Im genuinely starting to believe that being HTN is not enough in 2024…

even being 5’6 frauding to 5’8?
Well you aren’t really a HTN if you’re 5’6. A good face and status could carry you though. But you do need a decent personality (not trolling I’m dead srs) so try be funny and likeable.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and PseudoMaxxer
Well you aren’t really a HTN if you’re 5’6. A good face and status could carry you though. But you do need a decent personality (not trolling I’m dead srs) so try be funny and likeable.
got it, i thought HTN was face wise only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I got foids so i know i can, but never a gf.
If you can get foids you can get a gf
And So i have to expect them to leave when they find a better looking taller version of me?
There’s always a bigger fish man, there’s levels to mogging, and no matter what level you reach you’ll have to deal with it

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I took a girl on a date spent like 300 euros on it, wore designer showed her my bank account, showed her a 250k TikTok account I used to run (for status) bought her gifts and she still didn’t want me.
Genes >

dating apps are cruel

It’s not even genespill it’s genetic recomb pill for me. I’m 5,6 my brother is 6,2 my dad is 6,1 my mom is 5,7 I have no actual valid reason to be short my diet as a kid was perfect

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, BootySniffer69, Kamui and 1 other person
It’s not even genespill it’s genetic recomb pill for me. I’m 5,6 my brother is 6,2 my dad is 6,1 my mom is 5,7 I have no actual valid reason to be short my diet as a kid was perfect
Chadlet cucked ur dad

• +1
hasn't been enough since 2015, don't let people gaslight you. sub chad have zero hope. your only choices are ltr with fat becky or hookers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Outlier
Most incel statement in existence go outside bitch ass ngga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Like the shit i’m seeing is crazy, it’s either Chadlite minimum in 2024 or 6’4 HTN…
It's statistically impossible that HTN isn't enough. Have you went to a college campus near you? You'll see average to below average dudes with girls. Girls ideally would want a Chad or Chadlite, but that's not reality, for there in such low supply and high demand that only a few girls will get with them. Thats even accounting for if these Chads in question have a few girls at a time.

HTN is enough if you know how to play your cards right. That being socializing as much as you can and getting yourself out there.

• +1
Like the shit i’m seeing is crazy, it’s either Chadlite minimum in 2024 or 6’4 HTN…
last time i checked you were saying something about blackpill being bullshit, and now this:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Deleted member 51465
Actual HTN is definitely good enough. Robust bone structure, aesthetically pleasing harmony. Good height. Women will flock to you. If you lack an important ratio like ES you don't look good, simple.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and moggathon
You’re not htn and you’re 5’6 jfl. What do you expect?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Allornothing
HTN gets you a looksmatched gf
barely any ONSs and iois out of random though

• +1
Tall HTN or average height chadlite minimum to have any satisfaction and options while dating...

Being validated, being approached, having others accept your approach, not getting rejected, actually having options and choosing what you want instead of desperately settling for whatever, in 2024. you need to be a Chad to barely have the same experience that a LTB has...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SA7 and PseudoMaxxer