this

These pics were the simple thing i wanted but il still lost
Frontal view matters the most, even from the side your actual gonion will still have a good shape the rest is your mandible length which is not affected by the implant. The issue with the frontal view is your jaws will be wider than your cheekbones and with your masetter muscles that’ll be even more.

It’s going to end up looking comical and as if you have bruxism

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxerfr13
Frontal view matters the most, even from the side your actual gonion will still have a good shape the rest is your mandible length which is not affected by the implant. The issue with the frontal view is your jaws will be wider than your cheekbones and with your masetter muscles that’ll be even more.

It’s going to end up looking comical and as if you have bruxism
Wich is better then?

At the very first one year ago, i wanted simple straight line design.

People and some surgeons told me its not gonna improve blablabla, need huge flare blablabla.

Then i went for all types of designs and size, and none of them was good, either this forum or differents surgerons.
The shape, the flare Always too sharp or too wide comical...

I realised that nobody know a shit about this not even surgerons, and that this forum is more bitter than helpfull persons. Like some cant afford implant and will criticize no matter What.

After a whole year of surgerons, designs, reviews... It seems that the very first idea was the best : simple straight line design.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230306-062253~3.png
    Screenshot_20230306-062253~3.png
    959.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230221-160636~4.png
    Screenshot_20230221-160636~4.png
    819.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Wich is better then?

People and some surgeons told me its not gonna improve blablabla, need huge flare blablabla.

Then i went for all types of designs and size, and none of them was good, either this forum or differents surgerons.

I realised that nobody know a shit about this not even surgerons, and that this forum is more bitter than helpfull persons. Like some cant afford implant and will criticize no matter What.

After a whole year of surgerons, designs, reviews... It seems that the very first idea was the best : simple straight line design.
I understand your frustration at the end of the day no one can really tell the final facial result even as a surgeon and especially not someone from here.

The decision is yours though and you have to ask yourself what you would regret more

1. Going too overboard and having a jaw that is perhaps too wide and prominent

2. Going too conservative and having an underwhelming result.

Which sounds worse to you? If it’s 1 go for the conventional one, if it’s 2 go for the wide one.

• +1
I understand your frustration at the end of the day no one can really tell the final facial result even as a surgeon and especially not someone from here.

The decision is yours though and you have to ask yourself what you would regret more

1. Going too overboard and having a jaw that is perhaps too wide and prominent

2. Going too conservative and having an underwhelming result.

Which sounds worse to you? If it’s 1 go for the conventional one, if it’s 2 go for the wide one.
Obviously its better have a bit more than the opposite, esciallly how narrow my jaw is.

The things that bored me is about THE SHAPE (wich is also relied to size vice versa).

How the f*** can i decided between a "'natural" form or a huge sharp implant ?
Everybody surgerons or here, they Say the opposite
They all claim their experiences etc.

This is one shot surgery for me i cant afford redo it later, life is hard

From What i learned its all about gonion and chin size.

You Can have big rounded gonion, is your chin IS horizontal projection you will have good jaw. People focus on angle sharp but its not the most important.
Best exemples are brad pitt and Tom Welling, they have élite jaw but not straight jawline, they have big rounded angles+ strong chin.
Even 5/6 psl have nice jawlines IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Obviously its better have a bit more than the opposite, esciallly how narrow my jaw is.

The things that bored me is about THE SHAPE (wich is also relied to size vice versa).

How the f*** can i decided between a "'natural" form or a huge sharp implant ?
Everybody surgerons or here, they Say the opposite
They all claim their experiences etc.

This is one shot surgery for me i cant afford redo it later, life is hard

From What i learned its all about gonion and chin size.

You Can have big rounded gonion, is your chin IS horizontal projection you will have good jaw. People focus on angle sharp but its not the most important.
Best exemples are brad pitt and Tom Welling, they have élite jaw but not straight jawline, they have big rounded angles+ strong chin.
Even 5/6 psl have nice jawlines IRL
Having a tall broad chin is underrated here it’s essential for a masculine profile, jaw width will make you look more masculine though as long as you have a thick neck to pair

Screenshot 20230221 1641552

Flared gonians do ascend lol go chad or go home

jk lol it depends

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
I’ll tell you why.

Your bigonials in your ct and frontal candid are severely narrow. A conventional implant would be underwhelming at best and down right a waste of money. Many users have went that route and are currently in my PMs asking for advice on touchups/revisions. You don’t want to be these people. Trust me.

You cannot heed the advice of plastic surgeons especially US surgeons as they only perform what’s “safe” or within the law of average.

Here are jaw angle implants performed by a Brazilian surgeon on people with narrow bigonials. These results mog anything I’ve ever seen by a US surgeon. The reason is because US surgeons play it extremely safe while gaslighting their patients and telling them to get small projections. Because at the end of the day they don’t give a single fuck about your aesthetics and to them larger implants mean more work for the same pay. Obviously they will push for smaller implants.

Edit: just bc a surgeon isn’t performing on you and you’re only consulting him for advice doesn’t mean he won’t see you as a potential customer that he can gaslight.
View attachment 2097084
View attachment 2097085
Looks amazing but there was a user here who got a jaw implant in SA and it looked like shit.

I wish there was a trusted surgeon I could go to with a large gallery of good results. Everyone just has 1-2 good result they just ride with and the rest look like shit. For implants and bimax too. I'd go to him and get every surgery tomorrow.

• +1
My "conventional" design is 7mm flared, angles appears more than most peoples jawbone

i think 9mm is too much you have to thnik about soft tissues, maybe 8mm would be the best, cause it will never be not enough but not too risky overwide (dont wanna play with botox etc)
But is there a big difference between 7 and 8mm ?
Also what about the sape ? the conventional one is more aesthetic

Looks amazing but there was a user here who got a jaw implant in SA and it looked like shit.

I wish there was a trusted surgeon I could go to with a large gallery of good results. Everyone just has 1-2 good result they just ride with and the rest look like shit. For implants and bimax too. I'd go to him and get every surgery tomorrow.
exactly true !!
and when they don't know they try to make you feel inferior like you dont know a thing.
I met a surgeron like that until i cornered him to tell me he had only one experience before me..

Are you dumb enough to belive he has narrow gonions ?

He has huge flared gonions but not spiky.
The morph only shraped a bit his angle
For sure. In real life, the difference between those jaws would have NO effect on his life people's perceptions

exactly true !!
and when they don't know they try to make you feel inferior like you dont know a thing.
I met a surgeron like that until i cornered him to tell me he had only one experience before me..
got any plan to go forward? im basically just chilling in braces until I get bimax from a local surgeon for free. I'd pay $100k+ for an ultrablackpilled surgeon to fix my entire face but there's no option for it. Every surgeon has those handful of amazing cases and then the rest are shit.

got any plan to go forward? im basically just chilling in braces until I get bimax from a local surgeon for free. I'd pay $100k+ for an ultrablackpilled surgeon to fix my entire face but there's no option for it. Every surgeon has those handful of amazing cases and then the rest are shit.
bimax are not gonna ascend people exept from huge recession.

There is no real option, even in basic surgeries results are often botched.
So facial implants.. in fact what i learned for over a year meeting surgerons after surgerons and forums and before/after pics is this :

NOBODY KNOWS A DAMN THING IS JAW IMPLANTS, why ? because it's all about soft tissues.
At first i was happy i thought that jaw is all about bones, and implant will get me from normie to chadlite level, getting those 7psl girls or so.

But, bones are only 50% max of the thing, it's all about soft tissues, masseter attachement and density, thin soft skin, also density of all facials muscles etc..
thats why chad are so rare, it's all about soft tissues and harmony.

Best exemple i use is this = it's like a bodybulder, good bone structure is important but's 40/50% max of the thing.
The reste is muscle attachement, muscle density etc = genetics. Even with roids most guys will never be as good as geneticly roid guys.
Good biceps is from soft tissus genetic not bone implant can improuve that.

It's the same with the jaw, yeah gonion got to be pretty angular and wide enough, but most people already have that, but bad SOFT TISSUES.

that's why surgeries often look botched and fake even in 2K23, because you can't fake soft tissues.
Models and chads got it all, it's from god, when he decide to give beauty to a person you can't match it no matter what.

Girls are easier to looksmax because its natural for them to have a fat contour on their face and body in general + makeup etc.
even though they look fake, with their lips fillers etc cause it's not natural, it's micro mm by mm details.
Boobs too, fake tits were ugly but now they look better because technology improuve giving more natural thing.

Girls with boobs implants are like "i want big rounded boobs !" but natural elite boobs are not "rounded", they are flat on the top cause gravity, but up rounded enough filled by all soft tissues of the boobs.
God created humain to find attractive what is great but still natural you see ?

Chad are bodybulder of face, they are extremly lean like 10% max, huge bone density and angularity, great masseter attachement and density, etc.
It's not a 5 to 10mm implant that gonna make you chad like you would morph it on photoshop.
Even if you take an elite jawbone from a chad and put it on your face you will never look like him.

SURGERONS KNOW ALL THIS !!! but they hide it otherwise nobody would go to them, they are more commercials and doctors, they have to sell a dream like others would sell you a nice object or so.
They are pretty hypocrit clamining they only do affairs but uncomplexed people etc, they know that 99% of their clients are weak and complexed. Only elite surgerons afford to refuse cases, the others will do it to you cause you got sign the contrat of the botched risks, then they will cash you again for redoing it etc..

Surgerons are dangerous i can tell you that man, if you are not curious enough etc they will hide you everything.
So the goal is to looksmax with an honest surgerons that tell you that you can improuve this you'll never have, and why etc.
If you meet a surgerons that sells you a dream.. RUN.
If you meet a antipathic surgerons explaining you "it's this way or nothing im the boss here" = RUN.

So it's pretty unfair for men,
Surgeries is 90% for women, and it's ok for them to have a bit fake lips, fake tits etc.. + the makeup + they don't have to be as lean as man etc.

that's life bro

I think you got it wrong, 100k even if it's an expression never worth that.

So whats next ? well i did what i could, the technology is not just there yet, maybe in years it will improuve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666
bimax are not gonna ascend people exept from huge recession.

There is no real option, even in basic surgeries results are often botched.
So facial implants.. in fact what i learned for over a year meeting surgerons after surgerons and forums and before/after pics is this :

NOBODY KNOWS A DAMN THING IS JAW IMPLANTS, why ? because it's all about soft tissues.
At first i was happy i thought that jaw is all about bones, and implant will get me from normie to chadlite level, getting those 7psl girls or so.

But, bones are only 50% max of the thing, it's all about soft tissues, masseter attachement and density, thin soft skin, also density of all facials muscles etc..
thats why chad are so rare, it's all about soft tissues and harmony.

Best exemple i use is this = it's like a bodybulder, good bone structure is important but's 40/50% max of the thing.
The reste is muscle attachement, muscle density etc = genetics. Even with roids most guys will never be as good as geneticly roid guys.
Good biceps is from soft tissus genetic not bone implant can improuve that.

It's the same with the jaw, yeah gonion got to be pretty angular and wide enough, but most people already have that, but bad SOFT TISSUES.

that's why surgeries often look botched and fake even in 2K23, because you can't fake soft tissues.
Models and chads got it all, it's from god, when he decide to give beauty to a person you can't match it no matter what.

Girls are easier to looksmax because its natural for them to have a fat contour on their face and body in general + makeup etc.
even though they look fake, with their lips fillers etc cause it's not natural, it's micro mm by mm details.
Boobs too, fake tits were ugly but now they look better because technology improuve giving more natural thing.

Girls with boobs implants are like "i want big rounded boobs !" but natural elite boobs are not "rounded", they are flat on the top cause gravity, but up rounded enough filled by all soft tissues of the boobs.
God created humain to find attractive what is great but still natural you see ?

Chad are bodybulder of face, they are extremly lean like 10% max, huge bone density and angularity, great masseter attachement and density, etc.
It's not a 5 to 10mm implant that gonna make you chad like you would morph it on photoshop.
Even if you take an elite jawbone from a chad and put it on your face you will never look like him.

SURGERONS KNOW ALL THIS !!! but they hide it otherwise nobody would go to them, they are more commercials and doctors, they have to sell a dream like others would sell you a nice object or so.
They are pretty hypocrit clamining they only do affairs but uncomplexed people etc, they know that 99% of their clients are weak and complexed. Only elite surgerons afford to refuse cases, the others will do it to you cause you got sign the contrat of the botched risks, then they will cash you again for redoing it etc..

Surgerons are dangerous i can tell you that man, if you are not curious enough etc they will hide you everything.
So the goal is to looksmax with an honest surgerons that tell you that you can improuve this you'll never have, and why etc.
If you meet a surgerons that sells you a dream.. RUN.
If you meet a antipathic surgerons explaining you "it's this way or nothing im the boss here" = RUN.

So it's pretty unfair for men,
Surgeries is 90% for women, and it's ok for them to have a bit fake lips, fake tits etc.. + the makeup + they don't have to be as lean as man etc.

that's life bro

I think you got it wrong, 100k even if it's an expression never worth that.

So whats next ? well i did what i could, the technology is not just there yet, maybe in years it will improuve.
i am skeletal class 3 with 8 mm recession. I've already been fucked over by 2 surgeons but luckily they were cheap insignificant procedures (jaw filler and hair transplant). Having a good jaw is the only thing that can really improve my appearance significantly after bimax but I can't find a single trustable surgeon.

So are you going to get it, OP?

Are you going to get the implant or not OP

i
Wich is better then?

i feel like this design strikes a nice balance between angularity of the first design and naturalness of the second design. i would consider this one

@Looksmaxerfr13 did you ever get the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk