I'm getting fat.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Fire
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Posts
17,508
Reputation
24,933
I'm eating like a pig lately soon i'll be overweight like my subhuman brother.

I need to eat less and drink more water man.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Same. Quarantine was supposed to be for me to lose weight and looksmaxx so I could do an epic transformation but instead, I've put on 3kg ngl tbh :feelsbadman:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3055 and AutisticBeaner
420887 8730efb157cdb3bb0a45cc17c2aadc4f
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
yes bro and fix ur sleep
 
Same. Quarantine was supposed to be for me to lose weight and looksmaxx so I could do an epic transformation but instead, I've put on 3kg ngl tbh :feelsbadman:
Mogs me. I gained 25kg :lul:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I can sadly relate
 
Fucking volcels
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It's hard to motivate myself when i'm a fukken subhuman.

Maybe if i wasn't blackpilled i could cope, i can not cope otherwise.
 
big weight big strength
 
Understandable I guess. Good luck on losing it again.

fatcel is 100% volcel
I have a longer philtrum than you, recessed maxilla and bad eye area. I am mogged by everyone on here
losing weight won’t help that, I’m still losing it for health but I doubt I’ll improve my looks
 
I have a longer philtrum than you, recessed maxilla and bad eye area. I am mogged by everyone on here
losing weight won’t help that, I’m still losing it for health but I doubt I’ll improve my looks
Alright, for trucels the difference will be marginal but it would still improve your looks tbh.
 
Slay count : 13

giphy.gif
 
drink water ropecuck
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Fat lazy piece of shit
 
I already got to 80 kg in the quarantine.

Ngl I will have to cut if I get over 12% bf.
 
I’ve put on 3 kg of muscle these past few months, quarantine is great
 

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
4
Views
35
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
scuderia
Replies
16
Views
61
scuderia
scuderia
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
21
Views
91
bnugly
bnugly
fakechang777
Replies
8
Views
64
Thief
Thief
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
1
Views
45
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top