I'm Getting Asian Double Eyelid Surgery

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
So i finished my consult today with this guy:

I asked him some questions about getting things like medial epicanthoplasty, lateral drill-hole canthoplasty and double eyelid surgery.
He basically blackpilled me and said that i couldn't do drill-hole cantho since my orbital bone is not projected forward enough, its basically recessed and if he did do it it would look unnatural.
For medial epicanthoplasty which was mainly for PFL gains he also said it would look unnatural, theres also a trade-off between aesthetic and the scar you get. The only people he says that get this procedure can way the benefits over the risk.

Also inb4 anyone talks about brow ridge implant or any orbital implant, i aint doing that shit.

So basically settled on an upper bleph where he's basically gonna give me a double eyelid.
I naturally have a double eyelid crease its just that medially i have a slight epicanthal fold so i dont have a 100% monolid.

he's not sent me the cost of it all but probably its gonna be like £8000 or some shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and datboijj

is where he consults usually. Also when i was waiting in the consultation room is legit all middle aged women JFL.

Also the surgeon works at the same hospital as this user:

I read everything with an chingchong voice in my head

Have you considered Korea? I bet they have experts who have a lot of experience with this particular procedure.

how much have you ascended so far from ur procedures PSL wise
Would say psl 2-3, now psl 4-5 so good 2-3 point gain. Dont class myself as chad probs HTN now.
Have you considered Korea? I bet they have experts who have a lot of experience with this particular procedure.
not realistic lol, the logistics are gonna be a pain, its less of a disruption on my life if i get it in the UK

Why wouldnt you do a supraorbital implant? Thats one of the biggest failos for east asians

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Forehead implants or death for Asians Also maybe consider low radix augmentation it will have the same effect on the medical canthus as pinching your nasion skin

lol @ doing this surgery in the UK

Forehead implants or death for Asians Also maybe consider low radix augmentation it will have the same effect on the medical canthus as pinching your nasion skin
my forehead is actually more projected than the average asian, ive done a nose job with an implant that raised by bridge it doesnt make a huge difference

My root problem is a recessed nasal bone / upper maxilla this can only be fixed with a le fort 2 which im not gonna get

my forehead is actually more projected than the average asian, ive done a nose job with an implant that raised by bridge it doesnt make a huge difference

My root problem is a recessed nasal bone / upper maxilla this can only be fixed with a le fort 2 which im not gonna get
Paranasal implant for upper maxilla?

DM Pics of the low radix?augmentation?

personally i want less foreign materials in my face as possible, personal preference for me.

where would you go then
if i had monolids I would go to korea easily.

but I also wouldn't hate myself to do double eyelid surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING

My root problem is a recessed nasal bone / upper maxilla this can only be fixed with a le fort 2 which im not

paranasal is a meme, would make me look uncanny

no i dont send pics

i dont hate myself personally idgaf what anyone else thinks i do whatever i want lol
You belly don't have Bimaxilary protrusion

I did the surgery in july with epicantho lol imo I hit the jackpot by getting it. Eyes are no longer drooping by excess upper eyelid fat, brows are much closer to eyes. Overall much more alert looking and hunter like

I did the surgery in july with epicantho lol imo I hit the jackpot by getting it. Eyes are no longer drooping by excess upper eyelid fat, brows are much closer to eyes. Overall much more alert looking and hunter like
nice one mind to dm your before and afters?
Yeah i basically have a bit too much fat over my eyes, just asked him to take some of the fat out.
How did you communicate with your surgeon on how much upper eyelid to take away?

Not confident showing my face yet but I'll def show in future. I asked doc to make crease as low as possible so now I have hooded eyes instead of monolid. My eyes kind of resemble this pic but with straighter upper lid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926-114249_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926-114249_Gallery.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
Not confident showing my face yet but I'll def show in future. I asked doc to make crease as low as possible so now I have hooded eyes instead of monolid. My eyes kind of resemble this pic but with straighter upper lid
I think that's what I'm gonna tell my surgeon to make. Give me a double eyelid crease but make it as low as possible. Most asian foids who get this ask for maximal crease which feminises the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21252
Pm pic?