Deleted member 26840

Silver
My fucking eyes are sunken
My fucking hairline is v shaped
My fucking skin is pale as shit and looks aged atm
I have a disgusting beard shadow constantly
My body is shit despite lifting for almost 2 years
Im not 6'3

Meanwhile this forum has bug eyed curries thinking they have a chance at looking good jfl

If you are ethnic, just pick up alcoholiam

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
if i look like shit then everyone looks like shit!

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Come on man, that’s pretty stupid
it genuinely is, holy shit

i know most of browns are fucking ugly but putting all of them in the same bag where indians are is pretty stupid

• +1
Reactions: finn899
MOST indians probobly mog you tbh keep coping

it genuinely is, holy shit

i know most of browns are fucking ugly but putting all of them in the same bag where indians are is pretty stupid
.org is very toxic, an NT mtn can get a girlfriend, not only chad

Dude if you are ethnic theres no such thing as ascension
You‘re an ugly white guy, you’re in the same boat with ethnics or Indians, stop coping too hard buds

3873318 3756504 IMG 6232

.org is very toxic, an NT mtn can get a girlfriend, not only chad
the only risk is that the mtn can get cucked, but thats just like 95% percent of the male population lol

ppl in here need to accept the fact they will never be gl enough for these things NOT to happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
.org is very toxic
most of the ppl in here have extremely miserable lives and they are willing to spend hours in this shithole just to get some fucking rep

nobody will be ever recognized in this website as an human being and they will be forgotten just like anyone else who has joined this honeypot for schizos and delusional hypocrites

the only risk is that the mtn can get cucked, but thats just like 95% percent of the male population lol

ppl in here need to accept the fact they will never be gl enough for these things NOT to happen
Even the risk of getting cucked is pretty low in my opinion, people on this site always talk about how girls even in highschool are sluts but I literally know like 1 girl that’s not a virgin and I’m in 11th grade

Even the risk of getting cucked is pretty low in my opinion, people on this site always talk about how girls even in highschool are sluts but I literally know like 1 girl that’s not a virgin and I’m in 11th grade
.org has a cuck fetish. That's why they love thinking about Dicks and cuckholding

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
You‘re an ugly white guy, you’re in the same boat with ethnics or Indians, stop coping too hard buds
Not at least I look hygienic unlike u brownies

wow u really live up to your pfp bro, both deformed frauders