I’m fucked | binge eating disorder

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Bronze
for like 2 months I was fully committed to looksmaxxing in every way possible, I was constantly daydreaming about what it would be like to go out to bars and live the ideal uni life as this attractive guy (I’m 19 for context)

Then about one month ago, I started using food as a cope. It started with one binge per week (usually consisting of chocolates, sweets, etc…), but now it has reached a point where it will basically be over if I don’t do something fast (I’ve already binged multiple times this week, in an excess of thousands of calories at a time).

I started at uni too, and the class is full of emotionless NPCs. I’m kind of a tard for choosing an IT course, but outside of STEM there’s legit no point to going to university anyway. I’m gonna drop out and get a trade.

It’s actually funny because the only reason that my life was “improving” (my father’s own words) was because I had this idea in my mind about what uni could be like. Those 2 months were honestly lonely as fuck though, I convinced myself that I was feeling better at the time but I barely spoke to anyone.

This binge-eating is purely a cope, now that I don’t have any future experiences to look forward to, it’s hard to see the point to anything. I don’t feel bad for myself, I just can’t imagine a reality where I feel content somehow. From here on out it’s just gonna be constant wageslaving.

The binge-eating is getting progressively worse, all I can think about is food. My gut microbiome has been completely fucking obliterated, also because I’ve been binge-drinking. It’s actually fucking over for my test levels too, they’ve been bad for months.

How do I stop? I’m gonna become an obesecel, right now I’m still kind of lean. Would Christianitymaxxing work? I think this is an existential problem at this point, I feel numb to everything now.

I can't stop doing this either, i dont fucking know man. I think we just need to train the muscle of discipline, the more you reject the binge eating, the stronger that muscle will get. If anyone could confirm this I would appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
I can't stop doing this either, i dont fucking know man. I think we just need to train the muscle of discipline, the more you reject the binge eating, the stronger that muscle will get. If anyone could confirm this I would appreciate it.
Wow I thought it was only me, I’ve tried binging with very healthy food (eggs, red meat) but all it does it reinforce the behaviour.

What you are saying is correct by the way.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
No one can get rid of an addiction by completely quitting, allow yourself unhealthy food a few times a week but try to keep a mostly healthy diet, you can slowly lower the amount of unhealthy food you eat and dont drop out try to make friends with joining a club or gym where you can get into a group that like the same things you do which aren't complete geeks and actually go to parties

• +1
Same, I don't eat when I'm, hungry, I just eat to the point where I almost puke FEW TIMES A DAY. Fortunately I have good metabolism and I can eat 4k kcal a day without gaining fat. I eat healthy most of the time so it's hard to get to 4k kcal without almost puking. For a guy who it's chocolates, pizzas and other shit 4k is easy.

• +1
dnr but just take ozempic, stimulants, gastric bypass surgery

bruv there's literally no reason to be fat in 2024

Same, I don't eat when I'm, hungry, I just eat to the point where I almost puke FEW TIMES A DAY. Fortunately I have good metabolism and I can eat 4k kcal a day without gaining fat. I eat healthy most of the time so it's hard to get to 4k kcal without almost puking. For a guy who it's chocolates, pizzas and other shit 4k is easy.
I wonder whether it’s actually a matter of metabolism though, like decades ago it was genuinely rare to be fat.

I’ve binged well over maintenance multiple times and barely gained any weight at all, which is kind of bizarre.