im frauding being NT so hard

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
its like, every interaction i have with girls and normies are pretty decent and normal, but deep down in my mind i know it is not actually my real personality talking
its pretty tiring ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, MiroslavBulldosex, bassfreak and 4 others
I know exactly what you mean

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and karbo
same. trying to be NT is exhausting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Not the same because i am already NT .

everyone is autist nowadays, they're jsut relaxed

Ok bro da funny thing noone asked

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2756
its like, every interaction i have with girls and normies are pretty decent and normal, but deep down in my mind i know it is not actually my real personality talking
its pretty tiring ngl
I know exactly what you mean
I am joining in pain with you guys

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
its pretty tiring ngl
Just quit that shit, I hung around in a group like that too, and it sucked ass. Find people you like to be around.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and Aesthetic
Just quit that shit, I hung around in a group like that too, and it sucked ass. Find people you like to be around.
exactly i hang out iwth people who i can speak my mind too and understand me almost everytime

General social happiness went up for me skyrocket since i met them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
i relate to this a lot

i have to always consciously think, "what is something that a normal person talks about?"

it's exhausting and i end up just hating people more because i cant be myself.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
i relate to this a lot

i have to always consciously think, "what is something that a normal person talks about?"

it's exhausting and i end up just hating people more because i cant be myself.
on Sundays I I spend all morning and afternoon at church and then the night helping lead a youth group (ded srs), its like 12 straight hours of socializing when all's said and done, 14 hours on the days I get lunch with people in the in-between
afterwards I feel so fucking exhausted its unreal, I literally go home and just hit the sack immediately. Its more than just fatigue, its like my brain feels completely worn out from being NT all day. I can't even rottmax before bed because its hard to even think.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Basically be NT = dont give a fuck about anything
for me it's near impossible

Trying to act like a normie is tiring because you're always second guessing and looking for things which will suit the conversation while also making you look normie, with a normie voice and normie vocab. Basically you're burning brain fat when you're trying to be NT, but that's something I think all normies do

okay, but im thinking of socializing with people you are not close with. like random classmates who talk to you; you cant just ignore them because you dont find them fun to be around

Yeah I remember the days when I used to fraud NT

okay, but im thinking of socializing with people you are not close with. like random classmates who talk to you; you cant just ignore them because you dont find them fun to be around
Just don't be so social towards them and they'll let you be more in peace from then on.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
i cant fraud being NT. i cant talk about anything but trends in craniofacial development, osteotomies, looksmaxxing, GOMAD, the book jaws, the effects of masturbation, halo effect and the various medical studies regarding these topics. people must think im weird, insane or a pseudo-intellectual or a combination of both. alternatively, they might not think much of me at all as i am an irrelevant loser. i prefer the latter. when people interact with me i struggle to give relevant responses and always go off on autistic tangents. i struggle to socialize. in turn, i tend to avoid people however if i do need to feel the socialize i do so through clubs with a specific interest so that there is a commonality between all members and conversation can just pertains to that specific interest.

Last edited: