I’m getting extraction and retraction orthodontics to looksmaxx and ascend

P

Prodigal Son

Iron
See here to help me on my quest:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
extracting teeth to close the overject will make your upper maxilla almost 1cm more recessed, while your mandible will remain as recessed as it was before.

In a standard overjet medical case, bimax would advance your upper jaw by 0.8mm and advance your mandible by 1cm

if you still think orthodontics is a legitimate idea to look better, please leave this forum forever

extracting teeth to close the overject will make your upper maxilla almost 1cm more recessed, while your mandible will remain as recessed as it was before.

In a standard overjet medical case, bimax would advance your upper jaw by 0.8mm and advance your mandible by 1cm

if you still think orthodontics is a legitimate idea to look better, please leave this forum forever
Do u have 32 teeth?

Yes yes heard all that before, but that is for normal recessed cels, not subhumans with overly protruded teeth. You’re being really aspie black and white about this tbh. Mike Mew has said that extractions can work for this. I just wanted to see what autists think about it these days. You seem to forget there’s been so many celebrities that had orthodontics with extractions and they’re still chad and stacy. Barret being a good example. You need to start thinking outside the box man, srs

Yes yes heard all that before, but that is for normal recessed cels, not subhumans with overly protruded teeth. You’re being really aspie black and white about this tbh. Mike Mew has said that extractions can work for this. I just wanted to see what autists think about it these days. You seem to forget there’s been so many celebrities that had orthodontics with extractions and they’re still chad and stacy. Barret being a good example. You need to start thinking outside the box man, srs

How many extractions did barrett have?

Descension plan