I’m getting braces today

scuderia

scuderia

SBR enthusiast
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
3,493
Reputation
6,693
gonna hurt like a bitch :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy, rollthefuckingdice, Nocturnal and 2 others
how does a bitch hurt, i don't know
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice, Nocturnal, Dydargas_ and 1 other person
i still remember my braces. get ready to feel like satan is torturing your teeth and jaw
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia and Dydargas_
get black color and ask for rubber bands at least
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
lucky you
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
hey braces are good

just don’t get your teeth extracted
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
hey braces are good

just don’t get your teeth extracted
They didnt

I did a lot of research on them I also got self ligitating Damon braces
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
im a little late to the party im 19

i’ll get mine next summer
It’s okay mate so am I

We can enjoy the suffering together :DankPepe:
 

Similar threads

try2beme
Replies
12
Views
69
try2beme
try2beme
asikatie
Replies
1
Views
25
mxl4chi1
M
mewannaascendnow
Replies
0
Views
20
mewannaascendnow
mewannaascendnow
Αlchemy
Replies
12
Views
108
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
1
Views
45
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 1000
Back
Top