Im fucking tired

A

Abhorrence

Kraken
Only thing going on was for me was IQ but that melted away because years of depression and I have nothing in my hands anymore

I check IG pages of people from my HS they all have good lives and boyfriends/girlfriends
I spent my youth rotting away I thought at least I would lifemog these people in the future but no nothing changed

I have no friends let alone a gf and my parents wish death upon me ggs

All this because I was born ugly
I got shit on relentlessly my whole life by both peers and parents suicide is the only way out

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 51465, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Well all are

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, wollet2 and standardcel
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
Only thing going on was for me was IQ but that melted away because years of depression and I have nothing in my hands anymore

I check IG pages of people from my HS they all have good lives and boyfriends/girlfriends
I spent my youth rotting away I thought at least I would lifemog these people in the future but no nothing changed

I have no friends let alone a gf and my parents wish death upon me ggs

All this because I was born ugly
I got shit on relentlessly my whole life by both peers and parents suicide is the only way out

WAHH WAHH WAHH

SHUT UP NIGGA START EDGING IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE

https://looksmax.org/threads/future...ooksmaxxes-humans-gtifh.990067/#post-14961287

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Abhorrence
You couldve just made friends its not hard u loser

You couldve just made friends its not hard u loser
i had friends but they were all incel nerdy backstabbing dogs so i gave up on trying to make friends bcuz decent people didnt want to be friends with me

i had friends but they were all incel nerdy backstabbing dogs so i gave up on trying to make friends bcuz decent people didnt want to be friends with me
Maybe you were the problem not them? Every rotter here has the victim mindset

• Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence
Maybe you were the problem not them? Every rotter here has the victim mindset
idk man but i know i wasnt always like this the world beat me down

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
i can relate heavily at the moment. 18 and yet not a single friend or girl i know. my youth is being wasted and the days go on without anything changing, worst of all my parents could not care less. Going on IG and seeing kids from school partying with friends and girls is just pure ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Abhorrence