I'm fucking done with my masseters don't know what to do anymore (random inexplicable swelling episodes even after botox did good noticeable results)

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
While "good masseter days" are much much better than before (as I said in my other thread, I now am inmune to "bad selfies" when masseters are good so botox actually had noticeable results) they continue to swell randomly for no fucking reason. I now have low water retention and my full cheek definition. I woke up with very fine masseter state, one hour latter they are swollen and im thinking about cancelling my plans for today. The difference between my masseter being good and it being swollen is that the area below the zygo being straighter and narrower, or sticking out more than the zygo in a roundish way, VERY very noticeable and incredibly ugly compared to when they are good. I didnt do ANYTHING nor clench jaw nor any shit and its not water retention because with wate retention I would have sligh less cheek definition.

In fact its a very weird effect, with knife sharp jawline and shadowed cheeks with zero buccal fat/bloat while the area right below the zygo at the back of the jaw sticks out like a fat man. On a good bloat but bad masseter day, if you look at me with very soft omnidirectional lighting (the one that makes your face look very soft like a silhouette) If I turn my face from 3/4 perspective to front, I look like I suddenly gain more than 30 kg, due to my cheekbones and ogeee curve being pretty visible and jawline being sharp but masseters fucking up my front view. While I am very happy with botox results, I did it mainly to stop having these bad masseter stupid days. It improved the good ones greatly but I still have those damned "bloated masseter" episodes.

It stresses the fuck out of me not knowing if my masseters will decide to become leaner or swell, since I can NEVER be sure of how I will look trough the day and it drives me mad, with me looking at myself in every reflective surface in the street to make sure things are "ok" and my fucking stupid face muscles didnt fuck my face. The only times in which my masseter is more stable is when I drank alcohol recently, but I can't depend on fucking alcohol everyday. There were weeks in which I went out at night and got drunk on purpose because next day I had to go to an appointment or reunite with many people. I have been starting to drink "tactically" more than for fun because of my stupid face muscles being like this ffs.

Also I NEVER EVER EVER IN ALL MY FUCKING LIFE knew a single guy with this masseter random swelling problem. Specially at the upper under zygo area instead of the botton. NEVER. This is another thing that makes me rage a lot, that im the only suffering from my looks being randomly fucked like this.

I know that it wasnt the botox being not enough because of how good the results were when my masseters are behaving well so its not about just getting better botox, it isnt diet due to me not having fat in face, it isnt water retention because I have bloated masseters days while I have everything else very defined. Now its completely out of my control unless I drink like I said.

/rant

Last edited:
Strong masseters= punch k.o resistance

Strong masseters= punch k.o resistance

Who fucking cares. I prefer to be ko in one sneeze than having to wonder if I will look bloated or not even tho I dont have water retention nor fat.

Who fucking cares. I prefer to be ko in one sneeze than having to wonder if I will look bloated or not even tho I dont have water retention nor fat.

Attachments

• 20190821_152830.jpg
    20190821_152830.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190821_152828.jpg
    20190821_152828.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 95
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 2846
Doesn’t rounded gonial angles give you that round look, I only get that hollow cheek and sharp jaw look when I have good lighting. It could be because the way my bone structure is set up or high bf. I don’t know tho but dude you look fine

Doesn’t rounded gonial angles give you that round look, I only get that hollow cheek and sharp jaw look when I have good lighting. It could be because the way my bone structure is set up or high bf. I don’t know tho but dude you look fine
Yea bad masseter days give my a very round front silhouette even in days in which every lighting gives me hollow cheeks and sharp jaw (hence the strange effect). My bone structure itself is not round.

Punch you k.o you and steal your gf brah

Yea bad masseter days give my a very round front silhouette even in days in which every lighting gives me hollow cheeks and sharp jaw (hence the strange effect). My bone structure itself is not round.
Same i fucken suffer from it to. Days I try to look good my lower third is rounded. Days that I don’t try to look good my lower third is square.

maybe you have bruxism (night grinding) which means you should get an anti-bruxism mouth guard

Staring at yourself in the mirror 24/7 has made you too neurotic. You need to relax and realize being sexy isn't about having maximally flanged zygos 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I've looked at your threads and it is definitely swollen parotid glands man, around masseter area, not actually the masseter, even if you're debloated it can still appear randomly
rare disease