im getting closer to 10k posts

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

tyronejeet master race - smv higher than maher
my time has soon coom

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, SecularIslamist and Lynxress
So you're not gonna be here when I become king of the pirates?

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
fuck, I need to leave this shithole so I don't end up like you. Thank you for reminding me.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and xegigi
fuck, I need to leave this shithole so I don't end up like you. Thank you for reminding me.
nigga joined 10 days ago

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and try2beme
thats what im doing at 10k posts

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
U have an anime pfp, what makes u think ur above a 50k poster

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • Love it
Reactions: xegigi
U have an anime pfp, what makes u think ur above a 50k poster
Vagabond is pretty great, not every single anime is bad. most are shit but there are some good one. I don't expect your peanut sized skull to realise this though.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Vagabond is pretty great, not every single anime is bad. most are shit but there are some good one. I don't expect your peanut sized skull to realise this though.
Didnt ask you too defend your beloved cartoons nigger

Didnt ask you too defend your beloved cartoons nigger
shut up faggot you literally have a pfp of a dead loser who killed himself and failed to do anything. you should follow what he did.

shut up faggot you literally have a pfp of a dead loser who killed himself and failed to do anything. you should follow what he did.
My pfp is tony kroos you chink watching imbecile

yeah and its edited and he is holding mein kampf you divegrass loving faggot.
Ur such a loser taking my pfp serious vs your corny BS anime go suck a asian cock

Ur such a loser taking my pfp serious vs your corny BS anime go suck a asian cock
Muh corny anime, nigger you literally enjoy watching men kick a ball for 90 min and dive like pussies any chance they get. Also you have 24000 posts here I can't even imagine being this much of a rotting subhuman. My post must have really triggered you and reminded you of the position you are in.
Goodfellas laughing ray liotta fake cry oi900q1zdhmugg48

Muh corny anime, nigger you literally enjoy watching men kick a ball for 90 min and dive like pussies any chance they get. Also you have 24000 posts here I can't even imagine being this much of a rotting subhuman. My post must have really triggered you and reminded you of the position you are in. View attachment 2933485
Sports hater and anime enthusiast

Biggest dnrd of my life

Sports hater and anime enthusiast

Biggest dnrd of my life
Nah, I love actual sports like MMA. Also leave this shithole for your own good, take care.