Im genuinely starting to believe that being HTN is not enough in 2024…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Like the shit i’m seeing is crazy, it’s either Chadlite minimum in 2024 or 6’4 HTN…

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, wishIwasSalludon, thereallegend and 5 others
If you want hot girls you Need the full package. An htn needs to be tall and wealthy too if he wants to date at least htb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thereallegend, sudanguy and 2 others
If you want hot girls you Need the full package. An htn needs to be tall and wealthy too if he wants to date at least htb
This world is just fucked bro, my looks match is some fat LTB with 3 black kids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mog3D, deadmanwalking, arabcelxxx and 9 others
That’s your opinion based on the internet. IRL it’s not the same.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Mog3D, tombradylover and 12 others
htn is literally 1/5 people, its nothing

u need higher

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, copemaxxeer, thereallegend and 4 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others

u need higher
Those htns get simped on tik tok and can get hot gfs if they have a career going on for them. Htn Is good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PseudoMaxxer
Like the shit i’m seeing is crazy, it’s either Chadlite minimum in 2024 or 6’4 HTN…
If HTN isn't enough that's 85-90% of men getting priced out 😤

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 47180 and PseudoMaxxer
6ft HTN or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
It's good but if you want hot girls you can't rely on face only
now i’m starting to get how money and having a good career is important as fuck to get a girl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and the BULL
everytime i try to gain ground, you mfs make sure to put me down!!!!
You get too big for your shoes it's your fault. You think the bullies in hs would let them slide in? This Place Is like real life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 57464
You get too big for your shoes it's your fault. You think the bullies in hs would let them slide in? This Place Is like real life

i cant win....

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
htn on .org is 9/10 by normie ratings ur being delusional

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, thereallegend, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 57464
Those htns get simped on tik tok and can get hot gfs if they have a career going on for them. Htn Is good
theyre not top 20% bro ur delusional

ur a subparticle next to them

theyre not top 20% bro ur delusional

ur a subparticle next to them
They're not PSL chads. You are retarded and brainrotted, never talk to me again subhuman schizo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 50702
They're not PSL chads. You are retarded and brainrotted, never talk to me again subhuman schizo
bro who cares about some indian rating system

they have prob top 1% smv a lot of them just from face alone

bro who cares about some indian rating system

they have prob top 1% smv a lot of them just from face alone

Is this top 1% smv? Dude Is old and was htn top in prime, but has Money and drip and gets simped by prime girls. You clearly have no grip on reality, got brainrotted by PSL gods Who are 1 in a million and think everyone Who doesn't look like that Is ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, thereallegend, Deleted member 47180 and 4 others
how many times you leave your house?

Is this top 1% smv? Dude Is old and was htn top in prime, but has Money and drip and gets simped by prime girls. You clearly have no grip on reality, got brainrotted by PSL gods Who are 1 in a million and think everyone Who doesn't look like that Is ugly

Zio enrico rizz is something else

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and the BULL
HTN plus height is irl Chad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, hardestmfintheroom, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
how many times you leave your house?

Zio enrico rizz is something else
He shits on all those retarded PSL standards. Htn, 6' and a decent amount of Money Will get you hot htbs easily, even higher if you get lucky

• +1

bro these are not the guys that blow up jfl

u need higher
I think it’s much rarer than that tbh, maybe 1 in 50, maybe double that even

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer
bro these are not the guys that blow up jfl
You only register the top 0.01% of men in your head, you're brainrotted. You don't Need to be a genetic anomaly to get a htb, htn with 6' and at least a decent job Will be enough. You aspies are like "but chad doesn't Need to workkkk", but PSL chad Is a genetic anomaly and you're not him, so stop coping. Those are all incel copes

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
now i’m starting to get how money and having a good career is important as fuck to get a girl
I took a girl on a date spent like 300 euros on it, wore designer showed her my bank account, showed her a 250k TikTok account I used to run (for status) bought her gifts and she still didn’t want me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sanguinius, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 60224 and 1 other person
By 2030 HTN will be incel tier

8 PSL face, 7’0, 10 figure networth, and 10 inch penis will be minimum to classify as a MTN

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 47180 and 1 other person
I took a girl on a date spent like 300 euros on it, wore designer showed her my bank account, showed her a 250k TikTok account I used to run (for status) bought her gifts and she still didn’t want me.
Then you are not htn probably, or She was really hot girl with ginormous ego

• +1
You only register the top 0.01% of men in your head, you're brainrotted. You don't Need to be a genetic anomaly to get a htb, htn with 6' and at least a decent job Will be enough. You aspies are like "but chad doesn't Need to workkkk", but PSL chad Is a genetic anomaly and you're not him, so stop coping. Those are all incel copes
you gotta do anythign to looksmax man

whatever it takes

By 2030 HTN will be incel tier

8 PSL face, 7’0, 10 figure networth, and 10 inch penis will be minimum to classify as a MTN
The same retarded incel copes people were spewing 10 years ago on puahate

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PseudoMaxxer and Kamui
you gotta do anythign to looksmax man

whatever it takes
Looksmax won't change your genetic blueprint. Stop being jealous of the genetic elite and get out there, get in shape and financially stable and see how things work out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, thereallegend, Kamui and 2 others
Looksmax won't change your genetic blueprint. Stop being jealous of the genetic elite and get out there, get in shape and financially stable and see how things work out.
bro my first surgery is soon

just because u have shit base (manletism, shit eyes, thin lips etc) doesnt mean everyone does bro

and u cant ever afford surgery so u cope

In anglophone countries htn won't be enough anymore soon

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
bro my first surgery is soon

just because u have shit base (manletism, shit eyes, thin lips etc) doesnt mean everyone does bro

and u cant ever afford surgery so u cope
I heightmog you and probably have a Better "base" than you, in fact getting surgery never crossed my mind, Simply because there's not much Place for improvement. I got 5 gfs and fucked dozen of girls while you're out there spending 20k to get your First kiss on the cheek, calling me a subhuman. Fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, Sanguinius, thereallegend and 2 others
  • Woah
I’m starting to get hopeless
I use to be the same when I was your age. The more I went out I started to realise the average person my age IRL is a solid MTN at best. I know one or two HTNs in real life. It’s very easy to be tricked by the internet when you are exposed to it as much as we are. As a HTN in real life you can still have a great romantic life.

• +1
I use to be the same when I was your age. The more I went out I started to realise the average person my age IRL is a solid MTN at best. I know one or two HTNs in real life. It’s very easy to be tricked by the internet when you are exposed to it as much as we are. As a HTN in real life you can still have a great romantic life.
even being 5’6 frauding to 5’8?

Chadlite for ethnic to be treated as white Mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and PseudoMaxxer
20 inch bideltoid untrained + 6'2 + face of pic related is good enough
Htn 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Allornothing, thereallegend and 4 others
Yes, as long as your face is good

But don’t expect foids to stay for long very much
I got foids so i know i can, but never a gf.

And So i have to expect them to leave when they find a better looking taller version of me?