I'm finally home, this is the story about the girl i met.

there were 7foot buffed black tyrone guy, he was legit giant i touched his forearm muscle and it was fucking massive, i really mire that frame, why can't i have that.
Gays me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy and xit
I'm like PSL2, many people called me ugly and today one guy said I look old as fuck. Idk man, she just dont care about looks that's the only possibility

if u were 2 PSL girls wouldn't even let you near them/sit next to you. they would be rude and it would show pretty easily, mexican andy is a perfect example of 2 PSL

Maxresdefault

u are probably average looking minimum

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BigBoy
It is what it is

wtf i missed that part.

op is a phaggot
I feel like cocainecowboy's forearm will feel same :love: :love: :love: :love:
You sound a lot like me. I don't think you, much like myself, are exaggerating about how bad you look. If you were PSL 2 then a girl wouldn't let you touch her at all bro.
Yeah I exaggerate my ugliness tbh, but sometimes when I see my face recorded and shit icant stand
if u were 2 PSL girls wouldn't even let you near them/sit next to you

u are probably average looking minimum
I'm better than average korean tbh

i didnt read the whole post but are you going to fuck her?

i didnt read the whole post but are you going to fuck her?
Idk, she might friendzone me. I thought you would be the most interested one to this story tbh, you always said I can make it

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
Idk, she might friendzone me. I thought you would be the most interested one to this story tbh, you always said I can make it
yeah you can. white girls are not disgusted by north east asian men.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
yeah you can. white girls are not disgusted by north east asian men.
That's weird as fuck. That's so weird asf tbh.

That's weird as fuck. That's so weird asf tbh.

u can just kpopmaxx

u definitely have a better chance of fucking some white bitch than ur average curry

So i went to the pub this night and im home now.

first of all the brutal suifuel and insecurefuel was that ive got handmogged by literally EVERYONE, but i only handshaked with black or white dudes, their hands were fucking meaty and big.

and what i figured out was i get voicemogged by blacks and whites so brutally too, even when they hit the high note their voice still sounds deep as fuck meanwhile i legit sounded like baby in loud place where i need to talk in high pitch.

and there were 7foot buffed black tyrone guy, he was legit giant i touched his forearm muscle and it was fucking massive, i really mire that frame, why can't i have that.

fucking @eyes and @cocainecowboy i admire your0 heights, you can legit become fucking massive slayers if you fill that frame enough.

anyways i engaged conversation with one girl, she liked the convo and laughed a lot, she asked me first to have her messenger ID, and i took it.

she was italian and had so ideal skull with good maxilla, she was 5'9 which almost mogged me, and yes every asian girls there didnt even look as a human next to her jfl..

after a while i met her again talked and I introduced myself to her crew, which were like 5 girls and 2 white dudes.

me and her kept talking in the bar, outside of the bar, one the way to go home, and she kept told me im cute and she likes me. but idk, reminder : i dont have any sexual dimorphism and ugly as fuc.

when we were going to subway, i hold her waist for a while and we crossed arms after.

what i thought there was if i was good looking i would've already kissed her but i didn't, cuz i reminded of my ugly -12degrees inclined steep occlusal plane and fucked up maxilla.

the biggest brutal blackpill was when i hold her hands, i figured out i almost get handmogged even by her or it is same size.
Another day another gl mentalcel

Yeah I exaggerate my ugliness tbh, but sometimes when I see my face recorded and shit icant stand
I feel the exact same way bro. I look alright in selfies I take but in candids I look like shit.

bro...
she called you cute...
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and toolateforme
I feel the exact same way bro. I look alright in selfies I take but in candids I look like shit.
I look utter disgusting fuck in candid, I can't take that pill even now.
bro...
she called you cute...
giphy.gif
I didnt think it had that much of meaning lol

Tbh fuck if we think we look bad. As long as girls don't care we're good.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

I didnt think it had that much of meaning lol
a girl wouldnt call u cute AND hold your hand if she wasnt interested

• So Sad
a girl wouldnt call u cute AND hold your hand if she wasnt interested

he's just stalling/beating around the bush

he's just too much of a pussy to ask her for a date, a girl calling you cute is the most obvious ioi

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, toolateforme and xit
trying to use you or showing pity.

• So Sad
So i went to the pub this night and im home now.

first of all the brutal suifuel and insecurefuel was that ive got handmogged by literally EVERYONE, but i only handshaked with black or white dudes, their hands were fucking meaty and big.

and what i figured out was i get voicemogged by blacks and whites so brutally too, even when they hit the high note their voice still sounds deep as fuck meanwhile i legit sounded like baby in loud place where i need to talk in high pitch.

and there were 7foot buffed black tyrone guy, he was legit giant i touched his forearm muscle and it was fucking massive, i really mire that frame, why can't i have that.

fucking @eyes and @cocainecowboy i admire your0 heights, you can legit become fucking massive slayers if you fill that frame enough.

anyways i engaged conversation with one girl, she liked the convo and laughed a lot, she asked me first to have her messenger ID, and i took it.

she was italian and had so ideal skull with good maxilla, she was 5'9 which almost mogged me, and yes every asian girls there didnt even look as a human next to her jfl..

after a while i met her again talked and I introduced myself to her crew, which were like 5 girls and 2 white dudes.

me and her kept talking in the bar, outside of the bar, one the way to go home, and she kept told me im cute and she likes me. but idk, reminder : i dont have any sexual dimorphism and ugly as fuc.

when we were going to subway, i hold her waist for a while and we crossed arms after.

what i thought there was if i was good looking i would've already kissed her but i didn't, cuz i reminded of my ugly -12degrees inclined steep occlusal plane and fucked up maxilla.

the biggest brutal blackpill was when i hold her hands, i figured out i almost get handmogged even by her or it is same size.
Imagine having a cute girl like you, but instead of trying and make something out of it,and perhaps getting a gf, leaving this fucking aspie forum, you are so deep in this rabbit hole that ,you automatically think about some imaginary shit like hand meat or hand size(which I fucking assure you no one gives a shit, and my hands are small compared to my size) or some -12 degree recession you have etc.
J fucking L.
WVSzTcM

muh 12 degree angle maxilla

I feel you bro. You suffer from the same problem that i have: i just cant believe that some female is attracted to me. Its hard to explain. Its just a feeling. I think its all those years suffering from isolation and my mental problems. And i dont think im ugly (like <5 PSL).

Fwark i made a serious post

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and xit
So basically a bitch told OP that he’s good enough for her to get in her panties but because he’s a low T beta faggot he didn’t do shit
Jfl you lost your chance faggot

So basically a bitch told OP that he’s good enough for her to get in her panties but because he’s a low T beta faggot he didn’t do shit
Jfl you lost your chance faggot

LOL what? when did op say that she said he’s good enough for her to get in her panties?? it's more likely she finds op just cute and she looks at him as gay friend of sorts.

I'm 99% she would've rejected him if he tried anything.

LOL what? when did op say that she said he’s good enough for her to get in her panties?? it's more likely she finds op just cute and she looks at him as gay friend of sorts.

I'm 99% she would've rejected him if he tried anything.
She said she wanna marry me
But whatever, she was drunk af and blocked me

She said she wanna marry me
But whatever, she was drunk af and blocked me

She was def fucking with you. the fact she blocked you confirms it.

Remember if you're not gl no girl would ever say that shit seriously. don't fall for foid lies.

She was def fucking with you. the fact she blocked you confirms it.

Remember if you're not gl no girl would ever say that shit seriously. don't fall for foid lies.
Idk man. Either she didnt know it was me and some random freak, or she actually hated me.
Whatever it makes me sad as fuck.