GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I ate only lettuce salad with cherry tomatoes.:cry:

all worth it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and GuyFromSingapore
all worth it

Definitely. From subhuman to high tier normie. Today was the first day. 61 more days to go to reach 60kg. Losing 3kg every 10 days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Tai Lung and Deleted member 24712
Definitely. From subhuman to high tier normie. Today was the first day. 61 more days to go to reach 60kg. Losing 3kg every 10 days.
too quick slow down the calorie deficit a bit

Starvemaxing is dumb
Instead of starving yourself by only eating vegetables and fruit. Eat a piece of steak sided with onions every 3 hours with nothing else

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Tai Lung and TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Eat a piece of steak sided with onions every 3 hours with nothing else

Sure way to get bloated.

But yeah once I attain my desired weight goal, I'll eat steak twice a day and run/Box/HIIT to maintain weight.

eating one meal is sustainable that's not my point
how many kcals deficit you do a day?

Salad has hardly any calories, so it's 2000-2500 kcal deficit.

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
How much protein do you eat.

You need a bit of carbs so you won't kill yourself.

Why don't you take a appetite suppressant

Salad has hardly any calories, so it's 2000-2500 kcal deficit.
don't do it. it's completely unsustainable, your body will withdraw you hard. also, your starting point must be obese, am I right?

give DMAA a shot, genuinely forget to eat until like 7 PM when I take it in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
How much protein do you eat.

You need a bit of carbs so you won't kill yourself.

Why don't you take a appetite suppressant

The plan is to have 3-5 half boiled eggs mixed with soya sauce. Tastes great and keeps my protein level optimal. The cholesterol is good for testosterone.

don't do it. it's completely unsustainable, your body will withdraw you hard. also, your starting point must be obese, am I right?

It's sustainable because if I eat only 2 steaks a day and exercise alot I can maintain that weight loss.

I'm eating chopped raw onions and cucumbers mixed with watery curd right now. Tastes fantastic. Raw onions increase your testosterone by 700%.(you can look it up)

Sure way to get bloated.

But yeah once I attain my desired weight goal, I'll eat steak twice a day and run/Box/HIIT to maintain weight.
Please tell me you know that not eating carbs will reduce body fat
You don’t consume carbs, just lean meat maybe a bit of fat

• +1
i need to cut too but not gonna starvemax and loose the little muscle I have

Please tell me you know that not eating carbs will reduce body fat
You don’t consume carbs, just lean meat maybe a bit of fat

Steak has moderate amount of calories.

I'm mesomorph naturally so I need to eat a shit tonne of protein to feel satiated.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Starvemaxxing is good if you want to look like this
B43CB539 E310 4E90 BE93 83CB015CFF3A

• Love it
Steak has moderate amount of calories.

I'm mesomorph naturally so I need to eat a shit tonne of protein to feel satiated.
Carnivore is key to a good toned body

The plan is to have 3-5 half boiled eggs mixed with soya sauce. Tastes great and keeps my protein level optimal. The cholesterol is good for testosterone.
30g is barely anything for protein. Chicken is very lean. You should add it to ur salad

Carnivore is key to a good toned body

Exactly. That's why I'll switch to that once I achieve my target weight goal after starvemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
testosterone will tank without carbs tho, at least eat 1500 calories a day

Maybe 3 idlies(Tamil/South Indian steamed rice cakes) will do the trick.

I was super skinny when I lived in India eating just that.

Starvemaxing is dumb
Instead of starving yourself by only eating vegetables and fruit. Eat a piece of steak sided with onions every 3 hours with nothing else
Stop eating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, GuyFromSingapore and flippasav
I ate only lettuce salad with cherry tomatoes.:cry:
Eat 500 grams of beef (as rare as you can stomach) in the afternoon and water only if you want to lose weight and not be hungry while losing weight.

Eat 500 grams of beef (as rare as you can stomach) in the afternoon and water only if you want to lose weight and not be hungry while losing weight.
Chug a raw egg yolk if you start getting hungry in the evening.

• +1
Starvemaxxing isnt worth it bro you will just lose a shit ton of muscle and fuck up your metabolism

Blue is ideal cause the rawer the meat the more satiating it is. I've done an experiment on this and confirmed that raw meat is more satiating than cooked.

• Woah
why starvemaxx when it could stop you from growing? bulk bro unless your over 21

I'm 33 loool. But I look 25. Even @AlexBrown84 thought so upon meeting me.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and finn899
Starvemaxxing isnt worth it bro you will just lose a shit ton of muscle and fuck up your metabolism

Fuck all that. I'll get back to normal metabolic rate by eating 2 steaks a day after my weight cut.

Blue is ideal cause the rawer the meat the more satiating it is. I've done an experiment on this and confirmed that raw meat is more satiating than cooked.
Google tells you it's the other way around but I ate the same amount raw and cooked on 2 diff days and with cooked I was hungry before bed while on raw I was only hungry the next day at like 11 am.

• +1
I'm 33 loool. But I look 25. Even @AlexBrown84 thought so upon meeting me.
yeah people who fast do look younger then people who dont im not surprised.. i was just making sure you were not missing out on potential height

• Love it
Google tells you it's the other way around but I ate the same amount raw and cooked on 2 diff days and with cooked I was hungry before bed while on raw I was only hungry the next day at like 11 am.

Humans evolved to only eat cooked meat. I don't understand how you can eat beef/pork/chicken raw.

yeah people who fast do look younger then people who dont im not surprised.. i was just making sure you were not missing out on potential height

I was starving when I lived in India from 2013-2018. So that probably explains it.

Yeah Americans and British eat a lot and are fat and they look older. Whereas Eastern Euros are skinny and look youthful.

Just take collagen theory.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Humans evolved to only eat cooked meat. I don't understand how you can eat beef/pork/chicken raw.
stop being a fag only girls have eating disorders take sarms and go on aggro cut retard

I only eat ruminants raw, it's hard to eat at first cause you didn't grow up eating it and it's weird until you get used to it. I do it cause it makes me feel good, it digests much faster and you don't feel heavy after eating like with cooked meat. It's like you ate nothing at all after 1-2 hours.

• Woah