I’m getting a bimax

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

Bimax with CW rotation and maxillary downgraft with rhinoseptoplasty and a slight chin reduction. How’s the plan boyos?

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 8 others
u have good style

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 29167 and FutureSlayer
mang you literally look like pattinson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?, Allornothing, subhuman incel and 6 others
i hope youre not paying for it

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Deleted member 29167
@Nebula above average looking ut also a bit ugly hot, what do you rate?

• +1
yeah you look kinda off but you'd slay if you get softmaxx surgeries or whatever you're seeking rn
actually surprised if you don't slay atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Bimax with CW rotation and maxillary downgraft with rhinoseptoplasty and a slight chin reduction. How’s the plan boyos?
You’ll ascend hard, make sure to tell us slay stories after

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 29167 and FutureSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and HarrierDuBois
Would prefer to discuss it somewhere else to not to derail the thread
I would prefer not to discuss it at all, just had to confirm this faggotry. Truly over for this generation. 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 24444
I would prefer not to discuss it at all, just had to confirm this faggotry. Truly over for this generation. 🤦‍♂️
West has fallen, society has collapsed type of shit innit @User49

• JFL
Reactions: User49
West has fallen, society has collapsed type of shit innit @User49
I'm not politicel ffs I haven't even picked a side because I can't be bothered. Gay shit on the other hand hell no.

This is a quick morph of what I’m seeking regarding the maxilla/chin/lips nose area, ignore the eyes

• +1
Actually mogger morph, somewhat resembles Oussamma and your IPD looks fine here
Do you think IPD looks narrow in the unfrauded pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Pay for his bimax too
DC200FA0 47CB 4D3A AA46 08570A1E0A58

• +1
It looks wide-ish
I think it’s caused by my non existent philtrum, downgrafting the maxilla will create balance and harmony (I hope so at least)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
get some fillers too and you'll actually slay hard wtf

• +1
@Nebula above average looking ut also a bit ugly hot, what do you rate
YEah he would be called ugly hot or medium uglyml. In my eyes he looks like shit. Like higher end ltn

• +1
YEah he would be called ugly hot or medium uglyml. In my eyes he looks like shit. Like higher end ltn
I can still his appeal to some girls, kinda Elordi or Pattinson vibes.

• +1
Exactly, I can pull girls obsessed with these two usually. Like the egirls, height obsessed, goth types

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
what do you think about my plan

Yeah when i saw him i thought he looked like pattinson but massively worse. His biggest failo is his giga short philtrum combined with shit narrow lips and gg. Such an subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and FutureSlayer
Exactly, I can pull girls obsessed with these two usually. Like the egirls, height obsessed, goth types
Nichemaxxing is legit for all subchads, only way for subchads to get decently attractive girls who are obsessed with them.

• +1
what do you think about my plan
Sounds good if the bimax hopefully does something about ur philtrum. Never did research on CW as i dont need it though

• +1
Sounds good if the bimax hopefully does something about ur philtrum. Never did research on CW as i dont need it though
CW and rhino should give the impression of a longer philtrum, I will ask if he will be able to expand the lips a lil bit with some tecnique, any other suggestion bro?

CW and rhino should give the impression of a longer philtrum, I will ask if he will be able to expand the lips a lil bit with some tecnique, any other suggestion bro?
I dont think rhino will do anything in ur case cuz your asking for an upturned nose. Other then that maybe implants or just fillers

I dont think rhino will do anything in ur case cuz your asking for an upturned nose. Other then that maybe implants or just fillers
My goal is this one, so yes, kinda an upturned nose in order to gain a mm of philtrum length

click on it
Ah i see now. Crazy morph. Yeah the nose does look a lot better there i mean if u can get it then go for it idk if the surgeon wants to risk it that far even if u go for the most expensive one they wanna keep their business clean so they might barely change anything

• +1

Did someone confirm to you that you need downgrafting actually, do you have sfs?

• +1
Ah i see now. Crazy morph. Yeah the nose does look a lot better there i mean if u can get it then go for it idk if the surgeon wants to risk it that far even if u go for the most expensive one they wanna keep their business clean so they might barely change anything
I’m going with Raffaini. I’ll stress him a lot

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
  • +1
Reactions: Fkingigacope
Yes, raffaini told me during my consultation
Hmm, interesting, does not look like you have vertical maxillary deficiency looking at those pics. Your face does not look that shortened actually

Good luck man, hopefully the surgery goes well.

• +1
Hmm, interesting, does not look like you have vertical maxillary deficiency looking at those pics. Your face does not look that shortened actually
I think he wants to fix something regarding lips and philtrum tbh but he doesn’t talk much. I’ll surely keep questioning during my next consults

Users who are viewing this thread

Back