I’m getting a bimax

Also, do you have class 3?
Bro my scans are literally there lmao. I have a slight class 2 but he put me on orthodontics to develop a class 3 and then operate on me

I think he wants to fix something regarding lips and philtrum tbh but he doesn’t talk much. I’ll surely keep questioning during my next consults

Bro my scans are literally there lmao. I have a slight class 2 but he put me on orthodontics to develop a class 3 and then operate on me
Yeah but its not always clearly visible from scans. I am getting braces soon, also will have bimax with downgrafting in 1,5years. However I do have some kind of overbite (teeth slopped inward to compensate) while skeletally I am class 3 and will need to go through decompensation. But idk how will I cope if they get me to have underbite for half a year looking like a retard

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and FutureSlayer
Yeah but its not always clearly visible from scans. I am getting braces soon, also will have bimax with downgrafting in 1,5years. However I do have some kind of overbite (teeth slopped inward to compensate) while skeletally I am class 3 and will need to go through decompensation. But idk how will I cope if they get me to have underbite for half a year looking like a retard
Need to suffer to shine bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
is the surgery with raffaini or ramieri

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Do you have a class 3 now or not yet ?

• +1
hoenstly you do have sfs, so bimax with cw rotation makes perfect sense. I dont really get why he wants to have a class 3 before surgery though? Where are you doing orthodontics? Are you from italy?

hoenstly you do have sfs, so bimax with cw rotation makes perfect sense. I dont really get why he wants to have a class 3 before surgery though? Where are you doing orthodontics? Are you from italy?
Yes, i am from italy. I think he wants to advance the maxilla a lot so he wants to have room for that. he said a class 3 is not necessary, he’ll be ok even if the upper arch is perfectly aligned with the lower one

Bimax with CW rotation and maxillary downgraft with rhinoseptoplasty and a slight chin reduction. How’s the plan boyos?
Dont do it?

You look rly good.

What would actually ascend you would be to lower hairline with HT

are you gonna get zygo implants

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back