Im frustrated because i dont feel like i getting enough from my puberty

D

diddymaxer69

6,4 fatty with 80hz voice
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
1
So I'm 14 years old and my concern is that I'm not getting as much from puberty as I can I'm not growing as fast as I want to and I don't have enough facial bonemass my biggest insecurity is my ramus which I want to lengthen is there anyway to achieve any of this naturally I'll post a recent video i took of my face I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give advice on improving my looks or any good strategy there is on losing wieght as I'm currently 260 lbs my goal is to be able to reach mtn
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1148221074.mp4
    4.5 MB
Bro theres no f ing strategy just dont eat nga
 

Similar threads

Casu
Replies
0
Views
16
Casu
Casu
L
Replies
2
Views
102
sternocleidomastoid
sternocleidomastoid
mavrevv
Replies
11
Views
107
GB18
GB18
khhv nosecel
Replies
1
Views
51
mats.v
mats.v
Z
Replies
1
Views
55
zennxys
zennxys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top