I'm fucking hungry from starvemaxxing

How? Explain.
Tomatoes are highly acidic and can exacerbate conditions such as acid reflux or gastritis, causing discomfort and damage to the esophagus. Additionally, some people may be intolerant to certain compounds in tomatoes, like solanine, linked to joint pain or inflammation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadmanlet04
I only eat ruminants raw, it's hard to eat at first cause you didn't grow up eating it and it's weird until you get used to it. I do it cause it makes me feel good, it digests much faster and you don't feel heavy after eating like with cooked meat. It's like you ate nothing at all after 1-2 hours.
"Raw foods are enzymatically alive which means these foods have live enzymes within them to help digest 40 to 60% of that particular food."

Basically your stomach works less to digest raw meat cause they have enzymes that die with heat. The less your stomach works the less stress on your body. You eventually wear your body out by old age and you can't replace parts, critical failure means death.

Tomatoes are highly acidic and can exacerbate conditions such as acid reflux or gastritis, causing discomfort and damage to the esophagus. Additionally, some people may be intolerant to certain compounds in tomatoes, like solanine, linked to joint pain or inflammation.
this is like saying peanuts are bad because few people have allergic reactions to them you retarded greycel

this is like saying peanuts are bad because few people have allergic reactions to them you retarded greycel
No it is not. Let me put it in a more simple eay for you to understand.

Peanuts - Only bad for some people who are allergic.
Tomatoes - Bad for the stomach lining in all people, and if eaten enough causes acid reflux which is the backward flow of stomach acid to the esophagus. Not only that, many more studies are being conducted that lead tomatoes to many more health risks. Being intolerant to solanine was just an add-on to what I said. Smarten up spaz.

Just ate seaweed wrapped sushi rice with chunks of salmon and 3 small breadcrumb coated fish sticks. Still fucking hungry.