I'm genuinely getting close to roping

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
Its not even because of blackpill or my appearance or genes or anything
just what is the point of my being alive
i have no purpose nothing to live for nothing to work towards no goals nothing and im 16 and already thinking like this
im gonna go to school go to uni get a job and just wageslave my whole life to die and gain nothing
what is the point im just living to die theres nothing that ill do that will matter when im dead even if i leave behind some legacy or anything i wont be alive to see it
what is the fucking point im gonna just kms

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, boss8055, watah and 16 others
90% of people have to go through the exact same and none of them rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist, tia0505, watah and 9 others
90% of people have to go through the exact same and none of them rope.
idk man it feels so worthless and pointless this life what is the point of me continuing to live it

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, boss8055, watah and 6 others
I just chill tbh why look for a purpose when that's only gonna make you unhappy

Being able to come home from school and watch Netflix while eating donuts is what I live for. As sad as it sounds it is better than depending on some kind of purpose, I just enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: axttt_, boss8055, Zenis and 2 others
Roping might be the way tbh, perhaps whatever happens is hella lit.

I'm just not taking the chances too early.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I just chill tbh why look for a purpose when that's only gonna make you unhappy

Being able to come home from school and watch Netflix while eating donuts is what I live for. As sad as it sounds it is better than depending on some kind of purpose, I just enjoy life
i dont want to live a pointless shallow life though
i dont want to rot in a school and a job i hate and come home and do nothing
surely there has to be more to life it cant be this pathetic

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and PlayersGetPlayed
@greycel what are your thoughts
you are a philosophical nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and greycel
Come on man you're only 16, you've got your whole life ahead of you!

You've barely even came out the womb. Don't rope, none of us know what happens after we die. Hell it might be even worse than where we are now.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_, boss8055, Uncle Dinky and 1 other person
Come on man you're only 16, you've got your whole life ahead of you!

You've barely even came out the womb. Don't rope, none of us know what happens after we die. Hell it might be even worse than where we are now.
i dont believe in an afterlife
and the 'life' i have ahead of me is just school and a job i will inevitably hate

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Costcosuperstore
i dont believe in an afterlife
and the 'life' i have ahead of me is just school and a job i will inevitably hate
We have to live somehow. Not all of us can live a life of Chad, most of us just have to deal with what we've got and make the best out of it.

• +1
We have to live somehow. Not all of us can live a life of Chad, most of us just have to deal with what we've got and make the best out of it.
even if i was chad what will change
i will fuck more foids and have a bit more respect from people none of that matters in the grand scheme of things my life will amount to nothing ultimately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and Ceo of CrueltySquad
Everything sounds bad when you are writing out the doomer manifesto. The reality is there is nothing more to life and to expect anything else is a failure of your upbringing. Go and cuddle a girl if possible, it will cheer you up. Cumming inside would cheer you up more.

It's not like death is really better, unless you live in India :lul:

• +1
Reactions: username1000, boss8055, watah and 1 other person
Everything sounds bad when you are writing out the doomer manifesto. The reality is there is nothing more to life and to expect anything else is a failure of your upbringing. Go and cuddle a girl if possible, it will cheer you up. Cumming inside would cheer you up more.

It's not like death is really better, unless you live in India :lul:
sex doesn't make me happier

• +1
even if i was chad what will change
i will fuck more foids and have a bit more respect from people none of that matters in the grand scheme of things my life will amount to nothing ultimately
Well... Life is just how it is man. I don't have much more to say since to you everything is just "pointless". Might be true but I just like to not think about it. I hope peace finds you one day.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and axttt_
Well... Life is just how it is man. I don't have much more to say since to you everything is just "pointless". Might be true but I just like to not think about it. I hope peace finds you one day.
i hope so too

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and Ceo of CrueltySquad
Wojak Hug

• So Sad
  • +1
no one has a true reason to live unless they are religious im assuming you arent religious but you might aswell live and do what you want because this will be your only escape from the nothingness from which you came. this is your only chance to experience anything. if that means you take lots of drugs or eat like shit or commit murder or play video games then so be it but atleast have some fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Pollorex, Ceo of CrueltySquad and 1 other person
Just hop on a discord call with me when you do it

Read my posts about Tom caelums contacts. I truly believe that they could help you.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
did @greycel not respond? i thought of him
immediately when i saw this thread

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, greycel and axttt_
i have no purpose nothing to live for nothing to work towards no goals nothing and im 16 and already thinking like this
im gonna go to school go to uni get a job and just wageslave my whole life to die and gain nothing
what is the point im just living to die theres nothing that ill do that will matter when im dead even if i leave behind some legacy or anything i wont be alive to see it
Go ER first

The worst part is that foids apparently won't alleviate this existential crisis.
My brother is a Chad who's been with dozens of girls. Now, he's settled down with his gf in PA, and he still calls me often with the same depressed, downcast mood that I have (an incel), like there's nothing to live for. This feeling must be universal.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and axttt_
did @greycel not respond? i thought of him
immediately when i saw this thread
i @ him and he ignored me
essentially he is telling me to kms and i will be putting him in the note

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
The worst part is that foids apparently won't alleviate this existential crisis.
My brother is a Chad who's been with dozens of girls. Now, he's settled down with his gf in PA, and he still calls me often with the same depressed, downcast mood, like there's nothing to live for. This feeling is universal.
as i said being gl will not make a difference

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Part-Time Chad
Rope then

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
The thing is that roping is hella more difficult than you think. Many of the methods seems bullet proof but isn't. But ofc if you truly want it them you can def make it happen. But you might aswell give it all a try, this is the only life after all probably

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
as i said being gl will not make a difference
I think the culprit is high expectations created by the media, Hollywood and American society in general. People in Third World countries are not nearly as sad as we are.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
The thing is that roping is hella more difficult than you think. Many of the methods seems bullet proof but isn't. But ofc if you truly want it them you can def make it happen. But you might aswell give it all a try, this is the only life after all probably
i will go out with something fun tbh if i do and something that ensures instant death
eg. jumping out a plane and just not opening my parachute or some shit

i will go out with something fun tbh if i do and something that ensures instant death
eg. jumping out a plane and just not opening my parachute or some shit
Yeah, ofc it's possible but don't underestimate survival instinct

• +1
I could never rope, the thought of getting raped to death over and over by demons isn’t appealing.

I could never rope, the thought of getting raped to death over and over by demons isn’t appealing.
Hahah that's sounds like womens dream

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and FascisstChad
That what is the meaning life shit is gay dont think about that buddy
But i think we only have thoughts like that cause were so seperated from nature and are forced to live in an environments that goes against how we are supposed to live

• +1
All 16 yos have no purpose. U aint unique. Being 16 is going to school getting good grades and having laughs with ur friends

idk man it feels so worthless and pointless this life what is the point of me continuing to live it
If it helps you I went through the exact same thing of course.

I adopted a philosophy which values life for the sake of living, not trying to accomplish anything (in terms of the philosophical understanding) no religion, no politics coping, no overarching worldview, just living for the sake of living.

It might sound stupid now but it’s an amazing position to hold, nothing can bring you down. If you rope you will never have the chance to even regret your decision or go back, just give it time Bhai. I’m here for you also cuz ur a good kid who is trying to improve unlike 90% of autistic fucks on this forum. That’s worth something at least.

Just live

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and axttt_
All 16 yos have no purpose. U aint unique. Being 16 is going to school getting good grades and having laughs with ur friends
@axttt_ dont take this mf advice, he’s just a sad rotting projector who’s purpose is to worship a false god and kill humanity for being the opposite.

Anything he says is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, watah and axttt_
If it helps you I went through the exact same thing of course.

I adopted a philosophy which values life for the sake of living, not trying to accomplish anything (in terms of the philosophical understanding) no religion, no politics coping, no overarching worldview, just living for the sake of living.

It might sound stupid now but it’s an amazing position to hold, nothing can bring you down. If you rope you will never have the chance to even regret your decision or go back, just give it time Bhai. I’m here for you also cuz ur a good kid who is trying to improve unlike 90% of autistic fucks on this forum. That’s worth something at least.

Just live
thank you bhai
genuinely one of my favourite users

• Love it
Reactions: thebuffdon690
not necessarily i see so many people around me with so much ambition and stuff they want to do and i just have nothing to apsire for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme and PRIEST Sv3rige
try fent

Find your purpose, for me its becoming rich and escaping the lower class life

Find your purpose, for me its becoming rich and escaping the lower class life
i dont see that much value in money tbh
i doubt sitting in a ferrari in front of a mansion with hookers around me will make me fulfilled idk what i want

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and castizo
i dont see that much value in money tbh
i doubt sitting in a ferrari in front of a mansion with hookers around me will make me fulfilled idk what i want
Its fun and people mindlessly glaze you, and theres nothing else to life so why not

• +1
Its fun and people mindlessly glaze you, and theres nothing else to life so why not
i suppose so but no one will truly love you for ur money
how do you plan to get rich

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and castizo